World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Nov. 14, 2011

(Nov. 14, 2011  4:34 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Personally, I find the build me a combo thread to be a wasteland of repetitive posts, and I've stopped answering questions in that thread altogether.

Some members have more severe parts limitations that are worth answering, but far too many have like all the standard Hasbro beys and are getting the exact same answer that someone else just got within 5 or 10 posts above.

Maybe we could add some basic common combos to the OP? Or is there a Hasbro top tier list to which we could refer the repetitive posts?

Welcome to the club. I do try to pop back in if the small summary I get in my subscription email contains a poor recommendation or something.

As for the Hasbro Posts, I think I've previously suggested a separate thread for recommendations for use in Hasbro stadiums, and I still think it'd be a good idea, so we don't have people whining that combo's don't work or they can't get parts or whatever, even if we don't allow hasbro stadiums for competitive use, with Hasbro-run tournaments etc going on, and us being the main beyblade community on the web, I don't think it'd be a bad idea (and it'd make people who are limited to hasbro stadiums feel less redundant Tongue_out)

I mean, it's not like we don't have enough people to "man" both threads, really. There are plenty of very good users who only have access to/have a lot of experience with Hasbro stadiums, and I'm sure many of them would be glad to share that knowledge.

As for adding suggested combo's to the OP, Arupaeo, that should really be taken care of by the top tier list.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Nov. 14, 2011

To be honest, the bigger problem(with a much more difficult solution beyond reporting) with BMAC is that so many people with zero idea what they're talking about give people advice, when competent combos are listed shortly up the page.

My frequency of posting in BMAC depends on my mood, lately, because sometimes I just do not feel like echoing exactly what was said on every prior page of the thread backwards someodd 100 pages.

There's no question that a sizable portion of our population is Hasbro-only, and a lot of our new users, or less-frequently-posting users especially, will simply post to get a quick combo to play with their friends or in a TRU tournament or somesuch. I personally have no idea about the machinations of the Hasbro metagame, other than its general "preferences" in some things, so I am often not comfortable advising people about much for Hasbro - it's a completely different metagame, and it's kind of goofy sometimes.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Nov. 14, 2011

(Nov. 14, 2011  4:42 PM)th!nk Wrote: with Hasbro-run tournaments etc going on,

Hm, which tournaments ? The United States is basically already done for and it did not seem that interesting especially with the Deck system, Canada will never have any, Australia never even gets mentioned anywhere so video games and tournaments in Australia are apparently out of this world, and the few other regions that are supposedly planned to get some events are coming in really late or not coming at all.

I do recall there being some informal ones out here not too long ago, but that may have been some kind of dream or something.

But good point, I think they have mostly finished their run. That said, if production is going to continue past 4D etc, a second run of tournaments wouldn't be entirely out of the question, would it? And hey, even if we missed the mark this time, we may as well have a thread already settled-in in case they do run more tournaments in future.

As far as I'm aware the majority of the userbase are from countries with no access to takara products. As much as we should encourage them to buy Takara Products, we can't really ignore the fact that most people simply won't/can't, and we should at least try to be helpful to them nonetheless.

Considering the rarity of someone actually posting what stadium they will be playing in, it would at least help to automatically clarify that.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Nov. 14, 2011

If you make a Hasbro topic, it is for Hasbro-only parts and Hasbro stadiums. However, what if someone can only buy from Hasbro, but that they can attend one of our upcoming tournaments ? Remember that nobody reads the first post of topics anyway ...

Then they can ask in the TT topic when that time comes, all tourney threads make clear (or should make clear) that tournaments take place in BB-10 etc.

Do remember that people will already have had these issues, but if they do not state a stadium they will only be given a combo for BB-10. I've only ever seen one or two people in such a situation ask for separate sets of combos for each stadium.

This was met by confusion for most responders as most of us only know what works in one of the two, so they had to piece together multiple answers anyway.

I mean, we could update the OP to ask users to state which stadium they want combo's for, but as you've already noted, no one reads the OP anyway.

The titles will help identify which one is which, of course. As much as there will inevitably be some issues, is there really a better alternative, seeing as we've already found the current system isn't working particularly well?

