World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set (/Thread-Product-B-128-Beyblade-Burst-Cho-Z-Customize-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Jinbee - Nov. 13, 2018

(Nov. 13, 2018  8:14 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,what is Spriggan's frame called? I can only recognise the ル ('ru') character in the end,so the name either ends with, ru,r,l or lu

I've heard somewhere that it's called "Wolf", but I cannot confirm that myself.

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - CrazyAries - Nov. 13, 2018

(Nov. 13, 2018  9:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  8:14 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,what is Spriggan's frame called? I can only recognise the ル ('ru') character in the end,so the name either ends with, ru,r,l or lu

I've heard somewhere that it's called "Wolf", but I cannot confirm that myself.

ウォール, which should be Wall.
BTW, it is described as the heaviest frame.

(Nov. 13, 2018  9:28 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  9:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've heard somewhere that it's called "Wolf", but I cannot confirm that myself.

Well that certainly makes more sense but why isn't it a Defense type frame? Hopefully this won't be another "Heaviest Frame that scrapes pretty badly".

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - CrazyAries - Nov. 13, 2018

(Nov. 13, 2018  9:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  9:28 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: ウォール, which should be Wall.

Well that certainly makes more sense but why isn't it a Defense type frame? Hopefully this won't be another "Heaviest Frame that scrapes pretty badly".

Theoretically Frames have no type differentiations, that the same Frame could be released in different type combos. You know, Reach is only useful for attack, but it came with Crash Ragnaruk. BTW, Discs don’t have type differentiations, either.

(Nov. 13, 2018  10:24 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  9:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well that certainly makes more sense but why isn't it a Defense type frame? Hopefully this won't be another "Heaviest Frame that scrapes pretty badly".

Theoretically Frames have no type differentiations, that the same Frame could be released in different type combos. You know, Reach is only useful for attack, but it came with Crash Ragnaruk. BTW, Discs don’t have type differentiations, either.

I'm aware that disks had no type differentiation. Frames, I suppose Bump was used on sT, it is odd that a defense frame be used for a new Spriggan for some reason.

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - CrazyAries - Nov. 14, 2018

(Nov. 13, 2018  11:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  10:24 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Theoretically Frames have no type differentiations, that the same Frame could be released in different type combos. You know, Reach is only useful for attack, but it came with Crash Ragnaruk. BTW, Discs don’t have type differentiations, either.

I'm aware that disks had no type differentiation. Frames, I suppose Bump was used on sT, it is odd that a defense frame be used for a new Spriggan for some reason.

Bump had ever been used on aB (Defense) and sT (Stamina)
Meteor had ever been used on aC (Balance) and gZ (Stamina)

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Jinbee - Nov. 14, 2018

(Nov. 14, 2018  12:01 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  11:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm aware that disks had no type differentiation. Frames, I suppose Bump was used on sT, it is odd that a defense frame be used for a new Spriggan for some reason.

Bump had ever been used on aB (Defense) and sT (Stamina)
Meteor had ever been used on aC (Balance) and gZ (Stamina)

I know already, I did point out sT and Bump.

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Grey Bey - Nov. 14, 2018

(Nov. 13, 2018  9:28 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  9:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've heard somewhere that it's called "Wolf", but I cannot confirm that myself.

so,heavier than Turn,even without the flipping gimmick?

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Battleburst - Nov. 14, 2018

(Nov. 14, 2018  1:25 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  9:28 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: ウォール, which should be Wall.
so,heavier than Turn,even without the flipping gimmick?

I hope it is,it will scrape really bad,I think if quest is good,this can be to

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - Triumph - Nov. 15, 2018

[Image: DsAvN6sVYAAoL8b.jpg:large]

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - marutti - Nov. 15, 2018

Wow Qs driver has bearing inside Driver

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - IronFace879 - Nov. 15, 2018

(Nov. 15, 2018  9:46 AM)marutti Wrote: Wow Qs driver has bearing inside Driver

Well it should need it. Otherwise why would it be staying inside the stadium without moving?

