World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hov - Jun. 12, 2011

Ohhh :3 my bad then

RE: Make your suggestions! - xXCL0UDXx - Jun. 12, 2011

my idea for you ro

f=fuge
s=shiz
mf=metal face
bs=just say bs or bullshitzu
a=arce
and last but not least the most hertful one n=nincompoop

any questions?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Yami - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  11:34 PM)shotz Wrote: my idea for you ro

f=fuge
s=shiz
mf=metal face
bs=just say bs or bullshitzu
a=arce
and last but not least the most hertful one n=nincompoop

any questions?
i do not agree all of them it should replace carp or in fruits

RE: Make your suggestions! - Deikailo - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  11:28 PM)® Wrote: Ohhh :3 my bad then
~~~~~~~~~~
Another suggestion, replace 'carp' with fruit words =D. It's from this gaming thing I play online. But really, carp is annoying now. Suggestions

F word= mango
B word=apple
S word= pinapple
B[2] word=strawberry
F*g=candy com
L word= gummy bear.

Idk. Just to make things more interesting and fun =]
I suggest you follow the rules.
WBO Rules Wrote:The following is not permitted in the WBO community:

Racist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory language
Profanity (we'll just replace it with "carp")
Political discussion
Religious discussion
Sexual discussion
Discussion of drugs and other illegal activity

You just grouped gays and lesbians in with every other vulgar word. Last I checked, identifying feces with a person's sexual orientation is discriminatory.

You are extremely offensive.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hov - Jun. 13, 2011

Sorry but what I mean is people calling them you know in a bad way. Not the other way. Im not offensive. Im just saying. We have a chance that there ARE people on this site calling our members that. In the harsh way. Again Im sorry for waht i said. I take it back. I have nothing against the other ones. AGAIN sorry for my actions. Imjust saying. Thats all. Plus I do have friends that are like that and I have no problems with it. Im just an ALLY. And sorry for "cursing". I was just pointing out an suggestion but if thats fine with you guys replacing with (carp) thats fine. No problems with it. Again Im sorry for my actions.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Deikailo - Jun. 13, 2011

How are you sorry when you do this all the time? You don't think beyond yourself and exhibit not tact whatsoever when you post.

Profanity and offensive comments should not be said period. That's why we have a report button. The moderators will remove the post and warn the user. It would be denigrating to me if I were to be called a gummy bear in casual conversation.

Deikailo, my logic was on CYBER BULLYING. Plus I was only making an suggestion. I look out for WBO tho. I have nothing against the homosexuals in anyway.. It was just an suggestion.

Your logic is that I am a gummy bear and Roan is a candy corn because our sexuality is too offensive to this board.

If "cyber bullying" takes place with language like that, the posts would be deleted and the user would be warned. There is no need to replace the words for a post that should not exist.

You should just quit this conversation before you dig yourself into a deeper hole.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dan - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  10:26 PM)® Wrote: I think Pre Advanced forums is a good way to "prep" up for the real one though. Just to get the idea, concept, and preperation.
Yeah, that is not a good idea.
I can't even properly describe why it doesn't make sense.
Your just lookin' for a power grab.

(Jun. 13, 2011  12:25 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  10:26 PM)® Wrote: I think Pre Advanced forums is a good way to "prep" up for the real one though. Just to get the idea, concept, and preperation.
Yeah, that is not a good idea.
I can't even properly describe why it doesn't make sense.
Your just lookin' for a power grab.

Ehh true TwT. But I am going to contribute to Beyblade Custimation Forum when Im ready. Most likely after exams. That way* I can study MFB/4D more. So yah, you'll be expecting my PMs this summer Cute

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dan - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  12:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How are you sorry when you do this all the time? You don't think beyond yourself and exhibit not tact whatsoever when you post.
QFT.
I'm thinking you should re-evaluate how you post before you start regularly contributing to the Customizations Forum, or anywhere here for that matter. I'm not trying to put you down in any way, just giving you a heads up.

