World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! (/Thread-9th-Anniversary-BeyLotto-Win-a-God-Customize-Set-Spriggan-Requiem-and-More)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - ronitnath - Dec. 28, 2017

Ahh 9th year and great.. Let the community grow with all its might..

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - ironspider2357 - Dec. 29, 2017

Lets go lucky number 9

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - LuckyKidBlader - Dec. 29, 2017

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Valt oye - Dec. 30, 2017

With my luck I won't win but I'm in

What if u don't have passport and u win first prize?

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - RED EYE YT - Dec. 30, 2017

I want to win

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - LegoDetective - Dec. 30, 2017

Sweet! I hope I win something, but good luck to everyone else! I'm going to a tournament tomorrow, so that counts as and event "during the anniversary period" correct?

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Valt oye - Dec. 30, 2017

My luck has got worse today I went to barns n noble and my gift cards I got for Christmas didn't work

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - BurstMaster - Dec. 30, 2017

(Dec. 30, 2017  6:59 AM)Valt oye Wrote: With my luck I won't win but I'm in

You can't even be chosen for first place if you don't have a passport

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Rahil singh - Dec. 30, 2017

Count me in....i kinda only need a random booster coz I have orderd requiem and nightmare and I don’t really like ameterios so ya.....maybe I win....fingers crossed?

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Valt oye - Dec. 31, 2017

(Dec. 30, 2017  11:38 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2017  6:59 AM)Valt oye Wrote: With my luck I won't win but I'm in

You can't even be chosen for first place if you don't have a passport
Yeah I realized that after I said that

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Malyboss - Dec. 31, 2017

Yeh man I'd love to win?!

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - RedGalaxy - Dec. 31, 2017

Hi, I really want Spriggan Requiem or The random booster or Nightmare Longinus!!!
I Can’t wait!

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - ultra destinus - Jan. 01, 2018

I'd love to win spriggan or the god customize set.

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Roc - Jan. 01, 2018

The best of luck to everyone!

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - baybladekatana - Jan. 01, 2018

I love the wbo super helpful and great website for knowing where battles are

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Tahoor - Jan. 02, 2018

I want nightmare Longinus

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Kreissatan4ever - Jan. 02, 2018

Isn’t this technically illegal? Since in order to get the higher ranked prizes you need to pay annd since it says giveaway aren’t those supposed to be free? Or am I just getting all mixed and I’m completely wrong?

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Maximum beys - Jan. 02, 2018

Happy 9th anniversary, can't wait for the 10th!

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Tommykats - Jan. 02, 2018

Happy 9th Guys good luck to everyone ?

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Awajumar - Jan. 02, 2018

meh I'm new with hardly any beys hope I can get anything

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Kreissatan4ever - Jan. 02, 2018

(Jan. 02, 2018  12:03 AM)Tahoor Wrote: I want nightmare Longinus

I already have it

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - SupremeBlxder24 - Jan. 02, 2018

Have to get a passport soon anyway! Let's see if I can b4 the 4th ?

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - Captain Shmoker - Jan. 02, 2018

My son really loves this game, he's only two but he won't put his beyblades down!!! He's definitely got me back into it too.

Anyways, Happy New Year Everyone!

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - LordL0Ls - Jan. 02, 2018

I want the 4th prize... it looks great!

RE: 9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More! - {Insert Name} - Jan. 03, 2018

I have every prize but the random layers and Amaterios .-.

And I guess I don't have 9-6 but I have no luck with winning the random boosters I'm not even gonna try