World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] (/Thread-Pok%C3%A9mon-Discussion-Thread-Random-Thoughts)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Underrated Pokemon You Would like to see Competitive - DaGoldenPenguin - Feb. 12, 2020

I got this idea from a kid in my troop who did a whole essay on why parasect should be made better, I then did the same but with different pokemon. Post pokemon that are strong, but underused, good in combinations, but outclassed, or just favorites you think should be better. Give your reasons!

I would like to see Durant, with good stats, but not use due to his weakness to fire. But, if he uses his incredible defense, he could distract opponents to take hits while being backed up by another underrated, Cyrogonal

RE: Underrated Pokemon You Would like to see Competitive - DeceasedCrab - Feb. 12, 2020

(Feb. 12, 2020  6:07 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I got this idea from a kid in my troop who did a whole essay on why parasect should be made better, I then did the same but with different pokemon. Post pokemon that are strong, but underused, good in combinations, but outclassed, or just favorites you think should be better. Give your reasons!

I would like to see Durant, with good stats, but not use due to his weakness to fire. But, if he uses his incredible defense, he could distract opponents to take hits while being backed up by another underrated, Cyrogonal
Well I am officially sick of seeing new Pokemon threads on WBO. I'm going to go through most of them later and merge them onto this thread 

Penguin, if you keep opening new Pokemon threads, there will be warning.

Folks, it's the WBO not WPO.

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - DaGoldenPenguin - Feb. 15, 2020

Does anyone have a cryogonal, preferably level 1? If you have that and Pokémon home, I am willing to trade Bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander, or butterfree who can gmax

But I can organize a trade for a trubbish, shelmet, Durant, galvantula, axew, or basculin

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - lilphilyb - Feb. 15, 2020

(Feb. 15, 2020  3:41 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Does anyone have a cryogonal, preferably level 1? If you have that and Pokémon home, I am willing to trade Bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander, or butterfree who can gmax

But I can organize a trade for a trubbish, shelmet, Durant, galvantula, axew, or basculin

Keep the butterfree though, it is super rare.

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - DaGoldenPenguin - Feb. 15, 2020

(Feb. 15, 2020  4:50 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  3:41 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Does anyone have a cryogonal, preferably level 1? If you have that and Pokémon home, I am willing to trade Bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander, or butterfree who can gmax

Keep the butterfree though, it is super rare.

I have two, and more I’m trading from DS, so I can spare it

(Feb. 15, 2020  5:15 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  4:50 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Keep the butterfree though, it is super rare.

I have two, and more I’m trading from DS, so I can spare it

Which DS? 3DS or normal DS, cause I think online on there is obsoliete.

(Feb. 15, 2020  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  5:15 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I have two, and more I’m trading from DS, so I can spare it

Which DS? 3DS or normal DS, cause I think online on there is obsoliete.
3DS, and I’m trading it into Pokémon home on my ipod, from which you’re getting this. Why, you got cryogonal

I have two butterfrees in sword and shield, and another in sun and moon

(Feb. 15, 2020  5:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Which DS? 3DS or normal DS, cause I think online on there is obsoliete.
3DS, and I’m trading it into Pokémon home on my ipod, from which you’re getting this. Why, you got cryogonal

I think I got one in White 2, maybe I could tranfer that to bank, then to home.

(Feb. 15, 2020  7:09 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  5:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: 3DS, and I’m trading it into Pokémon home on my ipod, from which you’re getting this. Why, you got cryogonal

I think I got one in White 2, maybe I could tranfer that to bank, then to home.
That would be great, what do you want for it. I also have the ability to give you a g-maxing meowth

(Feb. 15, 2020  7:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  7:09 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I think I got one in White 2, maybe I could tranfer that to bank, then to home.
That would be great, what do you want for it. I also have the ability to give you a g-maxing meowth

A. That Mewoth is Ultra rare
B. I got 2 of them (1 is from Suprise trade)
C. You are in luck! I got one.

(Feb. 15, 2020  7:46 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  7:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: That would be great, what do you want for it. I also have the ability to give you a g-maxing meowth

A. That Mewoth is Ultra rare

K then which do u want. Also, can’t I just trade meowth from another game and that one will g-max too?

