World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Logic123ABC - May. 07, 2020

(May. 07, 2020  6:06 PM)ChadFiles Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  11:44 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: It has the achilles blades but it doesn't take as much damage
https://www.tinkercad.com/things/faTE4wOhbkL-incredible-hillar-allis
Tbh it's a cho-z bey do I don't know how it would do agains't others

Im currently working on the gt version

I call it saga echo

The Version that I have already is a Cho-X bey

the only problem i see with the design is that the template you are using has a history of breaking (from my experience) there are some better templates out there to use.

YEEESSSS I have printed that file so many times and literally the first battle of every time it broke

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - ChadFiles - May. 07, 2020

(May. 07, 2020  6:33 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  6:06 PM)ChadFiles Wrote: the only problem i see with the design is that the template you are using has a history of breaking (from my experience) there are some better templates out there to use.

YEEESSSS I have printed that file so many times and literally the first battle of every time it broke

i have only printed it twice as a favor for my my friend instaburst, and each time it only lasted 2 battles, so yeah there are definitely better templates out there.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - May. 08, 2020

do you know where I can find a better one?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - ChadFiles - May. 08, 2020

(May. 08, 2020  2:12 AM)Sunset Blader Wrote: do you know where I can find a better one?

do you use hasbro parts or tt parts?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CitrusNinja3 - May. 09, 2020

So, I decided to waste many hours on turning Pokémon into Sparking Beys. I haven't tested them out yet, so I'll have to post the Tinkercad links for them later.
Pierce Gillgard/Aegislash
Toxin Agoyon/Naganadel

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - heroalexander05 - May. 09, 2020

(May. 09, 2020  3:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: So, I decided to waste many hours on turning Pokémon into Sparking Beys. I haven't tested them out yet, so I'll have to post the Tinkercad links for them later.
Toxin Agoyon/Naganadel

epic epic EPIC i love them they are the coolest designs i have seen in a while

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dacatman - May. 09, 2020

(May. 09, 2020  3:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: So, I decided to waste many hours on turning Pokémon into Sparking Beys. I haven't tested them out yet, so I'll have to post the Tinkercad links for them later.
Toxin Agoyon/Naganadel

Aegislash was my favorite Pokémon for a couple of years and is still my second favorite.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Fafnir_F3 - May. 11, 2020

Toxin Agoyon/Naganadel
I love the Toxin Agoyon/Naganadel.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - May. 12, 2020

I use TT parts

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - ChadFiles - May. 12, 2020

(May. 12, 2020  4:51 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: I use TT parts

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/24HTttemPut-public-beyblade-burst-energy-layer  this is a good temp from my experience, i base all my stuff off of it and they rarely break.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - May. 13, 2020

Thanks for the template.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - May. 18, 2020

have u guys seen that win garuda on zankye channel? Anyone has files???

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - legacySpryzen - May. 18, 2020

i have a bey i want desinged and printed called orion pax based off of who optimus prime was be for getting the matrix of leadership
crazy arises please contact me

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Logic123ABC - May. 18, 2020

(May. 18, 2020  6:33 PM)legacySpryzen Wrote: i have a bey i want desinged and printed called orion pax based off of who optimus prime was be for getting the matrix of leadership

Crazyaries doesn't do commissions but they're are plenty of people on here willing to help you

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - KinkoUsagi - May. 18, 2020

(May. 18, 2020  6:21 PM)N12N12 Wrote: have u guys seen that win garuda on zankye channel? Anyone has files???

But, like... in the video, he says it's in the comment section.

That thumbnail is soooo nice.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - originalzankye - May. 18, 2020

(May. 18, 2020  10:08 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  6:21 PM)N12N12 Wrote: have u guys seen that win garuda on zankye channel? Anyone has files???

But, like... in the video, he says it's in the comment section.

That thumbnail is soooo nice.

Thank you! and yeah I had the comment pinned so if anyone wants the Garuda that Akiya Burst made just go check there

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - May. 20, 2020

thanks ( heres some more text so I can send this message)

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Orbit - May. 20, 2020

Does anyone have the files for Xiphos Achilles? The one from the Kevo Video.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Orbit - May. 20, 2020

Man, Your designs are AMAZING, but I have a few suggestions so it can stay true to Aegislash. The purple things that cover the blades should be bigger, to try and prevent the other 3 blades from getting hit in the focus attack mode, converting it to more of a shield mode. Also, on the main sword and on the frame there should be metal. On the main sword the metal would always be there, but make it so that whatever blades are not being covered with the purple plastic have the same amount of metal. This makes it so when you cover the blades next to the main blade, there will be metal on the other two, making it balanced, and further making it a shield mode, and when the metal is on the blades next to the main blade, it becomes heavily unbalanced toward the side of the blades. You don’t have to, but I also recommend giving the beyblade a custom double chassis that is 6 sided and aligns with the beyblade. It should have 3 sides that act as a shield, covering the blades in shield mode, and 3 blades that would be able to align with blades on the ring. I hope you got all that, if not I’ll try my best to make a visual version of this.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - legacySpryzen - May. 22, 2020

(May. 18, 2020  7:39 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  6:33 PM)legacySpryzen Wrote: i have a bey i want desinged and printed called orion pax based off of who optimus prime was be for getting the matrix of leadership

Crazyaries doesn't do commissions but they're are plenty of people on here willing to help you

Thx i appreate it

so can anyone help me with the my custom bey plz

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - #Fafnir - May. 24, 2020

So, I've been looking everywhere for a 3D printable Xt+ chip, but I've had no luck. All I need is the file, so if someone could PM me the link to a file for the Xt+ chip, that would be greatly appreciated.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dacatman - May. 24, 2020

(May. 22, 2020  7:29 PM)legacySpryzen Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  7:39 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Crazyaries doesn't do commissions but they're are plenty of people on here willing to help you

Thx i appreate it

I could try

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Thunder Blur - May. 24, 2020

Would anyone be able to help me with a sparking Bey?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Logic123ABC - May. 24, 2020

(May. 24, 2020  10:01 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Would anyone be able to help me with a sparking Bey?

Sure you should just pm me though

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - legacySpryzen - May. 25, 2020

(May. 24, 2020  9:31 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  7:29 PM)legacySpryzen Wrote: Thx i appreate it

I could try

Thx ok I will pm u k