World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blader Soul - May. 12, 2008

is there going to be a new season because there making new blades?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - KoD PT - May. 12, 2008

drager metal slicer Wrote:is there going to be a new season because there making new blades?
Yes:

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=789

This was on the same page, you could've just looked around...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - BeybladeChief - May. 13, 2008

so are takara oing to sell the tips seperatly or you have to buy the blade. i suspect as the blades grow and become alot more popular there will be new tips realesed, who knows the might evn be a spring LOL.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 13, 2008

BeybladeChief Wrote:so are takara oing to sell the tips seperatly or you have to buy the blade. i suspect as the blades grow and become alot more popular there will be new tips realesed, who knows the might evn be a spring LOL.

Has Takara ever really sold parts seperately? I mean I know there are a few examples, but I don't know why this idea would occur to you.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ichida - May. 13, 2008

BeybladeChief Wrote:a spring LOL.

*shudder* Probably.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 13, 2008

Brad, how come there's loads of info you're not allowed to tell us? I looked through this post but I couldn't find you mentioning why. I'm not complaining, just curious, you sound CIA-like Tongue_out

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 13, 2008

Because it comes from people inside Takara.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 13, 2008

Awesome Smile

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 13, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Because it comes from people inside Takara.
You work for Takara-Tomy or something? o.o

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - bugturtles - May. 13, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Because it comes from people inside Takara.
You work for Takara-Tomy or something? o.o

The people he knows does, I think (correct if i am mistaken etc).

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 14, 2008

More like he knows, Ideal, who as a wholesale customer are privvy to product information. and then there are the Japanese contacts... I don't really know about that.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - OSW - May. 14, 2008

Spring tips are fun!!!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - MetalPharoah - May. 14, 2008

I just got word of this, I am one of the golden oldies XD I have not thought about Beyblade since I was 14 (2000) and now here I am 22, and just started watching the series again and there will be a 4th, let alone new beyblades xD Good thing I am moving to Asia next year I can get me some beyblades without shipping ^^ It is kind of odd, being 23 by then and playing beyblades with my boyfriend Tongue_out He is going to think I am crazy Grin "Let it riiiiip!!" *lol*

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 14, 2008

Welcome to beywiki Smile

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Minion - May. 14, 2008

I don't think beyblades were around when I was 10...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 14, 2008

Beyblade started going around when I was 10.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - MetalPharoah - May. 14, 2008

Thanks for the welcome Wink This looks so awesome, I cannot wait to see if they can be customised. A question that I am seeing a TON, what is HMS?

PJ

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 14, 2008

MetalPharoah Wrote:Thanks for the welcome Wink This looks so awesome, I cannot wait to see if they can be customised. A question that I am seeing a TON, what is HMS?

PJ

HMS = Heavy Metal System.

It was the previous series of Beyblades before they were put on hiatus and before Metal Fight Beyblade/MFB was announced.

For more, see: http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=HMS

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - MetalPharoah - May. 15, 2008

Oh sweet. With these new metal blades I am "so totally stoked" about getting one. I cannot wait to see what they all have to offer and hope you all keep me posted Wink

PJ

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuki - May. 15, 2008

I'm too lazy to read through the 20 something pages here.
so I'm just going to say it, apologies if its been stated.
Anyone notice that the stickers on the beyblades say "Horoscope series"?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ichida - May. 15, 2008

Leo, Pegasus, Bull, Chiron... makes sense. Tongue_out

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 15, 2008

That makes a lot of sense.

Leone= Leo

Chiron= Sagittarius

Bull= Taurus

Pegasus= Well, pegasus is a constellation, although it isn't one of the 12 in the zodiac.

Wolf= Lupus, again just a constellation.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 15, 2008

Are you guys really just realizing this?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 15, 2008

hahahaha

I was wondering the same thing.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuki - May. 15, 2008

Sadly, yes. I didn't really read the stickers much. And well. The names made it obvious anyway. I always end up stating the obvious somehow. T_T