World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb (/Thread-Product-B-122-Starter-Geist-Fafnir-8-Absorb)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - YggdrasilWyvern - Aug. 09, 2018

Maybe it's 12' lol

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - GOD CHIPS - Aug. 09, 2018

(Aug. 09, 2018  2:47 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Maybe it's 12' lol

May be true ( hope they increase the weight and blur out its contact points )

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - GodGaia - Aug. 09, 2018

(Aug. 09, 2018  2:10 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  12:39 PM)GodGaia Wrote: The September magazine shows tons of photos of new fafnir

Can you give us the link ((PLEASE ???? ))

Sorry can’t send link rn but if you copy and paste 戰鬥陀螺 BeyBlade 新世代 討論 / 分享 / 買賣 into search bar in FB and then join the group you’ll see the photos and lots of other stuff. I understand that you might not understand Chinese but the photos are easy to access

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Valtryek Aoi - Aug. 10, 2018

I have some fanmade (unconfirmed) Special Moves for Geist Fafnir

Geist Spin
Geist Slash
Triple Dragon Hit
Geist Counter

If you can tell these Special Moves are based off of Geist Fafnir the Energy Layer by itself because we don't know it's full combo

If you want better descriptions (even though it's mainly self-explanatory) just ask and I will give them

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - KnightPro - Aug. 10, 2018

I wonder if they will replace the owner for this bey too, We have no idea because everyone thought Ken was gonna own hK but Kyle owns it so I don't know what to really think, Thoughts?

(Aug. 10, 2018  2:31 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I wonder if they will replace the owner for this bey too, We have no idea because everyone thought Ken was gonna own hK but Kyle owns it so I don't know what to really think, Thoughts?
Who knows? I still hope they keep Free though. It was interesting to see his development through the season.

Speaking of that, we still don't know Kyle Hakim's relation to Ken Midori, or if there even is one.....

Special Move time!

Geist Spin: Similar to Drain Spin, but uses the more exposed rubber blades to increase the power that it gains and gets a better cushion on impact.
Geist Slash: A combination of spin steal and damage by slashing the opponent with its rubber blades, similar to Winning Slash.
Triple Dragon Hit: Fafnir strikes with a dragon on its Energy Layer gives a small enough recoil to spin around and strike with its two other dragon heads similar to the first.
Geist Counter: Fafnir gains so much spin power the gravitational field around it lifts the opponent into the air, tgen hits the wall to meet its opponent with a devastating blow.

I hope you appreciate this because I had to think hard about how these could perform. These are mainly anime-wise, but the first all can apply to real life. The other two.... not so much.

Also, THESE ARE NOT CONFIRMED. I'm saying this before you spread it around.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - BeyBugoy - Aug. 10, 2018

Has the release date already been confirmed? ? travel plans need to be made... ?

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - GOD CHIPS - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  4:31 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Has the release date already been confirmed? ? travel plans need to be made... ?

Not released ( but check out the september issue for CoroCoro Comics , there might be some specifications for the release ??)

Geist Fafnir is coming out on September 22nd

(Aug. 10, 2018  3:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Geist Fafnir is coming out on September 22nd
1 MONTH is still left (  Argh!  ) , hope they make more TEASERS for ( new ) Fafnir

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Suhasini - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  3:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Geist Fafnir is coming out on September 22nd
Thanks for the news! Was this mentioned in September's Corocoro issue?

Geist Fafnir releases on September 22nd

(Aug. 10, 2018  4:37 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Thanks for the news! Was this mentioned in September's Corocoro issue?

It cane on a teaser for the unboxing of Buster Xcalibur which probably means we will get Geist Fafnir's full combo in the next few weeks

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Limetka - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  4:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Geist Fafnir releases on September 22nd

(Aug. 10, 2018  4:37 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the news! Was this mentioned in September's Corocoro issue?

It cane on a teaser for the unboxing of Buster Xcalibur which probably means we will get Geist Fafnir's full combo in the next few weeks

How?  No new corocoro til next month and no new bey releases either.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  4:58 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  4:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Geist Fafnir releases on September 22nd

How?  No new corocoro til next month and no new bey releases either.

Maybe something from CoroCoro Ichiban! and CoroCoro Aniki!, [i]Bessatsu CoroCoro[/i]

I am just Guessing  

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - CrazyAries - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  5:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  4:58 PM)Limetka Wrote: How?  No new corocoro til next month and no new bey releases either.

Maybe something from CoroCoro Ichiban! and CoroCoro Aniki!, [i]Bessatsu CoroCoro[/i]

I am just Guessing  

But Corocoro Ichiban and Corocoro Aniki hardly provide important information for new release... They usually just repeat the news on the Corocoro issue for that month...

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Battleburst - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  4:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Geist Fafnir releases on September 22nd

(Aug. 10, 2018  4:37 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the news! Was this mentioned in September's Corocoro issue?

Hey could you link us to the sneak peek sheet as it usually has the full combo on it

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Suhasini - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  5:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  4:58 PM)Limetka Wrote: How?  No new corocoro til next month and no new bey releases either.

I am just Guessing  
Nope, nothing in Corocoro Ichiban, Aniki or Bessatsu. The only thing for which Corocoro Aniki is reffered to is because of Bakuten Shoot Rising. They don't give info about these beyblades, if it a beyblade from the Rising manga, they adverstise it.
Edit:
[Image: Screenshot_20180810-220502.png?dl=1]
I guess this is the sneak peak. Thanks to @[Jinbee] for the video and @[Battleburst] for pointing this out!

(Aug. 10, 2018  5:33 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  4:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAYAetFwxHA

Another video of bX and hey it s actually bursting things this time.

On 12 to 15 second ,the sneak peek sheet was there,it does not have the full combo,but still we need translations,please somebody translate .

Guys,just wanted this to be on both threads

(Aug. 10, 2018  5:35 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  5:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Maybe something from CoroCoro Ichiban! and CoroCoro Aniki!, [i]Bessatsu CoroCoro[/i]

I am just Guessing  
Nope, nothing in Corocoro Ichiban, Aniki or Bessatsu. The only thing for which Corocoro Aniki is reffered to is because of Bakuten Shoot Rising. They don't give info about these beyblades, if it a beyblade from the Rising manga, they adverstise it.
Edit:
[Image: Screenshot_20180810-220502.png?dl=1]
I guess this is the sneak peak. Thanks to @[Jinbee] for the video and @[Battleburst] for pointing this out!

This surely will look good

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Grey Bey - Aug. 10, 2018

better image of the teaser:
am I the only one who is seeing the spring in Fafnir's mouth?

No bro,I see it too,what is that, a bey with 2 gimmicks ,oh man,I am so HYPED.................

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Jinbee - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  5:50 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: better image of the teaser:

Good eye, I never noticed that till now, but what would it do?

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Grey Bey - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  6:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  5:50 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: better image of the teaser:

Good eye, I never noticed that till now, but what would it do?
the only thing I can think of right now is something like hK's gimmick,but I hope it's not,I want something more...original

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Limetka - Aug. 10, 2018

Yup, I think that the head will be able to be pushed in, for more absorption. Sounds cool, atleast we've gotten something else other than left spin/rubber.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Siⱺn - Aug. 10, 2018

I'm guessing it's shock absorption if the rubber didn't make contact with the opponent top. I guess it's to prevent any hits from weakening Fafnir, so that it is more of a spin stealer than a spin equalizer? That's my guess, if it makes any sense.