World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Uwik - Dec. 01, 2011

If you post in a thread, you're automatically subscribed to that thread, and therefore will receive automatic notifications via email whenever there is a new reply. At least this is the case for me.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Dec. 01, 2011

(Dec. 01, 2011  4:22 AM)Uwik Wrote: If you post in a thread, you're automatically subscribed to that thread, and therefore will receive automatic notifications via email whenever there is a new reply. At least this is the case for me.

You can turn it on and off in your profile and while making a post.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Uwik - Dec. 01, 2011

(Dec. 01, 2011  4:24 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2011  4:22 AM)Uwik Wrote: If you post in a thread, you're automatically subscribed to that thread, and therefore will receive automatic notifications via email whenever there is a new reply. At least this is the case for me.

You can turn it on and off in your profile and while making a post.

Yes, I know that. I was responding to Drakio's post.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Thor Odinson - Dec. 04, 2011

Festive colors instead of the usual blue white and orange. But only on the holiday.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Dec. 04, 2011

Only unprofessional sites change their whole colour scheme ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cygnus - Dec. 04, 2011

How 'bout a Hasbro Rememberance Day? Similar to BeyDays, but we use Hasbro Stadiums instead. People keep forgetting who brought most of us to BeyBlade. Hasbro. Hasbro are probably the reason for most the Bladers here. I think we should have a Hasbro Remeberance day. What do you think?

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Dec. 04, 2011

We do not support their stadiums.

They bought us beys? Good, we can use those, when they actually have any decent ones at a store I can get to. They are yet to bring out a worthwhile stadium, forcing us to import them at hugely inflated prices.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Arupaeo - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  8:39 PM)Aura Wrote: How 'bout a Hasbro Rememberance Day? Similar to BeyDays, but we use Hasbro Stadiums instead. People keep forgetting who brought most of us to BeyBlade. Hasbro. Hasbro are probably the reason for most the Bladers here. I think we should have a Hasbro Remeberance day. What do you think?

If it wasn't Hasbro, some other global toy manufacturer would have won the distribution rights (Mattel, etc.).

So to me the question is, "What has Hasbro done for us that some other licensee wouldn't?" The answer (as far as I'm concerned) is Nothing.

Their corporate risk attorneys cost us the use of official stadiums, their non-existent release schedules leave us wondering when beys will be released, their global distribution chain does a very poor job of ensuring that product is kept in stock, the list of terrible service goes on and on and on. They refuse to engage with the worldwide fan and customer base that is the WBO. If they won't talk to us, why should we remember them?

The only Hasbro Remembrance Day I will celebrate is the one where TT yanks Habro's license, and we all get to sit back and remember how terrible it was to have them as suppliers.

And they barely have any organised play while Beyblade relies on such competition ... As far as I know, they are even completely ignoring Australia, who by the way has not had any of the video game releases.

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Dec. 04, 2011

They don't ignore us, they must be aware of us, seeing as we pay 1.5-2 times as much for beys even though the AUD is worth more than the USD. You don't screw people over that hard without noticing it.

Honestly, Hasbro did some decent stuff during plastics, but for mfb... Well, no beylauncher l or lr, tiny ripcords, on top of what Arupaeo said...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Raigeko13 - Dec. 04, 2011

It's a great idea, and they DID bring most of us Beyblades, however, they haven't done much in the past (Plastics) nor in MFB to really earn any respect from the community. They do what'll get them the most money.. TT actually interacts with the community. (Not WBO, Asia, via their blog.) They have good releases, and they don't do stupid stuff as often as Hasbro does.
All Hasbro is really good for is recolors of parts.
Nothing more.
How about a TT Appreciation day? XD

(Dec. 04, 2011  9:49 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: How about a TT Appreciation day? XD

Everyday is a TAKARA-TOMY Appreciation Day, hah.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Raigeko13 - Dec. 04, 2011

I was talking about TT Hongli. Serious

RE: Make your suggestions! - Vulcan Blaze - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  10:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was talking about TT Hongli. Serious
Wait, didn't they make fake beys? Correct me if I am wrong.
Kai-V You are right.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Dec. 05, 2011

Yes, Vulcan, that is the joke he was making...

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Dec. 05, 2011

About hasbro stadiums though, I still think it would be worthwhile for them to have their own "Build Me A Combo" thread. If you have concerns, please re-read the previous discussion on the topic.

I say this because I am seeing a much greater level of "Need combo's for hasbro stadiums" posts of late. All other reasoning is in my previous posts, couple of additions: Often they get recommended things that only work in Attack stadiums, as far as I'm aware, and none of the more effective and "unique" combo's that seem to work well in hasbro stadiums get mentioned.

I know, it's awkward to propose something that recognises them as something we consider "worth discussing", but I really do think it is best for both groups.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Raigeko13 - Dec. 05, 2011

I say we just try it out, and see how it goes. What have we to lose? I could oversee the thread.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Benjohadi - Dec. 05, 2011

i woud agree as well...as sometimes..i have no knowledge on hasbro stadium and beyblades performance in them...so..sometimes..i might give not suitable combos for hasbro blader since they dont really mention their stadium..and i always assume everyone posted in BMC thread use BB10 since its the best stadium we have..

RE: Make your suggestions! - Vulcan Blaze - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  12:37 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yes, Vulcan, that is the joke he was making...

Sorry I don't know what.... oh never mind. About the Hasbro build-me-a-combo, it is probably a good idea, since most attack type beyblades don't stand a chance in thise stadiums. I guess there are penalty pockets, but y'know. Beyblades act different in the Hasbro stadiums.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Thor Odinson - Dec. 06, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  1:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i woud agree as well...as sometimes..i have no knowledge on hasbro stadium and beyblades performance in them...so..sometimes..i might give not suitable combos for hasbro blader since they dont really mention their stadium..and i always assume everyone posted in BMC thread use BB10 since its the best stadium we have..

BB-10 IS the best. but hasbro on the other hand, not so much. At LEAST they make beys and stadiums. Its purely made for entertainment. If your entertained, thats fine as long as your having fun. BB10 brings out the full potential of beys, hasbro is veered towords defence. So therefore, the thread should be made. Raigeko, I think you should start it, after all, you are an hasbro expert.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hov - Dec. 06, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  10:05 PM)J o n Wrote: You know since Hazel is on a lot while the commitee is busy, I'd nominate him for Mod if thats possible lol.

So Kai-V you took up on my suggestion? ;] Hah good choice though.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Dec. 06, 2011

I've been in consideration for quite a very long time, actually - since a good while before anyone was suggesting me, apparently. It came as a surprise to me personally, but nonetheless.

(Dec. 06, 2011  12:05 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: BB-10 IS the best. but hasbro on the other hand, not so much. At LEAST they make beys and stadiums. Its purely made for entertainment. If your entertained, thats fine as long as your having fun. BB10 brings out the full potential of beys, hasbro is veered towords defence. So therefore, the thread should be made. Raigeko, I think you should start it, after all, you are an hasbro expert.

Hasbro Stadia are mostly favoring Stamina, actually, or Stamina-Defense Hybrids.

You are not the deciding opinion on whether or not such a thread should be made.

But I support it. Make a poll.

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Dec. 06, 2011

This is not a democracy. Even though I obviously support the idea, there are valid points to the contrary, and reasoned discussion is how things get sorted.

Alright, i understand.