World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] (/Thread-3rd-Beyblade-Burst-series-Super-Z-%E8%B6%85%E3%82%BC%E3%83%84-Chouzetsu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Brainofcthulu - Mar. 09, 2018

(Mar. 09, 2018  8:52 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2018  2:59 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: That doesn't really count. Rantaro is a main character. Just like the god series. I don't think the rule applies to main characters.
Hell salamander? buster xcalibur? None of those are close in the alphabet!

(Mar. 09, 2018  8:41 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: If it did follow that as a theme, that'd be kL, right? King Longinus , maybe? I could see that. I mean, it's white and gold, with a bit of purple or dark blue, right? But we can't be sure if that's even a thing. We'll know when we know, I guess.

Just adds onto how Bloody Longinus isn't it. How can you call something bloody without anything close to red anyway?
If you follow that rule, then it could be M-L. Maybe meteor Longinus?
You got me. I didn't look too much into the newer names. I guess it was only valid in the beginning. And if that.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BurstMaster - Mar. 10, 2018

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Super_Z_System_parts#Disc_Frames

Found a list of part names

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Jinbee - Mar. 10, 2018

(Mar. 10, 2018  12:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Super_Z_System_parts#Disc_Frames

Well yeah, but it's hardly new. It's information that was probably from here.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Frostic Fox - Mar. 10, 2018

(Mar. 09, 2018  7:28 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: By the way, I believe the zA is officially called Z Achilles. It was on the Battle set packaging when the Chou Z Beys were first leaked from the trade show thing. The reason why people are saying Zet Achilles, I believe they're actually saying "zed" as in how Z is pronounced in other countries as zed instead of zee. Adding my two cents to this discussion.

I imagine the Japanese are using "Zeta" because that's the Greek way to say Z. Achilles is one of the ancient Greek heroes. Since it's not a Japanese word, I'd say "Zeta Achilles" is the official name. If it was alpha or beta, people wouldn't just change it to the letter, right?

(Mar. 09, 2018  8:52 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2018  8:41 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: If it did follow that as a theme, that'd be kL, right? King Longinus , maybe? I could see that. I mean, it's white and gold, with a bit of purple or dark blue, right? But we can't be sure if that's even a thing. We'll know when we know, I guess.

Just adds onto how Bloody Longinus isn't it. How can you call something bloody without anything close to red anyway?
If you follow that rule, then it could be M-L. Maybe meteor Longinus?

So far, the letters that follow the scheme have been going in chronological order. But really, it's all just guessing anyway. They can do whatever they want, haha.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeyCrafter - Mar. 10, 2018

Or they say zed instead of zee for the letter Z because that's how they say the letter. If it was gonna be called zeta than they would have put it on the box, but Zeta is already used for Spriggan Requiem's Zeta driver so that marks it out.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Frostic Fox - Mar. 10, 2018

@[BeyCrafter], I went and dug up the image of the box with you saying that. It's written as ゼットアキレス, so "Zetto" is being used specifically. Then it is definitely meaning to be Zed instead of Zeta. So I agree with you now in it being "Z Achilles".

For a good comparison, the Japanese call the Z Chromosome "Zetto Senshokutai". Jisho lookup here.

So good thinking!

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Floriano - Mar. 10, 2018

Z is also named Zeta in spanish. Which doesn't change anything but it's a neat fact. So in spanish it's exactly the same Z and Zeta.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - ptf606 - Mar. 10, 2018

Notice that I said SOME of the names.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - ~Mana~ - Mar. 10, 2018

I'm not sure why anyone even thought Z Achilles' name was debatable? The packaging clearly said "Z Achilles", there's nothing to debate, haha.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Real_ilinnuc - Mar. 10, 2018

(Mar. 10, 2018  7:15 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I'm not sure why anyone even thought Z Achilles' name was debatable? The packaging clearly said "Z Achilles", there's nothing  to debate, haha.

We've seen packaging not be fully done. Or atleast the name part not completed before.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - ~Mana~ - Mar. 10, 2018

Sure, I'll accept that. That's just not the case here though, haha.

The package where I pulled the kana from didn't have the Z. I must've missed/overlooked the other one. I imagine others did, too, seeing as I've seen  lot of "Zet" and whatnot floating around.

I admit that's a funny one though, hahaha! Thanks, I needed a laugh today.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 10, 2018

I keep thinking someone posted another leak and you guys we're responding to it haha

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Mar. 10, 2018

(Mar. 10, 2018  12:00 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Super_Z_System_parts#Disc_Frames

I noticed that the layers' names are written"wV" instead of "W-V"

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 10, 2018

Does anyone else wonder about the Zet Achilles height change? Isn't every burst bey the same height or the drivers at least

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeyCrafter - Mar. 10, 2018

(Mar. 10, 2018  10:36 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Does anyone else wonder about the Zet Achilles height change? Isn't every burst bey the same height or the drivers at least

Z Achilles. It's already proven that it's bame is not Zet Achilles.
Also, divers are usually the same height. Then the Tower driver was made.

(Mar. 10, 2018  10:43 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2018  10:36 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Does anyone else wonder about the Zet Achilles height change? Isn't every burst bey the same height or the drivers at least

Z Achilles. It's already proven.

No Not the name I'm talking about the ability which is to height change... I'm pretty sure the gimmick will do nothing since all burst beys have the same height

(Mar. 10, 2018  10:44 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2018  10:43 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Z Achilles. It's already proven.

No Not the name I'm talking about the ability which is to height change... I'm pretty sure the gimmick will do nothing since all burst beys have the same height

I know. I'm correcting you about Z Achilles' name. And yes driver are usually the same height, then the Tower driver was made.

(Mar. 10, 2018  10:46 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2018  10:44 PM)KnightPro Wrote: No Not the name I'm talking about the ability which is to height change... I'm pretty sure the gimmick will do nothing since all burst beys have the same height

I know. I'm correcting you about Z Achilles' name. And yes driver are usually the same height, then the Tower driver was made.

Tower was higher than other drivers I believe my guess is the max Driver height will most likely be 145

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - bigdaddyjoe - Mar. 11, 2018

I don't know if anybody noticed yet but there's some gimmick with the diamonds on Valkyrie, Achilles, Forneus, Longinus and Ragnaruk (Ragnaruk's diamond is supposed to active it's Neo-Stamina Wings)

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 11, 2018

Really?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Maximum beys - Mar. 11, 2018

(Mar. 11, 2018  5:00 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: I don't know if anybody noticed yet but there's some gimmick with the diamonds on Valkyrie, Achilles, Forneus, Longinus and Ragnaruk (Ragnaruk's diamond is supposed to active it's Neo-Stamina Wings)
Do u mean the little holes in the layers?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - bigdaddyjoe - Mar. 11, 2018

(Mar. 11, 2018  5:16 AM)Maximum beys Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2018  5:00 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: I don't know if anybody noticed yet but there's some gimmick with the diamonds on Valkyrie, Achilles, Forneus, Longinus and Ragnaruk (Ragnaruk's diamond is supposed to active it's Neo-Stamina Wings)
Do u mean the little holes in the layers?
Yes.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 11, 2018

(Mar. 11, 2018  5:18 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2018  5:16 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Do u mean the little holes in the layers?
Yes.

So How would this really.... work?? i don't understand

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Maximum beys - Mar. 11, 2018

Maybe in this series u can choose to activate the gimmick or not by putting something in those holes!