TBH, no solution to anything like this will ever be perfect (perfect solutions only happen in mathematics), but we shouldn't let imperfection stand in the way of improvement.

Hazel: Yes, the poor combo suggestions always have and always will be a problem. I've made suggestions about fixing that before but honestly, none of them were really that workable. In this case, reporting is generally the best option. However, when this occurs in a theoretical hasbro thread, it's likely going to require mods etc to either learn what does/doesn't work in hasbro stadiums (there are threads for this), or less desirably, take the reporters word for it.

Of course, this kind of thing already occurs in the current thread, and I suspect the vast majority of them are people who have only tried their suggestions in hasbro stadiums (most of them use hasbro part names). This would probably result in them flocking to the hasbro thread. On the upside, it will give us more insight into why they're posting these combo's, but it will also mean moderators may have to take this into account.

For posts in the vein of "dis combi iz graet try it out its poison wolf 130ms", obviously that is not the point of the BMAC thread anyway, so they can be deleted as usual. It's posts where people give poor recommendations in response to another users parts that would require the most effort from moderators.

Being the sort of person I am, I would ask a few active users who understand the hasbro metagame and what works in hasbro stadiums to be "thread managers", and take care of Quality Control and to go through the thread and report bad recommendations. Just an idea, of course.

That said, obviously I am not familiar with the moderation process and how it all works, so I can't really offer any properly informed ideas about that.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Arupaeo - Nov. 14, 2011

(Nov. 14, 2011  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you make a Hasbro topic, it is for Hasbro-only parts and Hasbro stadiums. However, what if someone can only buy from Hasbro, but that they can attend one of our upcoming tournaments ? Remember that nobody reads the first post of topics anyway ...

Yeah, this is kind if tough. I was thinking of hasbro only parts, but not in hasbro stadiums, so that we would have the ready answers for those who's bey choices are limited by availability or income.

I do though see how a hasbro thread that accounted for both beys and stadiums would have great use for many of our members - I'm just not sure whether that is an area that moves the community as a whole toward where we want it to be.

RE: Make your suggestions! - LeonTempest - Nov. 14, 2011

(Nov. 14, 2011  11:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'mma just focus on the first point because it's something I mentioned a few days ago in the Guardian Driger thread too (albeit just for that article).

These are two separate parts, they can be mixed and matched between each other, and thus the properties and uses of each AR and Sub-AR should always be kept separate.

This also would reduce the issues with writing the article for Guardian Driger, given it's AR is just War Lion with a different name, and the SAR is that horrid wing-thing that appeared on a few rarer beys.

I think Leon used galeon as an example in the Guardian Driger discussion, I'll carry that on here, basically, its SAR is one of the best in the game and can go nicely on a couple of other AR's (Holy Despell, from Zeus, for example). Screw Zeus can be used with Great Dragon (Gaia Dragoon) to fix it in place and produce powerful smash (this being the combo Deikailo used during plastics remembrance day).

And, while Early SAR's shared the name of the bey they came with, they later recieved their own names, so I think this serves as an indication of how we should be doing this.

As much as I'd rather focus on the first idea for the time being, the second is also a good idea. Even just a category for "Drigers" etc would be a cool idea.

You definatly expanded on that much better than I did, however, i don't think this point will get the recognition it deserves on this thread alone. perhaps we should mention it somewhere in the Beywiki topic, but where?

People don't read OP's on the WBO? How shocking! /sarcasm

(Nov. 14, 2011  9:40 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you make a Hasbro topic, it is for Hasbro-only parts and Hasbro stadiums. However, what if someone can only buy from Hasbro, but that they can attend one of our upcoming tournaments ? Remember that nobody reads the first post of topics anyway ...

Yeah, this is kind if tough. I was thinking of hasbro only parts, but not in hasbro stadiums, so that we would have the ready answers for those who's bey choices are limited by availability or income.

I do though see how a hasbro thread that accounted for both beys and stadiums would have great use for many of our members - I'm just not sure whether that is an area that moves the community as a whole toward where we want it to be.

I think my previous posts already made a pretty decent argument for why we should split by stadiums. IMO it covers all the bases, especially seeing as a lot of issues arise where people only have hasbro stadiums (and this is a lot of places). We really can't ignore the people limited to them much longer, even if we are (understandably) not going to make them legal for our tournaments, we can't really ignore the fact they're the only thing a large portion of the userbase will ever play in.

