World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 28, 2008

Here Bugturtles:

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 28, 2008

Those beyblades look different but cool and some what destructive.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - bugturtles - Apr. 28, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Here Bugturtles:

Thanks much Brad. :)

BB13, BB7, and BB12 I will probably get. The others, I am not sure. The designs look a bit similar to previous series' designs (but, if it's not broken, why fix it?)..

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Tototototototo - Apr. 28, 2008

Interestingly enough, Sagittario's name has been changed to "Chiron" (ケイロン), and Leone is just "Leo." The Beypointer looks like it's going to be a point measure and an RPM measurer, but I can't be sure about that. Every starter set comes with one. Also, the Pegasus DX set is now just the "Full Complete Set."

Bugturtles--the only differences between the Booster and Starter packs seems to be the stickers and color, so BB12 and BB13 are the same Beyblade.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Cye Kinomiya - Apr. 28, 2008

Um...I'm astounded. I'll post more when I get out of school.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - bugturtles - Apr. 28, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:Bugturtles--the only differences between the Booster and Starter packs seems to be the stickers and color, so BB12 and BB13 are the same Beyblade.

Hm.. I thought as much. I wonder what they will look like with stickers applied..

If the Beypointer is that kind of tool, I would assume that prices for these sets would be higher compared to other Beyblade prices.

( on a side/off-topic note: Takara has been using the "DX Set" phrase a lot lately)

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 28, 2008

Takara's always used that moniker a lot.

I get all this stuff for freeeee Grin

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - SexyMichael - Apr. 28, 2008

I'm not sure what I'm going to get just yet. I'm liking Wolf right now.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Seldia - Apr. 28, 2008

Some of them look great... but insects? I also don't think I'll be able to take the loss of Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel and Driger as well as Kai, Tyson Max and Rei... It's just... not the same Unhappy

Seldia Wrote:I also don't think I'll be able to take the loss of Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel and Driger as well as Kai, Tyson Max and Rei... It's just... not the same Unhappy

i think the loss of these characters will be better. a "sequel" to g-rev would be kinda boring and weird, imo.

---

brad: tell us how well the parts do in battle! looking forward to plenty of pictures too. Wink

Seldia Wrote:Some of them look great... but insects? I also don't think I'll be able to take the loss of Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel and Driger as well as Kai, Tyson Max and Rei... It's just... not the same Unhappy

none of them are based on insects

we already realized that was false ages ago

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Seldia - Apr. 28, 2008

Oh, I only read the first page- I'm sure you understand now wanting to read 11 pages of comments Tongue_out

Seldia Wrote:Oh, I only read the first page- I'm sure you understand now wanting to read 11 pages of comments Tongue_out

you should probably read more than the first page

Yeah, although in my defense I wasn't expecting the entire conversation on the firts page to be rendered totally inaccurate and useless Tongue_out

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Blue - Apr. 28, 2008

HOLY carp. didn't expect to see that so soon.
design is pretty damn agressive and ornate compared even to G series

BSZK Wrote:HOLY carp. didn't expect to see that so soon.
design is pretty damn agressive and ornate compared even to G series

it's from the takara catalogue that stores get

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Blue - Apr. 28, 2008

well I guessed that much, after all if Ideal is going to buy.

and hey you kinda leaked this image? but suppose that japanese site has this too..

No it doesn't, I posted it but it was deleted due to possible legal troubles. I'm the only one who has this.

ahh, will this get taken down too though?

no

the webmaster of the other site deleted them but took them privately for himself

since i am the webmaster here, i won't delete them

the hexigonal bp-thing is pretty cool.
the shooter has me so curious

the shooter grasping mechanism looks like it will be better than HMS

can't wait to test vs. DEMS and WBMS

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Kuznetsov - Apr. 28, 2008

I like the design of Wolf but I don't see it being very competitive against Bull and Sagittario, they seem out-front compared to the rest.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 28, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:no

the webmaster of the other site deleted them but took them privately for himself

since i am the webmaster here, i won't delete them

And that is why you are a good webmaster.

Random Booster 1 looks sweet ... I want that prize AR ...

I think the best bet for people getting into this would be to buy a bunch of Random Boosters and the DX set.