World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb (/Thread-Product-B-122-Starter-Geist-Fafnir-8-Absorb)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - GodGaia - Jul. 31, 2018

I hope that if it comes with a new performance tip, it comes with a tip like bearing but made with rubber although this would probably reduce stamina

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - DaJetsnake - Jul. 31, 2018

How about something like EWD? That would be pretty cool

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - CrazyAries - Jul. 31, 2018

I think either EWD or W2D will be cool. And I think those two are good for LAD, right?

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 31, 2018

I'm expecting a Wolborg 4 type gimmick, EWD or a POM version of Nothing lol.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 31, 2018

(Jul. 31, 2018  4:59 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I hope that if it comes with a new performance tip, it comes with a tip like bearing but made with rubber although this would probably reduce stamina

That's actually a really cool idea! The only type that doesn't have a Driver with rubber on it in Burst is Stamina. A rubber version of Bearing is debatably better for Spin Steal combos because it prevent knock outs, something that Spin stealers struggle with

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - MagikHorse - Aug. 01, 2018

Rubber is strictly anti-Stamina. That being said, rubber on a bearing core proved immensely powerful in Wolborg 2's Bearing Core 2, since maintaining stamina with that core cared more about the free-spinning shaft and the bearings that aided it so the increased friction doesn't matter. It's more than possible to see it happen again.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - DaJetsnake - Aug. 01, 2018

What is with you guys and Bearing Core 2? Lmao

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - MagikHorse - Aug. 01, 2018

(Aug. 01, 2018  1:45 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: What is with you guys and Bearing Core 2? Lmao

Bearing Core 2 kicks butt, that's what. Besides, this is a possible chance to see something like it come out. Fafnir does like its rubber, so why not put some on the driver too?

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - LOL-y Rancher - Aug. 01, 2018

The Bearing Core 2 fans arrive...

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Valtryek Aoi - Aug. 05, 2018

The Super Z Fafnir is like Winning Valkryie except in reverse because it has the opposite rotation to Winning Valkryie. I feel like those rubber blades will give Fafnir more attack power to add to its spin steal

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Aug. 07, 2018

[Image: d0MhBoz.jpg]

Geist Fafnir ガイストファブニル

It's not confirmed I guess? Credit to Egnat

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - BurstMaster - Aug. 07, 2018

(Aug. 07, 2018  4:46 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: d0MhBoz.jpg]

Geist Fafnir ガイストファブニル

It's not confirmed I guess? Credit to Egnat

Thanks for the information

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 07, 2018

That's an interesting name, if real.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - MWF - Aug. 07, 2018

Geist as in poltergeist? Interesting. That could explain the almost specter like shape. The spirit of Fafnir.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - SprigganJoseph - Aug. 07, 2018

It seems geist in German means ghost (correct me if I’m wrong since google translate isn’t very reliable)

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 07, 2018

Maybe it's supposed to be called Gheist Fafnir, not Geist Fafnir

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - God Dragruler - Aug. 07, 2018

(Aug. 07, 2018  7:19 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: It seems geist in German means ghost (correct me if I’m wrong since google translate isn’t very reliable)

Yes geist means ghost,  spirit,  mind or intellect which might be a reference to the myth of Fafnir and sigurd.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Hellibleri - Aug. 07, 2018

Things became very interesting now. The myth Fafnir and Sigurd probably elates to giest.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - KnightPro - Aug. 07, 2018

So excited!! The last few releases have been making me lose interest but this will def get me back in.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Paradox1 - Aug. 07, 2018

I hope the new fafnir will have a good driver in terms of LAD and maybe with a 2nd version of bearing that has more stamina and better springs.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - Jinbee - Aug. 07, 2018

What ever the driver is, I hope it's better than Nothing. I remember thinking dF would have Bearing and I'm hoping this Fafnir has a sort of bearing driver here. We'll see though, TT is always full of surprises.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - ClearWing R34 - Aug. 07, 2018

I think Fafnir will have 8' speculation

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - TL14 - Aug. 08, 2018

Omg! Geist Fafnir sounds awesome! By the way, Geist is the German word for 'Ghost'. :D

(Aug. 07, 2018  7:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Maybe it's supposed to be called Gheist Fafnir, not Geist Fafnir

It's Geist not 'Gheist'. The word Gheist doesn't exist.

Also for everyone that's wondering: Geist is pronounced Gyzt not Geect.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - IronFace879 - Aug. 08, 2018

(Aug. 07, 2018  8:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What ever the driver is, I hope it's better than Nothing. I remember thinking dF would have Bearing and I'm hoping this Fafnir has a sort of bearing driver here. We'll see though, TT is always full of surprises.

I'm thinking the bearing gimmick might now work due to how close the plastic driver is to the ring around it. Si basically, a Nothing along with extra POM would have it have the highest stamina only from the start of the battle due to the spring absorption.

RE: B-122 New Fafnir - TL14 - Aug. 08, 2018

Bearing Core 2 would actually make sense since the Bey that used it, Wolborg 2, was a Stamina Type and most God and Super Z Beys have gimmicks on their Layer and Driver that are similar or go well together. A spin stealing stamina type with rubber would go well along with a Rubber Bearing. The rubber would lessen it's stamina, but not that much because of the bearings, and make it harder to KO without affecting it's endurance too much. Also both the Geist Fafnir and Bearing Core 2 Driver (maybe called Sting, fitting the friction and the Avatar) would have stamina oriented rubber parts. Smile