We get a huge number of questions in which people either directly ask for or don't ask for but still want combo's for hasbro stadiums. The latter case really, really, benefit from this idea, and the former get more targeted answers. And, those of us who only know TT stuff can focus on that.

Also, I have little doubt that a Hasbro Parts TT stadium thing would be full of people asking for combo's for hasbro stadium recommendations anyway.

Furthermore, those with hasbro parts intending to use them in BB-10's for tourneys can include that in their post if they really wish to guarantee no one will say "buy variares" or whatever, though anyone looking for recommendations on what to buy should be posting in purchase consultation anyway (or just looking at the top tier list if they can get TT parts).

Unless we start subsidising BB-10's for potential tourney holders or something ridiculous and impractical like that, ahah.

Honestly, the issue of repetitive questions in that thread won't fix itself any time soon, as that is basically the whole basis of the thread (unless we actually "complete" the MFB Parts Tier List, and that would only serve the BB-10 users)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Arupaeo - Nov. 15, 2011

Actually, I think we can ignore the fact that most people play in Hasbro stadiums if we choose to - and if we want to promote WBO tournaments in legal stadiums then I think we definitely should.

Before anyone goes ballistic, there is an important proviso that I have speedily adopted from our friend th!nk: I believe that we should start subsidizing BB-10's for trusted tourney holders.

Specifically, I think that we should buy BB-10's in bulk at wholesale prices through an agent in Hong Kong or Japan, and then we should drop ship multiple cases of stadiums to each trusted tournament host in the areas that don't have access to TT or SK products.

The WBO pays for shipping, and can sell at cost to the hosts or others, or provide a subsidy on the cost based on the local purchasing power. Shipping costs can be dramatically decreased by taking the stadiums out of the big bulky bags and simply stacking the stadiums (decreasing total box volume). That way you could easily get 18-24 stadiums (or more) inside the standard B-10 box, or ship the 6-to-a-case in a smaller box.

We can look at this as being in the same general category of many other micro-lending programs that have successfully operated in countries with incomplete or underutilized financial/market structures. In this case, we look to recover most of the costs of the program, and receive in return a more broad base of bladers across the world who otherwise would be unable to join our tournament ranking system.

Thank you th!nk for planting the seed for this idea - I think it's a great one!

RE: Make your suggestions! - th!nk - Nov. 15, 2011

EDIT: If you're reading this post after the fact, please understood I misinterpreted the meaning behind Arupaeo's post. He has rebuffed this thoroughly below, and I suggest you read that before you take any of this post to heart.

Heh, maybe. Call me a pessimist, but I don't think it's feasible. If it is though then yeah, it's a good idea, but even then it'll take time to implement.

But if it isn't feasible, I still think we want to cover all bases. Otherwise, what do you say to these people who will only have hasbro stadiums, or want recommendations to beat their friends with? I mean, sure, we want them to play in BB-10's, but I'm personally very uncomfortable with a "my way or the highway" attitude.

And as I said, if that's the case there's very little reason for two different threads, we just say "sorry we don't do hasbro stadiums at all". Then it gets awkward and children get upset.

Even if it is workable, we simply don't have capable hosts everywhere we have bladers without BB-10's.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Raigeko13 - Nov. 15, 2011

Ban hasbro stadiums and then the promo cards become useless no? It would then be the logic of if you font buy a fifty dollar stadium, then you can't host an official tourney. Sorry this is such a bleak post I'm on a mobile arm, and i will make a much more in depth post later this evening on this subject. Lol I can't edit that part that says arm I meant phone.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 15, 2011  12:15 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Actually, I think we can ignore the fact that most people play in Hasbro stadiums if we choose to - and if we want to promote WBO tournaments in legal stadiums then I think we definitely should.

Before anyone goes ballistic, there is an important proviso that I have speedily adopted from our friend th!nk: I believe that we should start subsidizing BB-10's for trusted tourney holders.

