World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys (/Thread-Buying-Hunting-some-specific-plastic-gen-Beys)

Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Ace231 - Jul. 27, 2018

Hello! I'm doing some hunting for a couple of specific beys and perhaps some recommendations as well. Currently I'm hunting for a Phantom Force Wolborg as well as a Bakushin-oh in its original purple or in the rerelease special edition black. More specifically for the Bakushin-oh I need it to have the snail bit beast shown in the picture. You can contact me via this thread or via pms but any info is appreciated. The only other thing I will say is that I won't be able to pay exorbitant amounts of money for these beyblades despite however rare they might be, I'll be as fair as I can. Thank you for your time! 
[Image: 79205-5632874Fr.jpg]

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Ndreca96 - Jul. 30, 2018

Hi, I have the Phantom Force Wolborg beyblade boxed, its used but in good decision.
I'd happily send a picture if you want.
What offer do you have in mind because its one of the rarest beyblades I own :-)

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Ace231 - Jul. 30, 2018

Unfortunately I can't fairly offer much, if its in that good condition I would probably not feel very good taking it from you heh. Fairly I can only offer about 20 bucks max

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Ace231 - Jul. 31, 2018

I would also like to post that if by some miracle you have only the bit beast in the picture I would be happy to buy that specific sticker/part. That might be unusual but as you can see from my profile I have MOST of the parts I need but that particular bit beast is a bit special to me

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Ace231 - Aug. 05, 2018

Any recommendations for defensively focused bases for the plastic gen would be good to know of too. I'm looking to upgrade some stuff in my collection

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Iwein - Oct. 26, 2018

Hey!

Another Bakushin-Oh fan! :-)

Just a heads up: on Ebay there are a few fairly priced Bakushin-Oh for sale with the snail Bit Chip.

As for me: I own a Hasbro and Takara original one (with small Bit Chips and Bit Protectors) and a Black/Gold one.

I'm still looking for a Bakushin-Oh which came with a large Bit Chip (like the one in your profile pic has).
Any chance you have one lying around you don't need anymore? :-)

Greetings,
Iwein

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Ace231 - Oct. 27, 2018

I do have one of the larger chips but of course without the snail bit beast, I wouldn't mind trading you one for one if you could part with one of your snails though! It'd help us both out that way

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Iwein - Oct. 27, 2018

(Oct. 27, 2018  9:01 AM)Ace231 Wrote: I do have one of the larger chips but of course without the snail bit beast, I wouldn't mind trading you one for one if you could part with one of your snails though! It'd help us both out that way

Cool idea, but I’d rather have an extra full blade Which originally came with the larger Bit Chip. 
I’ve found it came with rereleases from the V-force era, but it didn’t come in a box of that era. They reprinted the old boxes, so it seems. 
Did you get one new out of the box and can you confirm this theory? :Grin

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Kai 0025 - Oct. 28, 2018

I have hms for sale

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Ace231 - Oct. 29, 2018

(Oct. 27, 2018  7:06 PM)Iwein Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  9:01 AM)Ace231 Wrote: I do have one of the larger chips but of course without the snail bit beast, I wouldn't mind trading you one for one if you could part with one of your snails though! It'd help us both out that way

Cool idea, but I’d rather have an extra full blade Which originally came with the larger Bit Chip. 
I’ve found it came with rereleases from the V-force era, but it didn’t come in a box of that era. They reprinted the old boxes, so it seems. 

Yeah I got a reprinted Bakushin-oh without the snail bit-beast but had the longer chip. It was kind of a let down for me, which is why i'm wary to get the NIB versions. Normally I wouldn't mind trading the reprint, but the issue is the attack ring on mine shattered on one part, so I can't in good conscience say "SURE LET'S TRADE" it wouldn't be fair

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Iwein - Oct. 29, 2018

(Oct. 29, 2018  2:27 PM)Ace231 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  7:06 PM)Iwein Wrote: Cool idea, but I’d rather have an extra full blade Which originally came with the larger Bit Chip. 

Yeah I got a reprinted Bakushin-oh without the snail bit-beast but had the longer chip. It was kind of a let down for me, which is why i'm wary to get the NIB versions. Normally I wouldn't mind trading the reprint, but the issue is the attack ring on mine shattered on one part, so I can't in good conscience say "SURE LET'S TRADE" it wouldn't be fair

Quite funny - As I don't want to buy a NIB one because 9/10 I'd end up with an original one with Bit Chip Protector and there's no way to make out what's actually inside the box... ;-)

What I've also learned is: The Hasbro box where the name is on the actual box was the first Hasbro release, the Hasbro Box where the name is on the cardboard part that is used to hang the boxes on store-shelves is the second Hasbro Release (not necessarily the V-Force Release with long Bit Chip). 
Not sure if I'm making myself clear, so I'll post a comparison from Google. 

I'd like to know which box yours was in - as that would narrow my search ;-) - I'm pretty sure it was in a second release box?
For now my theory is right as mine came out of a first release box and has a Bit Chip Protector.

Best bet for you: search for a box of the first Hasbro Release.

And from what I have learned: Bakushin-Oh never was released in a V-Force Box, but the instruction manual that came with the reprints did come with the V-Force Logo.

First Hasbro Release: 
[Image: s-l300.jpg]

Second Hasbro Release: 
[Image: TS35_Beyblades_Bakushin_Oh_15.jpg]

RE: Hunting some specific plastic gen Beys - Kai 0025 - Oct. 30, 2018

I was selling dranzer ms