World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - SexyMichael - Apr. 28, 2008

What exactly is in the DX set?

Just the blue thing?

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - imthesoccerking - Apr. 28, 2008

those look awesome

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 28, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:What exactly is in the DX set?

Just the blue thing?

The Beylauncher, BeyPointer, Beystadium and Pegasus are included.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - SexyMichael - Apr. 28, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:What exactly is in the DX set?

Just the blue thing?

The Beylauncher, BeyPointer, Beystadium and Pegasus are included.

nice, I didn't notice the picture until just now.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 28, 2008

Mannn I am super excited about this! I don't think the HMS haters are gonna like this series too much though ... customization looks just as limited, if not moreso.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - KoD PT - Apr. 28, 2008

Holy carp these look sweet. It's hard to tell from the angle it's on, but BB06 seems like it will do nice for upper.
I think the center of the stadium would've been better left off in a circle rather than the hexagonal shape. Could mess with the endurance as well as with the movement patterns of beys that go from endurance to attack mode or any in general that goes through it.
Anyways, I can't wait to test these out!

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Apr. 28, 2008

BB02
BB01
BB04, all of those blades look awsome and look like they can do some damage in battle, I am going to pre-order these three.

Edit: If any of these blades go up agasint the old blades then the opponent need to buy a new beyblade after the battle because the old blade will be troast

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Kei - Apr. 28, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:can't wait to test vs. DEMS and WBMS
Same here.
Bey Brad Wrote:Random Booster 1 looks sweet ... I want that prize AR ...
I want them all! Tongue_out Bull and Sagittario are my favourites at the moment though.
King of Darkness Wrote:Holy carp these look sweet. It's hard to tell from the angle it's on, but BB06 seems like it will do nice for upper.
I think the center of the stadium would've been better left off in a circle rather than the hexagonal shape. Could mess with the endurance as well as with the movement patterns of beys that go from endurance to attack mode or any in general that goes through it.
Anyways, I can't wait to test these out!
I agree, the AR reminds me of DEMS for some reason.

Whoa, I just noticed that! Should be interesting to see how it affects some of the Beys.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Apr. 28, 2008

you know what else, I dont got to cut my figure now because now there are full metal beyblades

... what?

I Always cut my hand on sharp parts of the beyblade when I Take thing apart and now I can be happy because these blades are full metal but so I wont be worry about cutting my hand on the sharp beyblade parts

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - G - Apr. 28, 2008

Wow I like didn't keep up with these things. I like how there's different colors for the starters and boosters, but I have a feeling I'm gonna want both so this might be draining my grad. money haha

Plus I might have to hog the boosters Serious

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - bugturtles - Apr. 28, 2008

I've never been cut by Beyblades.. Chocked

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 29, 2008

Here's my view on the new Beyblades:

Pegasus would appear to be the successor to Dragoon. This is the most violent, aggressive looking AR I have ever seen. Smash, force smash, and upper attack are all present and each form of it looks very effective. However, it looks like this AR will come with a lot of recoil and will have the poorest survival of any AR so far.

Bull would appear to be the successor of Driger. The AR reminds meof a combination of Driger S and Driger V2. It is very sleek -- aside from the terrible notches in between the ramps -- with some decent upper attack.

Saggitario seems to be the Dranzer successor. At initial glance, the AR reminds me of Dranzer V2 ... I'm not sure how this AR will perform.

Leo seems to be the successor to the Draciel series. This AR looks really heavy and good for defense, but it doesn't appear to have much use outside of that. I think this will be the least useful AR.

The Random Booster 1 prize AR reminds me of Upper Dragoon, but it looks to have a bit more smash attack. Each end is even for each spin direction ... I'm willing to bet that like HMS, this new system will have interchangeable spin on the fly.

As for Wolf, I can't really make enough detail out of the rendering.

As for the hexagon shape in the center, I cannot tell if it is just an emblem or an actual hexagon-shaped indentation. If it is the latter, I think it could be quite interesting to see how that affects the game.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - AnnieDuck - Apr. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Leo seems to be the successor to the Draciel series. This AR looks really heavy and good for defense, but it doesn't appear to have much use outside of that. I think this will be the least useful AR.

nothing new there

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 29, 2008

LOL pretty much what I was getting at, I can't think of a single useful Draciel AR

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - G - Apr. 29, 2008

Wolf reminds me a bit of Gigars with how there's spikes on a flat side, but yeah, that's like the only thing I can really point out.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - theflightyellz - Apr. 29, 2008

These really look amazing, there's a lot more metal on them than I thought there would have been, still not full metal luckily, could see the lawsuits flying from children being severely injured by spinning tops.
Is it just me, or on the second image showing the launcher, there doesn't seem to be a hole for a ripcord?

Looks like full metal to me, aside from the Bit.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Train - Apr. 29, 2008

Wait... these seem to just be AR's with a TON of metal... and NO WD.... Now I AM interested... I wonder what the RC's are gonna be like..

Yeah, as far as I can tell there is no weight disk either, which is an interesting compromise. If that is the case, we can't use the WD to alter the performance of the AR, which I see as both a positive and a negative. However, if it really comes down to just combining two parts, that will be pretty disappointing ...

However, practically speaking, with all-metal ARs the original purpose of the WD becomes defunct. WDs only existed in the plastic generation to give some heft to the blades.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Train - Apr. 29, 2008

Would have been more interesting if they had made it with the WD as basically the AR frame that you could change. I think that would have been a more interesting concept. Oh well.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Apr. 29, 2008

What is the Big Black thing for?

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - bugturtles - Apr. 29, 2008

I'd really like it if WDs were in this series.

Maybe there is a WD, although small, and at the angle of the pictures, is "invisible". However, this is just my hope.

Main reason why I miss WD is the fact that on HMS, I really liked using wide-range CWD (Slash Riger, as I don't have any Dranzer MFs) for look and intimidation.

Ozuma Wrote:Would have been more interesting if they had made it with the WD as basically the AR frame that you could change. I think that would have been a more interesting concept. Oh well.

This is a cool idea, actually.

We'll have to see how the series works once it's released ...