Specifically, I think that we should buy BB-10's in bulk at wholesale prices through an agent in Hong Kong or Japan, and then we should drop ship multiple cases of stadiums to each trusted tournament host in the areas that don't have access to TT or SK products.

The WBO pays for shipping, and can sell at cost to the hosts or others, or provide a subsidy on the cost based on the local purchasing power. Shipping costs can be dramatically decreased by taking the stadiums out of the big bulky bags and simply stacking the stadiums (decreasing total box volume). That way you could easily get 18-24 stadiums (or more) inside the standard B-10 box, or ship the 6-to-a-case in a smaller box.

We can look at this as being in the same general category of many other micro-lending programs that have successfully operated in countries with incomplete or underutilized financial/market structures. In this case, we look to recover most of the costs of the program, and receive in return a more broad base of bladers across the world who otherwise would be unable to join our tournament ranking system.

Thank you th!nk for planting the seed for this idea - I think it's a great one!

I definitely do not think we should ignore them, however yes, I believe the idea of having the "Build me a combo!" topic be as it is and as it has always been is indeed to promote the use of Attack Type BeyStadiums. Yet, if someone wants to request a combination for a Hasbro stadium, I think they can ask and get an answer.

In that sense, somehow editing the first post and making it clear that the desired stadium should be mentioned appears like the best situation for "both sides". I could easily write :
Quote:State the stadium:
- Attack Type BeyStadium ? This is the best stadium for the new series and it's used in all of our tournaments;
- Balance Type, Super Attack Type, Stamina Type, Triple Battle Type, Wide Square Type, etc. BeyStadium ? While most of those stadiums are not legal for Organized Play, they're still very fun and they offer different performances.
- Hasbro BeyStadium ? Whichever it is.

That last part sounds quite mean, hah.

Arupaeo Wrote:to each trusted tournament host in the areas that don't have access to TT or SK products.

We have learned in the last few months that even trusted Members can have their tournaments not processed, so in a sense, we do need to see how they will really behave as a host before we fully trust them ... I must say that I had indeed thought of the World Beyblade Organization purchasing Attack Type BeyStadiums in bulk and reselling them, but it was judged that they were available enough and getting cheaper. However, Hazel notified me that SonoKong ones were getting rarer, although I have not verified that.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hazel - Nov. 15, 2011

I've only seen SK Stadia on eBay a couple of times, and both times by the same seller. It should be worth mentioning that eBay is my metric for gauging product rarity, since it is where I do the vast majority of my non-plastics Beyblade shopping.

Clarifying the desired metagame/equipment should simply be a mandated rule of the thread, as Kai-V stated. Admittedly, fewer users responding to BMAC are familiar with the Hasbro meta, but not so many fewer that no answer could ever be forthcoming, so it isn't a problem.

I honestly feel the questions could be answered better by two separate threads, than including something in the OP, as we all know most of these issues are rooted in the fact nobody bothers to read the OP, something I think every single person in this topic has admitted, many of those admissions alongside words to the effect of "so altering the OP would be of little use."

Admittedly, I have played with the idea in my head for the last few hours, and grown to like it maybe a little too much, but I do ask you all to try and consider the benefits of two separate threads, at the very least, in avoiding confusion and mod work. It doesn't have to be an instant thing and I'm perfectly happy to drop the topic, but do please fully consider it, and actually weigh up the pro's and con's of the two separate ideas. Smile

As for being mean to hasbro stadiums, honestly, they deserve it. Those things are disgusting.

As I said, I won't push the issue, but that said if I feel we are being unfair towards hasbro bladers, I will pop in to point this out.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Nov. 15, 2011

Yes, two topics would avoid some confusion, but there is indeed a part of us that should try to push for Attack Type BeyStadiums to be used, and it seems like it could create an important divergence, even if I would personally not really sticky it.

Oh, yes, I don't deny that, but the rulebook does it strongly, and we can make very clear that the topic is not for "competitive" combo's or the like, and that if users want to be serious bladers they should attempt to obtain a BB-10.

Not stickying it as you said would be a very good, yet well balanced, way of presenting it as "unnofficial". You could also ask one of the more active hasbro-bound people to work on the OP and run it by you, and then post it, as they have with their own testing thread, to remove any idea that the WBO is endorsing the use of these stadiums (as it certainly should, or before long people will use the thread as an argument to use it in tournaments).