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - ThePheonix - Nov. 15, 2018

Honestly, I’m kinda disappointed with Qs and this release in general. The only thing I like is Omega/Outer. It’s not as much hyped as the other products coming out. Also, this ‘ business is really getting annoyingly redendunt. I have been with the idea of ‘s until now. It’s become a sort of easy way out or to the point of lazy. It’s become an excuse for innovation. They’re just make the springs tighter. That might be new. But the bursting is the whole point.. They’re doing ok with the ‘ disks but only clearing their mistakes from the past. But they, even there, are completely missing the point. 12 has hurt so many people (including their wallets for scratching beys) and given that a dash upgrade or even started selling 12s with the problem fixed in recent releases.

Back to drivers, Qs. What a waste. This is the driver that I can see the least competitive use of. It has so much tilt! That was the one weakness in Bearing and this is x10. The layer and disk are fine but the driver is downright undiserving of that layer and disk. Not the happiest Rn.

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - YggdrasilWyvern - Nov. 15, 2018

They didn't even do a battle with oE and Qs. They knew how many takes it would take for it to win, if it even could at all ?

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - yukenta - Nov. 15, 2018

I'm holding off on Qs until we all get a hold of it and see for ourselves though, I think it's possible it could be pretty good even if it requires some wacky combos or launching strats. either way, i hope it's at least somewhat good, even if niche, because seeing that thing in tournaments is going to be absolutely hilarious.

You might wanna watch this. I'm not a big fan of this either.

(Nov. 15, 2018  12:32 PM)Triumph Wrote:

That was the video I was making my statement on.

(Nov. 15, 2018  12:40 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  12:32 PM)Triumph Wrote:

That was the video I was making my statement on.

Haha, sorry about that. Please make your statement if you still want to and I could remove the video for you too! Grin

(Nov. 15, 2018  12:42 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  12:40 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: That was the video I was making my statement on.

Haha, sorry about that. Please make your statement if you still want to and I could remove the video for you too! Grin

You got me wrong. I had watched that video and stated that I was not happy with the Qs driver. Also, you don't have to remove it. Haha. It's fine. At least someone has brought it to attention here. That's all that matters. After all, none of us made that video ourselves...

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - Jinbee - Nov. 15, 2018

Haha I gotta admit, when Orb Egis didn't get a battle on that Takara Tomy video, I was really to call cowardice, because even they knew attempting to win with stock oE was futile. But Corocoro did end up doing it and even for a staged win, it didn't do well. Like oE, a good stamina/defense layer (albeit a bit overhyped when I got it), and Outer a fantastic stamina disk barely outspun a bad stamina stock bey like Buster Xcalibur, what a compliment heh. I still love Qs though, I'm doubting it's usefulness but... man I love it!

Again, the new Spriggan looks cool but honestly didn't deserve the burst prevention gimmick, sure it's not the roundest but it's not aggressive enough to warrant it. The teeth looks like they're good in that video too and again, it uses a ' driver which is overdoing it and has pretty much solidified the reason as to why I don't care for the ' drivers overall except for attack oriented ones. They're also boring and lazy to me, and take away the point of bursts. The new frame is alright, it looks really cool and wide but it's not too special in my opinion.

I'll be sure to buy this set regardless.

One thing I gotta say is
[Image: 12.png]
[Wall]
Looks SOOO much like MFB Dark. From the top at least...

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - LOL-y Rancher - Nov. 15, 2018

(Nov. 15, 2018  1:36 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: One thing I gotta say is
[Wall]

It's beautiful, shame it's not one of the frames that can flip to change modes.

(Nov. 15, 2018  1:59 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:36 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: One thing I gotta say is
[Wall]

It's beautiful, shame it's not one of the frames that can flip to change modes.

Yeah. I see how well that could have worked out. But, there's already two of them. It'll become a trend and the gimmick won't be special anymore.

RE: B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - Adarsh Abhinav - Nov. 15, 2018

(Nov. 15, 2018  2:01 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:59 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: It's beautiful, shame it's not one of the frames that can flip to change modes.

Yeah. I see how well that could have worked out. But, there's already two of them. It'll become a trend and the gimmick won't be special anymore.

Anyway, There is no scope for LAD in it, I mean least scope

(Nov. 15, 2018  2:10 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:01 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yeah. I see how well that could have worked out. But, there's already two of them. It'll become a trend and the gimmick won't be special anymore.

Anyway, There is no scope for LAD in it, I mean least scope

But if it's heavy, it can work with Br combos...