World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions (/Thread-Hasbro-Names-Parts-Predictions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - 6Jupiter5 - Sep. 22, 2020

It seems like the drivers are going to be normal but we might not have Chassis

RE: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - Eclipse Force - Sep. 22, 2020

Let’s start small here (ironic based in my earlier post but whatever)

Super Hyperion,1A,Exceed
King Helios,1B,Zone
Glide Rocktavor,Wheel,Revolve
Loop Rush Battle Set

The prefix is the ring, and name the chip. Each chassis is apart of the ring, however the metal part of it turns into a disc. So it’s like the disc version of the chassis, with the same name. And each tip uses a system where it’s like slingshock. However it pushes down on its own and the speed up happens naturally through this during battle.

As for the set, it comes with Hyperion and Helios, along with l/r pull launchers.
The stadium has path ways on the side that go into a dip them loop around.
So beys that speed up can go there to build up speed then circle around to attack.

(Sep. 22, 2020  3:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Let’s start small here (ironic based in my earlier post but whatever)

Super Hyperion,1A,Exceed
King Helios,1B,Zone
Loop Rush Battle Set

The prefix is the ring, and name the chip. Each chassis is apart of the ring, however the metal part of it turns into a disc. So it’s like the disc version of the chassis, with the same name. And each tip uses a system where it’s like slingshock.
However it pushes down on its own and the speed up happens naturally through this during battle.

As for the set, it comes with Hyperion and Helios, along with l/r pull launchers.
So beys that speed up can go there to build up speed then circle around to attack.

Satomb will probably be hypersphere just look at it it had hurricane and universe is basically a hypersphere driver.

(Sep. 22, 2020  3:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Let’s start small here (ironic based in my earlier post but whatever)

Super Hyperion,1A,Exceed
King Helios,1B,Zone
Loop Rush Battle Set

The prefix is the ring, and name the chip. Each chassis is apart of the ring, however the metal part of it turns into a disc. So it’s like the disc version of the chassis, with the same name. And each tip uses a system where it’s like slingshock.
However it pushes down on its own and the speed up happens naturally through this during battle.

Satomb will probably be hypersphere just look at it it had hurricane and universe is basically a hypersphere driver.

Yeah. Also hasbro is usually pretty cheap so they’ll probably reuse as many old drivers as possible. Meaning Evolution might just be a re used switch strike one.

(Sep. 22, 2020  3:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Satomb will probably be hypersphere just look at it it had hurricane and universe is basically a hypersphere driver.

Yeah. Also hasbro is usually pretty cheap so they’ll probably reuse as many old drivers as possible. Meaning Evolution might just be a re used switch strike one.

Well to be fair to hasbro TT reused a lot of old drivers just with dash or metal upgrades. Something like charge metal or evolution would destroy the equality that has been established between evolution-hypersphere.

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah. Also hasbro is usually pretty cheap so they’ll probably reuse as many old drivers as possible. Meaning Evolution might just be a re used switch strike one.

Well to be fair to hasbro TT reused a lot of old drivers just with dash or metal upgrades. Something like charge metal or evolution would destroy the equality that has been established between evolution-hypersphere.

True. So they might just all just be gimmicky.

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well to be fair to hasbro TT reused a lot of old drivers just with dash or metal upgrades. Something like charge metal or evolution would destroy the equality that has been established between evolution-hypersphere.

True. So they might just all just be gimmicky.

Yep. I think it might actually be all slingshock, if you look at the poster you can see that xceed is kind of fat like spiral-s

RE: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - EarthHelios - Sep. 22, 2020

Or It could be something else. When we get more info on the new system and get the new beys Im gonna call them Surgical Beys

RE: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - CitrusNinja3 - Sep. 22, 2020

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: True. So they might just all just be gimmicky.

Yep. I think it might actually be all slingshock, if you look at the poster you can see that xceed is kind of fat like spiral-s

Yeah, it also looks like Dullahan has Fusion-S. Maybe the Stadium is designed with both SlingShock and HyperSphere in mind, if not all the systems, to potentially end Burst with a bang.

I wonder what Dullahan full combo will be maybe something like Dullahan D6 7 Fusion-Surgical maybe

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wonder what Dullahan full combo will be maybe something like Dullahan D6 7 Fusion-Surgical maybe

From the banner alone, it looks like Boost and Fusion-SlingShock, but maybe it's a new variation of Fusion.

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wonder what Dullahan full combo will be maybe something like Dullahan D6 7 Fusion-Surgical maybe

From the banner alone, it looks like Boost and Fusion-SlingShock, but maybe it's a new variation of Fusion.

Yeah I hope hasbro tho makes these beys get there gimmicks cause if not it wont be worth it.

RE: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - The Blacknight - Sep. 22, 2020

btw, what is the system name? every1 says speedstorm, but i dont think it can start w/s.

Yes, it does bear a huge resemblance to slingshock

RE: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - Suoh vs Shu - Sep. 22, 2020

turbo valtryek
turbo spryzen
turbo achilles
heat salamander
buster xcalius
Emperor forneus
Air knight
Crash roktakor
Dread hades
Dread phoenix
Revive phoenix
Perfect phoenix
Brutal luinor
archer hercules
spiral treptune
union achilles
vise leopard

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yep. I think it might actually be all slingshock, if you look at the poster you can see that xceed is kind of fat like spiral-s

Yeah, it also looks like Dullahan has Fusion-S. Maybe the Stadium is designed with both SlingShock and HyperSphere in mind, if not all the systems, to potentially end Burst with a bang.

Slingshock meeting hypersphere would be very cool

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:17 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: btw, what is the system name? every1 says speedstorm,  but i dont think it can start w/s.

We don't know yet. All we know is that the season is called Beyblade Burst Surge, Hyperion and Helios have the same avatar names, and then the stuff that's on the poster.

Aka SpeedStorm is actually the name of the beystadium they are using in Sparking

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:17 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: btw, what is the system name? every1 says speedstorm,  but i dont think it can start w/s.

We don't know yet. All we know is that the season is called Beyblade Burst Surge, Hyperion and Helios have the same avatar names, and then the stuff that's on the poster.

thx. I know its def not speedstorm unless hasbro does dash tips/drivers tho.

RE: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - Suoh vs Shu - Sep. 22, 2020

u can watch all the seasons in beybladeepisodes.com

If this is the final season slingshock would make even more sense. They would want to go out with a bang, and they say slingshock is the most popular system, so they would choose it.

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If this is the final season slingshock would make even more sense. They would want to go out with a bang, and they say slingshock is the most popular system, so they would choose it.

NO!!! Hasbro, plz dont do this to us, just do switchstrike and call it a day. plz.

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If this is the final season slingshock would make even more sense. They would want to go out with a bang, and they say slingshock is the most popular system, so they would choose it.

Yeah they should. But I think they will call it surgical or something else like Revolution

RE: Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions - JoMario67 - Sep. 22, 2020

The tips are not Slingshock, they are their own system. They may be similar, but there are some clear differences between Fusion Slingshock and the Fusion on Dullahan D6.

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:18 PM)Suoh vs Shu Wrote: turbo valtryek
turbo spryzen
turbo achilles
heat salamander
buster xcalius
Emperor forneus
Air knight
Crash roktakor
Dread hades
Dread phoenix
Revive phoenix
Perfect phoenix
Brutal luinor
archer hercules
spiral treptune
union achilles
vise leopard

???????

what do yall think the new system will b called? I say blitzstream or whipblast, based off the stadiums in the anime, but w/ no s or h.