(Feb. 15, 2020  8:14 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  7:46 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: A. That Mewoth is Ultra rare

K then which do u want. Also, can’t I just trade meowth from another game and that one will g-max too?

I only got one Cryogonal though, sorry (I like to one of each poke)

(Feb. 15, 2020  8:17 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  8:14 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: K then which do u want. Also, can’t I just trade meowth from another game and that one will g-max too?

I only got one Cryogonal though, sorry (I like to one of each poke)

Can u breed it with a ditto, because I did say I prefer level one

(Feb. 15, 2020  8:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  8:17 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I only got one Cryogonal though, sorry (I like to one of each poke)

Can u breed it with a ditto, because I did say I prefer level one

I just dont wanna trade, sorry.

(Feb. 15, 2020  8:30 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  8:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Can u breed it with a ditto, because I did say I prefer level one

I just dont wanna trade, sorry.
K then thanks anyway

Giving Pokémon Typings To Beyblades - lilphilyb - Feb. 20, 2020

All of the credit for this idea goes to LeftBurst, they invented the idea, so they gets all of the credit.

Here are my idea for Pokémon Typings for beys. They are different than LeftBurst's typings though.

Layers:

GT chips:

Layer Bases

RE: Giving Pokémon Typings To Beyblades - DeceasedCrab - Feb. 20, 2020

lilphilyb I told you to stop opening random pokemon threads every time you got a new idea about something. You didn't listen.

I moved this one into Pokemon Random thoughts.

I was fairly specific over PM what would happen if you did it again.

RE: Giving Pokémon Typings To Beyblades - DaGoldenPenguin - Feb. 20, 2020

(Feb. 20, 2020  1:51 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: All of the credit for this idea goes to LeftBurst, they invented the idea, so they gets all of the credit.

Here are my idea for Pokémon Typings for beys. They are different than LeftBurst's typings though.

Layers:

GT chips:

Layer Bases

Kinda overdid it with the steel types

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - snoc - Mar. 24, 2020

still waiting for pokemon special/adventures manga to be animated ._. its way better than the current anime (in my and thousands of others peoples opinions)
tho they would most likely have to get another animation company, cause the cant just drop the main anime and the main anime wont stop till the games stop (if they ever will)
and its not like they can pull a team of animators and voice actors,translators and all that out of thin air either. but I hope one day we get the anime, and if you haven't read the manga yet, read it (warning: it is a bit dark tho)

edit: also they prob think having a teen pokemon show wouldn't pull in as much revenue as a kid show, the amount of teens that would wake up every saturday morning at 7:30 to watch pokemon is too low. while I dont 100% agree with this, it is a valid reason (keyword probably think, Im not saying they do but just another reason for the manga not to be animated)(and yes the manga can easily go up to a teen rating, unless they remove and remake the dark parts of the story which would prob ruin the story a put

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - Anime2012Mii - Apr. 15, 2020

That June 5th Trailer of Pokémon Sword & Shield did feature a very small amount of Hoshgalisu (Skwovett) in it. Although I did not see anything like that. Maybe I’m just an idiot or something.

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - Breakerz - Apr. 15, 2020

Anyone think z moves will make a small cameo in swsh anime like mega evolution in sm

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - peek - Apr. 15, 2020

(Apr. 15, 2020  10:24 PM)Breakerz Wrote: Anyone think z moves will make a small cameo in swsh anime like mega evolution in sm
Mega Evolution is gonna appear in swsh anime soo.....
Z moves will most likely appear in swsh in some shape and form.

what are your favourite pokemon throughout all the reigons - FlameDan - Apr. 15, 2020

hi everybody whats your favourite pokemon frome the games or anime

one of my top favourite pokemon is gyaridos

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - Breakerz - Apr. 16, 2020

Great maybe primal reversion will appear too

RE: Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts] - FlameDan - Apr. 16, 2020

does anyone have a shiny that they would trade

in pokemon sword or shield