As for the sexual orientation bit; your making up 'fun' names for things such as homosexual and lesbian actually makes people feel bad about themselves because they would have their own word, as if they are not like other humans, you know? I mean its just another form of exclusion which is dumb.
I wonder if I'm explaining this right? :V

Ohhhhhhhhhh. I get it now. I think I got the point when you said 'fun' names. Okokok I undertsand what Deikailo feels now when she mentioned about names. So after all carp is better.. But lets end this convo now.. And yes you did explain it. Thanks Dan,.

Sorry if Im annoying but I think having banner saying "Quote Of the day or Quote of the week". By which ever member is it from. Or is that too much work?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Robsta - Jun. 13, 2011

Who would decide what the quote is?

I think it would be too much work and pretty pointless in terms of benefiting the community.
All the really funny quotes are in peoples signatures anyway.

RE: Make your suggestions! - blah - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  12:25 AM)Dan Wrote: Your just lookin' for a power grab.

QFT.
So many members want it. xD

And rotation, your ideas are pretty bad so until you think of some better ones, I suggest you stop posting. S:

(May. 04, 2011  11:11 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: nah, that will make it like almost impossible. A list I can think of is-
Vulcan Horuseus
Bakushin Susanoo/Susanow IDK what is it called.
Dragoon MSUV
Divine Chimera
Quetzalcoatl, both gold and silver
Mercury Anubis
Tornado Herculeo.
Sol Blaze.
RB rares and super rares
Nightmare Rex.
That's all I can think of.
Would some exotic recolors do?

1. Original Pisces
  2. Original Aries
  3. Divine Chimera
  4. Bakushin Susanoo
  5. Sol Blaze
  6. Mercury Anubis
  7. Quetzalcoatl
  8. Nightmare Rex
  9. Beat Lynx (until Sonokong releases it)
  10. Burn Pisces
  11. Black L Drago
  12. Ray Unicorno (Aurora ver.)
  13. Vulcan Horuseus
  14. Tornado Herculeo
  15. Infinity Libra
  16. Blue Burn Phoenix
  17. Blue Hell Kerbecs
  18. Red/Purple/Green/Blue Earth Aquila

And there are also Eclipse versions of those listed as well.

Blue Hell Kerbecs is like $200! D:
Haha, but that suggestion would be quite good.

We actually encountered it once but the user didn't have enough (rare) Beyblades.

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:23 AM)blah Wrote: We actually encountered it once but the user didn't have enough (rare) Beyblades.
You mean there is such a face?!

RE: Make your suggestions! - RustyXD - Jun. 13, 2011

Would Dragoon MS be included as rare?? and other HMS like shining god and stuff?

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:26 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You mean there is such a face?!

No, for the Rose Gold; but we hadn't thought of it yet so couldn't award the face.

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:31 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:26 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You mean there is such a face?!

No, for the Rose Gold; but we hadn't thought of it yet so couldn't award the face.
So you're saying the user didn't have enough limited beys to reach the Rose Gold face because he personally wanted to achieve it with just rares or you mean to say there is an award for 50 rare Beyblades?

Because if you want 50 limited Beyblades, I will get you your 50 rare Beyblades right now for whatever other face that may be.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cyber Blader - Jun. 13, 2011

Tornado Herculeo shouldn't be on the list because Hasbro will be releasing it in a few months.

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:39 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: Tornado Herculeo shouldn't be on the list because Hasbro will be releasing it in a few months.
Then it gets taken off once Hasbro releases it since it will no longer be considered rare.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Sniper - Jun. 13, 2011

my suggestion is that in like most tournamentsi.e hasbro and WBBA all bladers parts should be inspected

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:53 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: my suggestion is that in like most tournamentsi.e hasbro and WBBA all bladers parts should be inspected

... This is already done. What sort of tournament did you attend ?

(Jun. 13, 2011  2:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: So you're saying the user didn't have enough limited beys to reach the Rose Gold face because he personally wanted to achieve it with just rares or you mean to say there is an award for 50 rare Beyblades?

Because if you want 50 limited Beyblades, I will get you your 50 rare Beyblades right now for whatever other face that may be.

Ahh, what you said first.