World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb (/Thread-Product-B-122-Starter-Geist-Fafnir-8-Absorb)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Suhasini - Aug. 29, 2018

Okay, what is soo special about this beyblade?! It's not even a month away, and we know Nothing?
Thanks for sharing the video marutti.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - ThePheonix - Aug. 29, 2018

Yup. I agree with Suhasini. Isn't this supposed to be like some really good comeback swag with the 'All Mighty' Fafnir's return? Wow. rP was announced officially and so were the parts like what, a month before? This is kinda shocking that TT won't make this a big deal... It's just unlike them.

EDIT : BTW, @[Suhasini], was the capital 'N' on nothing for the pun XD. Cuz if it is, makes good sense :D

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Suhasini - Aug. 29, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  11:33 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup. I agree with Suhasini. Isn't this supposed to be like some really good comeback swag with the 'All Mighty' Fafnir's return? Wow. rP was announced officially and so were the parts like what, a month before? This is kinda shocking that TT won't make this a big deal... It's just unlike them.

EDIT : BTW, @[Suhasini], was the capital 'N' on nothing for the pun XD. Cuz if it is, makes good sense Grin
Agreed. This is just unlike TT. We got to know about this beyblade early but since then, there is absolutely no news. What's so secretive for this beyblade? 
Well, this month's CoroCoro did not give us anything. So we get no news of this beyblade until the release? Or @[marutti], is there another issue on line before the release? 
And, I just noticed that capital 'N' ThePheonix XD. It is an unintentional Pun..

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - ThePheonix - Aug. 29, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  11:41 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  11:33 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup. I agree with Suhasini. Isn't this supposed to be like some really good comeback swag with the 'All Mighty' Fafnir's return? Wow. rP was announced officially and so were the parts like what, a month before? This is kinda shocking that TT won't make this a big deal... It's just unlike them.

EDIT : BTW, @[Suhasini], was the capital 'N' on nothing for the pun XD. Cuz if it is, makes good sense Grin
Agreed. This is just unlike TT. We got to know about this beyblade early but since then, there is absolutely no news. What's so secretive for this beyblade? 
Well, this month's CoroCoro did not give us anything. So we get no news of this beyblade until the release? Or @[marutti], is there another issue on line before the release? 
And, I just noticed that capital 'N' ThePheonix XD. It is an unintentional Pun..

Well this is the 'Special' version of the October copies so I think they should put something there.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - marutti - Aug. 29, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  11:41 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Next magazine is Corocoro October issue in September 15th

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - RedPanda2 - Aug. 29, 2018

another odd data point, ebay middle men are willing to sell preorders of b-122 relatively cheaply

my usual guy accepted $20 each for an order of 3

that’s about 1/3 off for a hot starter...

not sure if lower hype is leading to less demand and lower pricing, or what?

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Battleburst - Aug. 29, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  1:38 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: another odd data point, ebay middle men are willing to sell preorders of b-122 relatively cheaply

my usual guy accepted $20 each for an order of 3

Where is the link

(Aug. 29, 2018  1:39 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  1:38 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: another odd data point, ebay middle men are willing to sell preorders of b-122 relatively cheaply

my usual guy accepted $20 each for an order of 3

Where is the link

I thought you meant for all 3,never mind,still give the link

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 29, 2018

I have two observations that don't have much of a source. The first is about the disc. People have noticed its uncanny resemblance to 12, given what we have seen of Fafnir's disc. This leads me to believe that the 14 or 16 disc will be on Geist Fafnir. Also, the gF with black rubber and a red center reminds me of the Black Sr and rP, so this might be another case of that same thing.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Jinbee - Aug. 29, 2018

Knowing Corocoro and it's habit of spamming the pages with news about the newest starter bey as soon as it is revealed, I just know that we'll go from itching to hear about it to getting really sick of seeing it advertised constantly for two or three corocoro magazines.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 29, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  3:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Knowing Corocoro and it's habit of spamming the pages with news about the newest starter bey as soon as it is revealed, I just know that we'll go from itching to hear about it to getting really sick of seeing it advertised constantly for two or three corocoro magazines.

this month's special edition right?
Hope to get some info.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Sinchan Ghosh - Aug. 29, 2018

What's the official release date?

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - BeyCrafter - Aug. 29, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  7:36 PM)Sinchan Ghosh Wrote: What's the official release date?

September 22

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Armor - Aug. 29, 2018

I really think they should have waited to release Fafnir. They should have released two other beys first, one with the 14 disc and the other with the 15 disc. That way, Fafnir has the 16 disc, which is just 8 multiplied by 2. Seems like it makes sense, no?

