World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set (/Thread-Product-B-128-Beyblade-Burst-Cho-Z-Customize-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - GOD CHIPS - Oct. 14, 2018

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:45 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: I got pics of unboxing dead Hades It is now released I made a video also

Green one:-Orb Egis
Red One:-New Spriggan
Blue:-New Valkeriye

OK , I saw that video :>

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - chroniclebey - Oct. 14, 2018

(Oct. 14, 2018  6:33 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:45 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: I got pics of unboxing dead Hades It is now released I made a video also

Green one:-Orb Egis
Red One:-New Spriggan
Blue:-New Valkeriye

and this is your video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSwI0xui2Hk
Please Remove This Link I Want To Share That Link.Please??????

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - CitrusNinja3 - Oct. 14, 2018

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My opinion on this set:

Outer Weight Distribution and OWD are the same thing, no need to state it twice in the same sentence...

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - CallMeBrando - Oct. 14, 2018

https://youtu.be/6Od9x0Yi4rA

Summary: The W frame scrapes a lot, and Qs is a suction cup! Very weird.. but cool at the same time.

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Jinbee - Oct. 14, 2018

WHAT THE HECK?! Qs is a free spinning plunger driver? So this is the rubber bearing everyone didn't want. This might be the best worst driver ever!

The new Spriggan looks great! The black on the layer can be pulled in and out for mode change. The frame looks huge! I love it but it also looks very scrape heavy.

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: WHAT THE HECK?! Qs is a free spinning plunger driver? So this is the rubber bearing everyone didn't want. This might be the best worst driver ever!

The new Spriggan looks great! The black on the layer can be pulled in and out for mode change. The frame looks huge! I love it.

Yeahh. Qs is wild and seems relatively mediocre in performance. But hey, it's really cool to watch, and maybe it's not so bad after all, (Maybe it can be good on spin equalization combos? Who knows.) And Spriggan looks amazing. The frame scrapes a ton, but awesome nonetheless Smile

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Jinbee - Oct. 14, 2018

Qs should stand for Questionable.

I can see this being amazing against K.O attackers, but that means nothing when they sacrificed almost all their stamina and mobility for burst resistance for having unnecessary strong K.O resistance.

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Qs should stand for Questionable.

LOL (the best part is that it works)

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Adarsh Abhinav - Oct. 14, 2018

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Qs should stand for Questionable.

This is even worst than wolborg 2................

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:03 PM)CallMeBrando Wrote: https://youtu.be/6Od9x0Yi4rA

Summary: The W frame scrapes a lot, and Qs is a suction cup! Very weird.. but cool at the same time.

That Defence Grip Base from wolborg 2 had uses in left spin zombie, but this

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 14, 2018

That Super-Z Spriggan Layer looks really cool and is more fascinating than I thought it would be. It has black tabs that you can pull out to change modes. The W Frame also looks pretty awesome, I hope it's a frame that can be flipped for two modes.

Orb Egis looks the same (but with a blue cover rather than green) and Outer is good to have. Qs though... hahahaha!!! It's a free-spinning plunger which doesn't perform well at all and yet, I really want that Driver. It looks like it'll be fun(ny) to play with.

Thank you for updating us @[CallMeBrando].

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:14 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:03 PM)CallMeBrando Wrote: https://youtu.be/6Od9x0Yi4rA

Agreed with everything here XD and the driver is Qs.

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:17 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: That Super-Z Spriggan Layer looks really cool and is more fascinating than I thought it would be. It has black tabs that you can pull out to change modes. The W Frame also looks pretty awesome, I hope it's a frame that can be flipped for two modes.

Orb Egis looks the same (but with a blue cover rather than green) and Outer is good to have. Qs though... hahahaha!!! It's a free-spinning plunger which doesn't perform well at all and yet, I really want that Driver. It looks like it'll be fun(ny) to play with.

Thank you for updating us @[CallMeBrando].

No problem Smile

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Battleburst - Oct. 14, 2018

Qs is ultimate defense driver,if it’s good for spin steal it may see some meta use,and is the new spriggan good or bad,and can someone explain the mode change,and is it dual spin

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - KinkoUsagi - Oct. 14, 2018

Wow. Qs is the weirdest driver ever. I don't even know what to say, but I love me a new gimmick. Will it be good? Probably not, but anything fresh and interesting works for me. Certainly something fresh, which is a positive thing.

Cho-Z Spriggan is godly. Holy. Love the gimmick, too. That frame LOOKS amazing, but how good will it be? Eh.

The chip for spin change looks sick,and resembles flash,the DC Charente,also I guess mode change is for giving attack or defense/stamina in different spin directions,I hope it’s good,any news on the clicks though,and could someone say that how it’s performance is,considering it has 0(op part),and zt’(useless) and w frame(I don’t know,looks heavy but scrapes at the same time),would it be heavier than bump?

And qs is soooooo interesting,I want it,I hope we can find some good combos for it,
And please tell how clicks are for new spriggan

RE: B-128 new Reshuffle/custom Set - Suhasini - Oct. 14, 2018

Thanks for the info @[CallMeBrando]!!
Qs is just a big question mark for me right now. That thing is a thing that TT did... Honestly, I fond it kinda funny, that driver is hilarious!
Spriggan looks heavy... But it's gorgeous! The gimmick looks interesting..
W, wow it looks heavy too.
Zt'... What would you expect? It's a dash driver... Strong strings.
But I still stand by Qs being Quash..

Guys,please explain the wing gimmick of new sr,I need to know

I am wondering,mg on qs,ef on qs,wv on qs,bx on qs,what would happen

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:40 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Guys,please explain the wing gimmick of new sr,I need to know
Those black clips can be locked outaide or inside. 
That's all I get.
I don't know how that contributes?
Does it balance the beyblade? Or increases contact points?

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:40 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Guys,please explain the wing gimmick of new sr,I need to know
Those black clips can be locked outaide or inside. 
That's all I get.
I don't know how that contributes?
Does it balance the beyblade? Or increases contact points?

Same here,I am sooooooooo pumped

The gimmick can be used to adjust recoil

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

The gimmick can be used to adjust recoil
Can you please expain this? How exactly does it adjust recoil?

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:44 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: The gimmick can be used to adjust recoil
Can you please expain this? How exactly does it adjust recoil?
It can be folded to increase Recoil. And Opened to make it rounder and reduce recoil

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:44 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Can you please expain this? How exactly does it adjust recoil?
It can be folded to increase Recoil. And Opened to make it rounder and reduce recoil
 Thats a good explanation , right there !

(Oct. 14, 2018  4:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:44 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Can you please expain this? How exactly does it adjust recoil?

Also,it can open the wings to increase recoil in one direction and decrease it in one,I expected this,but though it may have more to it.also,I hope it has some meta importance,same with qs