This, like anything hasbro-restricted, is more of a request for creation of a separate thread, not a request for a direct endorsement of that thread. It just happens to benefit the main thread as well, by clearing out a lot of junk and helping reduce the workload.

(Nov. 15, 2011  12:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: Heh, maybe. Call me a pessimist, but I don't think it's feasible. If it is though then yeah, it's a good idea, but even then it'll take time to implement.

But if it isn't feasible, I still think we want to cover all bases. Otherwise, what do you say to these people who will only have hasbro stadiums, or want recommendations to beat their friends with? I mean, sure, we want them to play in BB-10's, but I'm personally very uncomfortable with a "my way or the highway" attitude.

And as I said, if that's the case there's very little reason for two different threads, we just say "sorry we don't do hasbro stadiums at all". Then it gets awkward and children get upset.

Even if it is workable, we simply don't have capable hosts everywhere we have bladers without BB-10's. There's still gonna be a gap, and we can't ignore them because they'll keep posting and then we'll get frustrated and then they'll go to beyblade wikia or some place like that. You can't just give them nothing and expect them to be cool with it.

But hey, if you're volunteering to personally tell each and every one of these kids to go elsewhere for beyblade, then be my guest.

Personally, I'd love to hear what some of our more experienced yet still hasbro-bound members have to say on the idea of ignoring them completely.

(Nov. 15, 2011  2:02 AM)th!nk Wrote: ...
As I said, I won't push the issue, but that said if it goes the way of "screw hasbro bladers" I will pop in to point out that you're being meaner than even I'm comfortable with Wink

It would appear that you are reading a great deal more into my statements than is there. I'm trying to:

1) Point out ways that we can more easily reply to BMAC inquiries for bladers who only have hasbro beys, and,
2) Increase the penetration of BB-10 stadiums to support greater access for competitive play in those areas that are only currently served by hasbro products.

These are both positive pro-blader ideas intended to help people - even if they don't align with your suggestion to go beyond the status quo with an additional thread.

To take my "ignore" statement out of that context and extending it to imply that we should ignore hasbro bladers in general is absolutely wrong and very misleading for anyone else reading this exchange. I'm not pleased with being characterized as someone who is trying to "screw hasbro bladers" (as you say) and frankly I would like an apology.

I'm sorry. I misinterpreted the first sentence of your post and read the rest of it in that light. Admittedly I considered it out of character - you know I hold you in high esteem.

I do see that while it may help, these people will still play amongst their friends and unless we're able to give every blader a BB-10 (and even then) there will still be a great number of people playing in hasbro stadiums. We're not going to run them out of the stadium business, let's say.

Do consider my most recent post, though. I do think an entirely unofficial and unendorsed thread would be a healthy way to do this, and I honestly don't think it would break the status quo, as we already have similar analoque threads for hasbro stadium and product testing (well, we have a hasbro combo testing thread already, which produces a hasbro tier list).

Once again, I sincerely apologise for being so harsh in my appraisal of that post, I legitimately misunderstood your intention, though surely you must see how the first sentence of your post could lead me to read the rest in a rather harsher light? (Admittedly, if someone was tired and mentally absent enough to have forgotten the sentence that followed it.)

I've appended a forewarning to my post to hopefully prevent anything like that, and wrapped the point where I seemingly lost sight of you being a highly intelligent and rational human being in spoilers. Because, WOW.

Oh, as for the second post, you must note that I did not say anyone had already gone that way. Not that that's adequate defence, and I've edited that to something more appropriate.

Thanks th!nk, I really appreciate that and hold you in similar high regard. And I do see that my statement could have been misinterpreted. In retrospect I would definitely have worded it differently.

You make a good point about it not altering the status quo, and perhaps the hasbro testing thread can be the avenue for the hasbro stadium specific combos?

A BB-10 for every community may sound a bit like "a chicken in every pot" (an old politician's promise that never came to fruition), but my hope is that we can do our best to try and improve access to legal stadiums so that members everywhere have a chance to play the game competitively. I would be willing to donate time or money to help make this happen, and perhaps others might feel similarly.

