World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Deikailo - Jun. 13, 2011

Rats. Speechless I wanted my rare beys to be useful.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Sniper - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  3:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:53 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: my suggestion is that in like most tournamentsi.e hasbro and WBBA all bladers parts should be inspected

... This is already done. What sort of tournament did you attend ?

no i mean like full parts because i know of Hasbro they check all parts to make sure of no cheating and illegal parts because i went to a Beyday tournament and when i battled my bey came apart so i thought it was a loose facebolt and whe i battled again it happened again and after i lost my matches i found out that one of my parts were broken on the inside but couldnt bee seen on the outside(to be seen by inspection)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Deikailo - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  3:16 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Hasbro they check all parts to make sure of no cheating and illegal parts
Those who played in the East Coast Championships will tell you otherwise.

RE: Make your suggestions! - RustyXD - Jun. 13, 2011

I think we should make it that if you post in the introduce yourself forum (besides going away coming back)
It should not change your post count because lots of people just post there for an antique face or to higher their post count.

RE: Make your suggestions! - blah - Jun. 13, 2011

Yeah but you see, the people who have most their posts in the Introduce Yourself Forum do not have their antique faces anyway.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  8:46 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I think we should make it that if you post in the introduce yourself forum (besides going away coming back)
It should not change your post count because lots of people just post there for an antique face or to higher their post count.

Also, I suggested that years ago and the rest of the Committee did not think it was a good idea ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dragoonrocks - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:28 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Would Dragoon MS be included as rare?? and other HMS like shining god and stuff?

If you were talking about the bey...Yes they are pretty much rare...especially Shining God....

RE: Make your suggestions! - LeoneLione - Jun. 19, 2011

I know this was suggested before, but wasn't taken into place. Yes, you guessed it, spell check.
I have a feeling th!nk will agree with me since he is also annoyed by people posting something without trying to make their spelling right. I mean seriously, I'm 12, learning French instead of English, and even I have better grammar than them.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Daegor42 - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  10:13 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: I know this was suggested before, but wasn't taken into place. Yes, you guessed it, spell check.
I have a feeling th!nk will agree with me since he is also annoyed by people posting something without trying to make their spelling right. I mean seriously, I'm 12, learning French instead of English, and even I have better grammar than them.

Spell check wouldn't fix grammar, unless it was spelled grammer. Hahahaha.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hope - Jun. 20, 2011

I think if you use a certain browser it does spell check for you.

RE: Make your suggestions! - LeoneLione - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:11 AM)Hope Wrote: I think if you use a certain browser it does spell check for you.

Yes, I know, but these people spell Really bad, I don't think they use any of those.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Nano - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:07 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Spell check wouldn't fix grammar, unless it was spelled grammer. Hahahaha.

Like your old "Grammer" thread? XD

i use firefox dats y i has gud spelin

RE: Make your suggestions! - LeoneLione - Jun. 21, 2011

Come on, seriously, look:
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:03 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: o i just use it to kill time and not practis guitar so i go on you tube
(Jun. 19, 2011  9:00 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: can you guys help my cusin with his parts for multipule good combos
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:28 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: o ya ik thanks i think ill bid that
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:41 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: wat if im usin ptw?
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:25 AM)sucks Wrote: wow! dats kool! nice comix! i'v read the rest of ur 1ns! keep up the good work,buddeh!
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:43 AM)maxsimus Wrote: WD WOULD BE BETTER CUZ IT HAS SATMIA AND DEFANCE
I can find 10 others of these, even more, don't you think there're exaggerated a bit?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Chups - Jun. 22, 2011

A BCC option on PM's Smile

RE: Make your suggestions! - Serotonin - Jun. 22, 2011

That already exists; just click on BCC.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Suicune_Aquario - Jun. 22, 2011

I'm sorry if this at the wrong place, but, what about adding a Chinese forum? It'll greatly help those which are Chinese, especially those with slightly horrible English.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Electric - Jun. 22, 2011

As an answer to Suicune_Aquario

(Jun. 11, 2011  1:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Generally, it is the blader's responsibility to petition for their own native language to be made into a forum, not ours to suggest and appoint. It's completely by a volunteer's initiative to get that process started.

There are not many people from China here anyway.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 22, 2011

We have no Chinese members at all as far as I know. I also heard that the Chinese government did a lot to keep their people speaking Mandarin instead of English, so I really doubt we will see any Chinese Bladers ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - TakasuMouce - Jun. 22, 2011

I'm chinese, or at least my culture is. My mom and dad are from china, but i'm not. I was born here.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 22, 2011

We have no users in China ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - TakasuMouce - Jun. 22, 2011

Oh you mean like that, okay, yeah its kinda rare to find that.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Chups - Jun. 23, 2011

I think wwqqyang is Chinese. But she sticks to marketplace and PMs.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Uwik - Jun. 23, 2011

Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China pretty much use the same characters. Although, when spoken, they have their own dialects. Few people are from Hong Kong (Diamond, dimsum2u and few more), and wwqqyang,JH1026 are from Taiwan.

I still feel that a Japanese forum should be prioritized. A trial run of a few threads would suffice, and in the end if it's not active enough, a committee / a mod can always close them.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Deikailo - Jul. 05, 2011

I think the Advanced Forum needs to be cleaned up. You have a lot of Advanced members who are no longer active or otherwise contributing and many regular members who could do so much more for that forum. The last post was 3 weeks ago!

RE: Make your suggestions! - lord Wolfblade - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  12:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I think the Advanced Forum needs to be cleaned up. You have a lot of Advanced members who are no longer active or otherwise contributing and many regular members who could do so much more for that forum. The last post was 3 weeks ago!

i agree. at one point of time there where no posts for a couple months IIRC

there should definitely be new advance members (not me though, i am to... not smart i guess)

anyways, i want to bring my old suggestion back
(May. 03, 2011  4:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i was thinking, maybe a face for if you have like 5-15 and over, rare beyblades.

i personally think it would be cool