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - BeyCrafter - Aug. 29, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  9:11 PM)Armor Wrote: I really think they should have waited to release Fafnir. They should have released two other beys first, one with the 14 disc and the other with the 15 disc. That way, Fafnir has the 16 disc, which is just 8 multiplied by 2. Seems like it makes sense, no?

Yeah, because 10 came out before the first 3  Super Z starters.

The order doesn't matter to the release of certain Discs.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Frostic Fox - Aug. 29, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  11:41 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Agreed. This is just unlike TT. We got to know about this beyblade early but since then, there is absolutely no news. What's so secretive for this beyblade?

Remember, Revive Phoenix had a long build-up, but Archer Hercules didn't get anything until like riiiight before it was released, if I remember right? Revive Phoenix got 4 different versions and a really new gimmick, so they hyped it up to hype people up. But aH still ended up a good bey, despite the lack of build-up.

Games get played with Corocoro, that's nothing new. They keep you buying the magazine, and it holds your interest to keep following along with the product. (Kind of like how a TV show may sometimes get cliffhangers.) I know Game Freak and Nintendo have done similar with new core series Pokemon games for a long time.

(Aug. 29, 2018  11:06 AM)marutti Wrote: Unfortunately It's without any Geist Fafnir news

Good to know, but I still want it, haha. I've been buying all the Corocoro, even if I can't get to them, so that I can look them over in person for anything interesting.

Finally was able to find it, just wasn't coming up for some reason until I thought to search "別冊コロコロ" specifically. But since it doesn't have any big news, I'll hold off so I can try to combine shipping with the next issue, if it'll let me. I have a whole stack of Corocoro I haven't gotten to yet anyway, ha.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Ntruder19 - Aug. 30, 2018

(Aug. 29, 2018  6:06 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I'm having Shin Longinus flashbacks with this 8' and Absorb stuff. Let's not push what has no evidence, else I can say it might be Geist Fafnir.7Boloney.Sandwich (gF.7Bl.Sw) and have just as much legitness. It's not really helpful, though I know people mean well and may mistakenly take things too much at surface value at times.

Edit: Ah, I see the eBay listing that has gF the wrong color and says it's gF.8.Ab? If that's the evidence, I can't say it's really solid at all. We'll find out, for sure. Time always tells with these things.

[quote='marutti' pid='1457173' dateline='1534902285']
In August 31st Corocoro Special will release and may be some new info will come?

I said the same thing right when it came out and no one payed any attention at all

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - marutti - Aug. 31, 2018

It's confirmed Geist Fafnir.8'.Ab
And Ab driver sounds like Nothing+Revolve
[Image: TX6s0Sx.jpg]

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Battleburst - Aug. 31, 2018

(Aug. 31, 2018  10:31 AM)marutti Wrote: It's confirmed Geist Fafnir.8'.Ab

Any pics of ab

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir - Phoenix8Nt - Aug. 31, 2018

(Aug. 31, 2018  10:31 AM)marutti Wrote: It's confirmed Geist Fafnir.8'.Ab
Is that valkyrie down there

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - CrazyAries - Aug. 31, 2018

I still don’t understand why TT use 8’ as the name of new disc. Unlike 1, the number 8 has no relationship with its outer weight distribution, and if TT want to emphasize this feature, they can just do it with number 14, 15, or any number.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - ThePheonix - Aug. 31, 2018

Oh great! It's real. The laziest answer I could think of is real. Not too happy at this point...

BTW, 2 questions, one, is the layer of the new Eclipses? And two, what is that red frame on the second column?

EDIT: NVM, the frame is Turn...

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - Jinbee - Aug. 31, 2018

(Aug. 31, 2018  11:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I still don’t understand why TT use 8’ as the name of new disc. Unlike 1, the number 8 has no relationship with its outer weight distribution, and if TT want to emphasize this feature, they can just do it with number 14, 15, or any number.

Yeah I was thinking the same, since 1' was done because it would be odd to have a one sided disk with any other number, now TT is just being a bit lazy. 16 would've been more fitting.

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - ThePheonix - Aug. 31, 2018

(Aug. 31, 2018  11:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I still don’t understand why TT use 8’ as the name of new disc. Unlike 1, the number 8 has no relationship with its outer weight distribution, and if TT want to emphasize this feature, they can just do it with number 14, 15, or any number.

Yeah I was thinking the same, since 1' was done because it would be odd to have a one sided disk with any other number, now TT is just being a bit lazy. 16 would've been more fitting.

That would slot in perfectly, 8 x 2 is 16 so yeah, they can show it's twice as good...

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - marutti - Aug. 31, 2018

Free will be back as gF blader to Animation in September.
And Part " Return of Legend Blader" will start after part "Battle Ship Cruse"

RE: B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb - YggdrasilWyvern - Aug. 31, 2018

I was hoping this rumor wasn't true about 8', oh well. They bey as a whole will still be cool I guess