World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 03, 2008

Well we just got to wait and see

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Blue - May. 03, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Blading Wrote:Well they are full metal so I guessing they caan spin really fast

Just as an example, if I were to, say, cut slots in a metal plate to attach to my shooter, and then launch it, I don't think it will spin really fast.

What makes HMS fast is the small size.
Blading, Composer is right, the smaller size better conserves beyblade's momentum.

but also shooter gearing will determine how fast the new blades will spin.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2008

http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids/

Click the yellow underlined text seen here:

[attachment=111]

Working on getting a translation.

The new series is called Metal Fight Beyblade.

direct link to page removed by request

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ichida - May. 04, 2008

...Accurate. XD Seriously though, the name is cool.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - KoD PT - May. 04, 2008

From the pictures, it looks like the bases, and whatever is connecting them with the AR, are still plastic.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 04, 2008

Is there a higher resolution image available?

carp! the construction is pretty unique;
edit:[Image: 08beybladeanatomy.png]
~AR and WD are combined pretty much. 'Attack Disk' anyone?
~Similar to BP of HMS, is on the bottom and incorporates the tip.
The hexagonal part holds the Attack Disk.
~Then there is a Core like piece that allows tip to be fastened to the bottom, while hexgonal part clamps AD on top.

But what I can't tell is if maybe infact the BP-like tip actually fastens to the hexagonal part, which would pass through that core thing. If so, not really much of a core anymore.

anyway pretty sweet development.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Seldia - May. 04, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:What makes HMS fast is the small size.

The design of the HMS beyblades is so clever I can't get over it >.< The way the weight disk applies it's weight to the beyblade, the tip and the way the AR keeps balance. It's so perfect (in my opinion) Tongue_out_wink It's no surprise than have such an increased RPM compared to the plastic ones.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - bugturtles - May. 04, 2008

If there are replaceable tips, that's really interesting. Different stock cores could be used, but you can customize further with replacing the tip? If there were metal tips as well, I'd be happy.

I wonder if we could get a dissection of these Beyblades to see if the AR can be customized/taken apart to use different parts.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 04, 2008

does anyone know if this series will be in the U.S or U.S and japan?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - bugturtles - May. 04, 2008

Blading Wrote:does anyone know if this series will be in the U.S or U.S and japan?

Not yet. It's really Hasbro's or whoever companies' choice if they want to. It's too early. (is this like the 3rd time you've asked? Chocked)

Also the product originates in Japan, sooo...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 04, 2008

[Image: 08beybladeanatomy.png]

BT- I don't think the Ar can be taken apart.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 04, 2008

I think this might actually almost fully revive beyblade if this is all introduced and dont correctly, of course they are going to have to spend lots of money on advertising BUT if the makers want that yearly revenue they are aiming for, they have to do this and then keep the product flow going to make people want more

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Tyson12 - May. 04, 2008

Is it just me or is that one really long Ripcord?

Just noticed the winder design.

I wonder if it'll be okay to somehow attach a HMS-styled grip for the winder in these new ones.. I do not like this design (reminds me of the standard winders for plastic generation).

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kei - May. 04, 2008

If what bugturtles is saying about the replaceable tips, that would explain at least one of the customization abilities of the new Beyblades. I still want to see a closer up picture of the ARs to see if they can be customized.

Also, the winder design seems to be taking a step back compared to HMS.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Pich - May. 04, 2008

These new ones are kool but i dont think you can customize the AR tho. They dont look like they come apart at all and each of the AR shapes are very different so I dont think they do. Also those ripcords are horrible. They almost look worse than the plastics' ripcords. They seem that they would break very very easily.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2008

Yeah, I'm not big on the winders.

According to the page on BEYKIDS the new parts are called:

Bit Chip is now called Face
Attack Ring is now called Wheel
Spin Gear is now called Truck - You can change the height with this, and there are gimmicks in them
Blade Base is now called Bottom - You use this to change the tip.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 04, 2008

...Those all sound awful Unhappy

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2008

Seldia Wrote:...Those all sound awful Unhappy

I realize this but don't really care enough to complain about it.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 04, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Yeah, I'm not big on the winders.

According to the page on BEYKIDS the new parts are called:

Bit Chip is now called Face
Attack Ring is now called Wheel
Spin Gear is now called Truck - You can change the height with this, and there are gimmicks in them
Blade Base is now called Bottom - You use this to change the tip.

OMG, this is so wired and funny

I Don't understand what was so wrong with the old names for them to have to change them...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 04, 2008

I actually like the names..they are pretty cool..but i wanna see the characters too

they cant be called that, it doesnt make any sense because EG isnt a truck

Seldia Wrote:I Don't understand what was so wrong with the old names for them to have to change them...

New series?

Fair enough... But truck? C'mon.