World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade TRIGGERS - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade TRIGGERS (/Thread-Beyblade-TRIGGERS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - CheetoBlader - Jul. 09, 2019

So I was at Target today and was at the BEYBLADE section. A kid walks up and I ask him if he plays. He says yes and says that he’s getting new beys soon and that one of them is L-Drago. I ask him where it’s coming from. He says it’s from China. I ask him if he meant Japan or Korea. He says no and that it’s from China. I tell him that they’ll be fake. He denies it and says he knows everything about BEYBLADE then walks off.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - boigamer25 - Jul. 09, 2019

When someone is talking about Beyblade and they're using a Hasbro name XD.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - BurningSands - Jul. 09, 2019

(Jul. 09, 2019  2:46 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: When someone is talking about Beyblade and they're using a Hasbro name XD.

Weeaboo jkjkjkjk dont sue me

I dont like the Hasbro names either, but let people call them whatever as long as its official. There are people out there going “blue female warrior bey thingy” lol

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - boigamer25 - Jul. 09, 2019

(Jul. 09, 2019  2:59 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  2:46 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: When someone is talking about Beyblade and they're using a Hasbro name XD.

Weeaboo jkjkjkjk dont sue me

I dont like the Hasbeo names either, but let people call them whatever as long as its official. There are people out there going “blue female warrior bey thingy” lol

I'm not gonna sue ya don't worry. I'm actually thanking you for calling me that because that's EXACTLY what I am XD. A biased anime boi who is obsessed with Japanese culture. Anyways Hasbro kind of sort of sucks with names. But they censor things which is reasonable.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Okanie - Jul. 09, 2019

Am I allowed to say the wiki for the anime/manga information for beyblade burst?

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - LemonBlade3 - Jul. 14, 2019

When people think only Beyblades with rubber can spin steal

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - BurningSands - Jul. 14, 2019

(Jul. 09, 2019  5:24 AM)Okanie Wrote: Am I allowed to say the wiki for the anime/manga information for beyblade burst?

Sort of a late response, but yeah. The mods and user there are more focused on the product information and people are trying hard to revert vandal edits on anime/manga stuff

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - BreakerDS - Jul. 23, 2019

From watching videos, I've actually reached the point that it triggers me when I see people repeatedly click their launchers (sometimes aggressively) every time they launch. Especially after learning how the internal components of a launcher works, it triggers me when I hear the crunch of a string/ripcord launcher. They are wearing out/warping the 8 ring and/or the internal housing of their launcher(s).

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Spriggan 2.0 - Jul. 23, 2019

I showed my friend an mfb bey and she tried to put it into the launcher upside down and I was like, Are you kidding me?!?!

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - bekfastblader - Jul. 23, 2019

When people tell me that ( insert trash combo ) is so OP. Then I wreck them with Fafnir and they are like "oh that was lucky" Wt*

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Rouzuke - Jul. 27, 2019

(Jul. 14, 2019  4:43 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: When people think only Beyblades with rubber can spin steal

Well, in their defense, it is technically true that Beyblades with rubber can effectively spin steal, though I guess you're focusing on the "only" portion.

(Jul. 23, 2019  7:27 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: From watching videos, I've actually reached the point that it triggers me when I see people repeatedly click their launchers (sometimes aggressively) every time they launch. Especially after learning how the internal components of a launcher works, it triggers me when I hear the crunch of a string/ripcord launcher. They are wearing out/warping the 8 ring and/or the internal housing of their launcher(s).

That is one of the universal Beyblade triggers I've read on this thread and even in Facebook groups. Really irks me that people (mostly annoying children) do that to the launchers to the point that I made it a habit to hoard the launchers (at the expense of my wallet's life) from toy stores as soon as they are released just to keep them safe from carp wannabe-child/adult-child Bladers who can't take care of their Beyblade stuff.

Either they don't care about clicking excessively because they're ignorant or blatantly offensive because they too rich to give a dang.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Dash Driver - Jul. 28, 2019

(Jul. 27, 2019  11:54 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  4:43 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: When people think only Beyblades with rubber can spin steal

Well, in their defense, it is technically true that Beyblades with rubber can effectively spin steal, though I guess you're focusing on the "only" portion.

