World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] (/Thread-3rd-Beyblade-Burst-series-Super-Z-%E8%B6%85%E3%82%BC%E3%83%84-Chouzetsu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - aggregor941 - Feb. 20, 2018

Are they all gonna be stickerless? I think so

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Blasterblader22 - Feb. 20, 2018

Could the one in the extreme left in the Random Booster picture be Hell Salamander?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Skuldless - Feb. 20, 2018

My wallet is screaming in a really deep pain, I'm so hyped right now

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Nuno - Feb. 20, 2018

Am I the only one who actually found these a bit underwhelming? From that earlier tease I thought we'd be getting more metal. I mean, look at that new Longinus. For a new series based on layers with metal, that thing looks way weaker and lighter than Nightmare Longinus (I get that that layer's gimmick was to be so heavy that it didn't need a disk, but still).
I was expecting more metal and a bit less plastic in the layers, overall.

They look good though, just not what I was expecting.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Spideyblade - Feb. 20, 2018

Just wanted to confirm. But I think the white Beyblade in RBV.10 is Emporer Forenus(the other picture said to be forenus and the white Beyblade both have an E design in the middle.)

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Suzaku-X - Feb. 20, 2018

Man, looking at all these, they look amazing! The metal is executed really well. One thing I find weird is reusing Wedge so soon, but hey, it dosen't matter much. Can't wait to see the new stuff!

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - MWF - Feb. 20, 2018

So W-V's driver is Vl so could it be Velocity?
And Z-A's driver is Xt so could it be Extend?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - RedPanda2 - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:46 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:20 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: if you are interested in super z, i’d probably avoid hasbro anything.  the drivers and layers are not compatible.

Not trying to spread false info here, but i've tried takara drivers and hasbro layers and they work perfectly fine.

not true.  this sounds like something you’ve tried a few times, but not everyday.  yes they do seem to work.  however, over time TT drivers will damage hasbro layers due to the stronger springs.  this is a fact.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - XcaliburAhmad - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  12:53 PM)MWF Wrote: So W-V's driver is Vl so could it be Velocity?
And E-F's driver is Xt so could it be Extend?

Maybe but XT is Z.A. 's not E-F's

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - ThePheonix - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  6:34 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I'm not sure if this is authentic but
Edit : Confirmed It's authentic 
Winning Valkyrie
[Image: DWdMEt9UMAAKp-9.jpg]

Zet Achilles (I don't know it reminds of Spriggan)

[Image: DWdMCX6VQAAv0ig.jpg]
Random Booster Vol.10 (Seems like we are getting a new Longinus. That's pretty early!)
[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]
https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/965810412200476677
It's not that bad as we all thought :)

Silver and white one on the right is emperor forenus(however you spell that(lol))

(Feb. 20, 2018  1:21 PM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  12:53 PM)MWF Wrote: So W-V's driver is Vl so could it be Velocity?
And E-F's driver is Xt so could it be Extend?

Maybe but XT is Z.A. 's not E-F's

messed up the names on my first post about this series. Welp, But you get what I was going at.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - XcaliburAhmad - Feb. 20, 2018

Did anyone else noticed that with eF, wV and za we were having a theme of consecutive alphabets but with sL and cr the theme broke

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - TrainiacJ - Feb. 20, 2018

oh boy, the new beys look straight up like battle strikers :p

The RBV10 lineup looks amazing! I might just end up getting the starter set right away since it comes with the first two starters, haha. I hope the thing about the electric drivers is accurate, because eF's driver looks an awful lot like Wolborg 4's base, which I rather like the idea of.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Suhasini - Feb. 20, 2018

Wow! The Hype! I am getting a feeling that this season is going to be epic! And the Beys, I don't have the words to describe them, they are just awesome!  Will  try to buy some of them for sure!

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Alta - Feb. 20, 2018

I have always wanted to see a non-gimmick, compact electric base for Beyblade, if they do it I doubt it will be made into a tournament legal base, though it would certainly set apart the new series further than just being Burst tops with added metal. I am very interested in the diamond shaped opening on every Layer, the only thing I can imagine is that it's an electric receiver, it doesn't look like an attachment point.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Jinbee - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  2:10 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: oh boy, the new beys look straight up like battle strikers :p

The RBV10 lineup looks amazing! I might just end up getting the starter set right away since it comes with the first two starters, haha. I hope the thing about the electric drivers is accurate, because eF's driver looks an awful lot like Wolborg 4's base, which I rather like the idea of.

EF reminds me of a metal battle striker called Megalodon.

I like the seemingly large base of the driver so far!

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Brainofcthulu - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  2:04 PM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: Did anyone else noticed that with eF,  wV and za we were having a theme of consecutive alphabets but with sL and cr the theme broke

Same theory I had a while back. It doesn't apply to main characters.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - ThePheonix - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:57 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: apparently the new longinus is called Shin Longinus

What source did you use?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Jay Dragoon - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:57 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: apparently the new longinus is called Shin Longinus

Maybe Lui has joined the main cast? and also in Japanese "Shin" means heart.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Brainofcthulu - Feb. 20, 2018

Oh yeah. Do you guys notice the starter set person on there? It would be cool if someone could zoom in on the new person. Also, on Zet Achilles and Winning Valkyrie, the middle is colored. Plus, no more frames! Also car(sorry) looks the same, just with metal. Sorry, I had so many ideas.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - KnightPro - Feb. 20, 2018

https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/965808740644544512 if you scroll down you can see a full box of emporer forneus and Zet Achilles THE EMPORER FORNEUS DRIVER LOOKS HUGE AND THAT'S THE THICKEST LAYER EVER

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - team CYAN - Feb. 20, 2018

Well, we got another demon eh? (Forneus is apparently one of the Ars Goetia 72)

Lemme guess .... Longinus is gonna be meta ...... again

Well So is there a new Longinus? The beyblade we thought was a new Longinus was actualy E-F.

Is there a confirmed name?

and with the thing that someone suggested maybe Lui pulls a shu.
If pulling a shu means complete shift of roll could that mean Lui joins Valt and co?
Or if pulling a shu = becoming like Red Eye then Lui would be terrifying.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Discord Blader - Feb. 20, 2018

I am literally about to cry, why Takara Tomy!? Why!? I wanted to have a little spare money, now I won't have any for months!

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:43 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: also crash Ragnaruk is the new name and the combo is cR.4R.Wd (april random booster)

4R? New Frame?