I did certainly consider repurposing that thread, however I do not think this would be seen favourably by them. It would be similar to moving our build me a combo into a combined "Competitive Combos and Parts Testing Request" thread, albeit on a marginally smaller scale. They do struggle with keeping the thread focused as is, and I doubt they'd appreciate the crowding that would result.

As for the idea of a BB10 for every community, (and I will admit, "a chicken in every pot" was the first thing that popped into my head upon reading your original proposal), I am certainly strongly for the idea if it is possible. That said, I do work on a rather limited budget and I'm also a tightwad which only compounds matters. That said, it is not something I would be adverse to when I do have spare money from an extra few hours work or the like. Even if we only managed to find a few communities with suitable recipients, it would certainly be nice to start up a few new communities out there.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Nocto - Nov. 15, 2011

Perhaps it is me who can only see the problems, but there's a few things that prevents me from adhering to the idea.

If the WBO was to act as a reseller of legal stadiums then yes, it would benefit those who are not willing or can't financially buy one at the current price, but there's still the problem of those with the inability to make online transactions, consequently removing their ability to pay for the stadium and whatever fees come with the hosting of a tournament (namely the fees for passport sold at events). Here already, you restrict the benefits to a fraction of the community.

If you were to give stadiums for free, you'd get the same problems as above as well as opening doors to selfish people.

If you limit distribution to trusted hosts only, you also limit the expansion of communities to those already established.

As I see it, it would somewhat benefit some members who only lacks financial means and let them contribute to testing, but it wouldn't really expand the tournament scene unless someone down the line absorbed the costs, all of them.

I may have misinterpreted your idea and went a whole different way, but that's the main issues I see here.

Mmm, that thought passed my mind too.

However, the idea would largely target those that can send money (not necessarily purchase goods, and there are other ways to send money, although they are less secure than paypal), but cannot afford to purchase a BB-10.

That said, yes, it is a long way from getting everyone a stadium.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Janstarblast - Nov. 15, 2011

Um, looks like I have started a huge discussion here...
Well, I am quite used to the BMAC people, and hence I usually base my combos on assumptions of what they might have... I see their profile, and then make out what they are most likely to have- Hasbro or TT.
Different topics for each, is not a good idea, IMO. Yes, it will make the threads more efficient, but owing to their similarity, there will be quite a bit of confusion, considering the number of dumb noobs we get...
If such a thread is required, I'll be extremely happy to handle it. I will keep it updated 24x7. Considering I am not as busy as the mods/admins/Advanced Members/Other highly respected members, I may very well handle the task. Smile

The stadium distribution idea is extremely fascinating for me, as I am among the few people who lack financial means to get a stadium, or even a TT bey for that matter....
But, it is all upon trust, as it has been mentioned...
For some reason, I got this REALLY dumb idea... It bears resemblance to the anime, and hence you may think that I've gone mad... But still, here's my idea.
How about distributing a BB-10 stadium in the same way we distributed promo cards???
One stadium for one country, if the country is similar to ours (India), where tourneys are rare...
The person who WBO considers the 'most responsible' in the country, can get the stadium. Members willing to host a tourney in a respective region, may contact the stadium bearer, and ask for it. The stadium may be shipped to them, and Voila! Its tourney time! Inland postage hardly costs much... So it might not be a problem for people... But still, even this method will need to satisfy the bond of 'trust'. This is because, once the 'responsible' stadium bearer sends BB-10 to a host, the stadium bearer is not to be blamed if the stadium is lost/damaged etc.
Or, how about stadiums on rent? Tongue_out

EDIT-
IMO, there needs to be an explanation on how Hasbro stadiums are different from TT stadiums (BB-10, to be precise). A thread, containing only the OP should be stickied, and closed; similar to the Competitive Combos thread in BeyBlade Customizations forum. All the points need to be incorporated... Such as- Uselessness of pure, low-stamina attackers in Hasbro stadiums; faster wearing down of tips; stamina domination (to some extent); etc.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Raigeko13 - Nov. 15, 2011

I'll just say that stadiums on rent wouldn't work out at all, XD
I like your idea of stadiums to the poor (essentially that's what it is) to people who would like to host a tournament, but can't get one because of financial means, or other reasons.