(Jul. 23, 2019  7:27 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: From watching videos, I've actually reached the point that it triggers me when I see people repeatedly click their launchers (sometimes aggressively) every time they launch.  Especially after learning how the internal components of a launcher works, it triggers me when I hear the crunch of a string/ripcord launcher.  They are wearing out/warping the 8 ring and/or the internal housing of their launcher(s).

That is one of the universal Beyblade triggers I've read on this thread and even in Facebook groups. Really irks me that people (mostly annoying children) do that to the launchers to the point that I made it a habit to hoard the launchers (at the expense of my wallet's life) from toy stores as soon as they are released just to keep them safe from carp wannabe-child/adult-child Bladers who can't take care of their Beyblade stuff.

Either they don't care about clicking excessively because they're ignorant or blatantly offensive because they too rich to give a dang.
At school some of my friends and I were playing beyblade and they all clicked their launchers. I told them it wasn’t good for the launcher and they just laughed at me. Later that month one of them had no launcher because they broke it by clicking it.

When my friend calls Hasbro beyblades better than TT beys. He literally has a Z Achilles and a Wonder Valtryek while I’m just chilling with my Ace Dragon and Hell Salamander.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Rouzuke - Jul. 28, 2019

(Jul. 28, 2019  12:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  11:54 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Well, in their defense, it is technically true that Beyblades with rubber can effectively spin steal, though I guess you're focusing on the "only" portion.

At school some of my friends and I were playing beyblade and they all clicked their launchers. I told them it wasn’t good for the launcher and they just laughed at me. Later that month one of them had no launcher because they broke it by clicking it.

When my friend calls Hasbro beyblades better than TT beys. He literally has a Z Achilles and a Wonder Valtryek while I’m just chilling with my Ace Dragon and Hell Salamander.

You can totally wreck his Beys by using a Dual Layer with a Frame-less 12 Disk and a Volcanic' (I say Dual since it will make the Disk reveal those handsome blades.

Anyways, another trigger is when they pull on the string launcher like in the anime and not "pinch-gripping" the part you pull to preserve the integrity of the launcher

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - BreakerDS - Jul. 28, 2019

(Jul. 28, 2019  12:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  11:54 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Well, in their defense, it is technically true that Beyblades with rubber can effectively spin steal, though I guess you're focusing on the "only" portion.

It made me make a two part 28+ youtube tutorial on how and why launchers "skip teeth" and how to repair a TT Long Light Launcher if it's been damaged by doing this.  I felt terrible clicking Beyblades multiple times for demonstration purposes.

Hasbro's launchers are almost impossible to fully repair since they rivet/seal the bottom of their launchers iirc.

(Jul. 28, 2019  12:15 AM)QBreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: At school some of my friends and I were playing beyblade and they all clicked their launchers. I told them it wasn’t good for the launcher and they just laughed at me. Later that month one of them had no launcher because they broke it by clicking it.

It made me make a two part 28+ youtube tutorial on how and why launchers "skip teeth" and how to repair a TT Long Light Launcher if it's been damaged by doing this.  I felt terrible clicking Beyblades multiple times for demonstration purposes.

Hasbro's launchers are almost impossible to fully repair since they rivet/seal the bottom of their launchers iirc.
Oh.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Suoh sadboii - Jul. 28, 2019

(Jul. 28, 2019  12:15 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  12:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: At school some of my friends and I were playing beyblade and they all clicked their launchers. I told them it wasn’t good for the launcher and they just laughed at me. Later that month one of them had no launcher because they broke it by clicking it.

What's your channel name? I will sometimes accidentally click my launcher due to beys falling off and I could use some help fixing my launchers

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Foxblade - Jul. 28, 2019

my friend thinks that he is the best just because he is rich and has a corocoro bey :{

(Jul. 28, 2019  10:30 PM)Foxblade Wrote: my friend thinks that he is the best just because he is rich and has a corocoro bey :{
Did you take my profile pic? Not that I don’t want you to, just curious.

Aaaaaand you changed it.

(Jul. 28, 2019  10:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:30 PM)Foxblade Wrote: my friend thinks that he is the best just because he is rich and has a corocoro bey :{

no just wanted to see how much pixels the site takes for profile picture and accidentaly pushed change

(Jul. 28, 2019  10:35 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Did you take my profile pic? Not that I don’t want you to, just curious.

no just wanted to see how much pixels the site takes for profile picture and accidentaly pushed change

I did it so I could get my own

(Jul. 28, 2019  10:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Aaaaaand you changed it.

yep

(Jul. 28, 2019  10:35 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Did you take my profile pic? Not that I don’t want you to, just curious.

(Jul. 28, 2019  10:35 PM)Foxblade Wrote: no just wanted to see how much pixels the site takes for profile picture and accidentaly pushed change

Aaaaaand you changed it.

yep
I like it!

(Jul. 28, 2019  10:36 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:35 PM)Foxblade Wrote: no just wanted to see how much pixels the site takes for profile picture and accidentaly pushed change

yep
I like it!

thanks!

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Tsukii - Jul. 29, 2019

I hate when somebody calls TT beys with hasbro name.Conversation went like this:
Friend1:Hey what type of bey is this? *shows Arc Bahamut pic*
Me: Oh thats a left spinning defense type Arc Bahamut.
Friend1:No dont lie to me its Balkesh!
Me in my head:Why am I friend with this guy?!

Or I also hate when someone comes for advice and then does something completely different and gets mad at me:
Friend2:Um I heard you have some knowledge about beys and stuff with them.
Me:Yeah thats true do you need something?
F2: I would like to start with beys but I'm not really good with deciding which one so Im asking if you could help me out.
Me: Of coure which type of bey do you want?Attack?Stamina?Defense?Balance?
F2:What is difference between them?
Me having poker face:As their name says ,they specify on their category.
F2:Alright I'll take Attack.
Me: OK do you want it to be right or left spinning?
F2:Idk can you give me advice?
Me:Well there are more right spinning attack types than left spinning attack types.
F2:Then I'll go with right spin.
Me: Sure with that being said here are some of the newest right spinning attack types *shows him photos of beys*
F2:*as he scrolls images in Google,Bloody Longinus pic shows up* Oh I like this one
Me:Well thats left spin tho.
F2:I dont care I decided this one.
Me: Do you want to know something about the parts?
F2:Nah Im good.
2 weeks later:
F2: Oh hey Dynamis my bey finally arrived!
Me:Hey can I take a quick look?
F2: Sure dont you think its awesome?
Me:I dont want to make you sad but this isnt Longinus but Buster Xcalibur.Its right spin , but still good attack type *I didnt wanted him to be sad*
F2:Noo?This is Longinus!
Me starting to being angry: Ok look at this photo *shows Bloody Longinus pic* and the bey!
F2:You're just jealous!
Me:Alright whatever wanna battle me?
F2:WHAT?WHY WOULD I FIGHT YOU?YOURE MY FRIEND!
Me with big poker face:I meant with beys.
F2: OOOOh alright.
Buster Xcalibur VS Cho-Z Spriggan in Left Attack
I won with a Burst finish.
Me:Yes I won see that Im really good.
F2:You cheated!You broke my bey!
Me:Thats called BURST THATS WHAT BEYS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!
F2: But why did you not burst then?Huh?Huh?!
Me:1.My bey is more stronger than yours
2.My bey has Cho-Z Awakening system,so if I launch hard enough my bey becomes unburstable.
3.I was looking at each part of your bey to use perfect mode and spin rotation.
4.Youre just new to beys you have a lot to learn about launch techniques and parts and everything.
F2: Okay I believe you but just for now.
Me leaving with my nerves ready to explode:Im gonna go now.

So yeah I have some experience with this type of people Grin

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - BurningSands - Jul. 29, 2019

People might not agree with me, but uh:

I really dislike massive fangirls who cant maturely “fangirl” over Beyblade characters in public. Theyre like “EEEE SHU IS MINE!! XDXDXD” and “I LUV RYUGA SO MUCHWHUEHWJAIQ” in public and theyre making themselves look annoying and brainless

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Suoh sadboii - Jul. 29, 2019

I hate when people when people mix TT layers and drivers with hasbro layers and drivers

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - BurningSands - Jul. 29, 2019

(Jul. 29, 2019  1:27 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I hate when people when people mix TT layers and drivers with hasbro layers and drivers

Thats just really sad. If theyre kids, then I guess they can get a slide lol