World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade TRIGGERS - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade TRIGGERS (/Thread-Beyblade-TRIGGERS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - LordL0Ls - Jun. 30, 2018

(Jun. 30, 2018  3:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  3:48 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Agreed with RedPanda, race has nothing to do with Beyblade. Actually, India barely has beyblades (i think they only have dual layers, not counting fakes), so the only way to get them is buying online. B.O.T.F (Bladers of the Fall) are a group of indian bladers which is actually a great underrated YouTube channel

we all know the people who run japanese/korean beyblade channels would be at the top if that were true (especially the Takara Tomy channel)

Anybody Forgetting me, and yeah I am also part of BOTf, as much @[@ya.dama] is in there

noice

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Beyblader101_ - Jun. 30, 2018

that post was a long time ago, met some really good indian bladers online haha. im referring to those who are too obesessed with beyblade

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - RedPanda2 - Jun. 30, 2018

(Jun. 30, 2018  11:34 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: that post was a long time ago, met some really good indian bladers online haha. im referring to those who are too obesessed with beyblade

this is not a valid explanation.  

it doesn’t matter what coincidences you might see as correlating facts here.  there are 1.3 billion indians, it is idiotic and meaningless to bring ethnicity into a negative discussion about a few dozen people.

i now see you are a kid so i advise you learn this quickly: if you are about to make a negative comment about another ethnicity, think about how you’d feel if your own ethnicity was cast in the same light. 

it’s just a bad idea and it’s not kind to treat others this way.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Beyblader101_ - Jun. 30, 2018

yeah i know, sorry about that Uncertain
but my point is i hate over-obsessive bladers (regardless of race) because they are too annoying to handle at times.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - ClearWing R34 - Jul. 01, 2018

Can we just stop talking carp now? And talk about how beyblade Triggers.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - leosama - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  12:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Can we just stop talking carp now? And talk about how beyblade Triggers.

Am I the only one who waited half an hour for @[MWF] 's profile picture to load?

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - MWF - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  1:07 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  12:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Can we just stop talking carp now? And talk about how beyblade Triggers.

Am I the only one who waited half an hour for @[MWF] 's profile picture to load?

Did you actually?

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - leosama - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  1:14 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  1:07 AM)leosama Wrote: Am I the only one who waited half an hour for @[MWF] 's profile picture to load?

Did you actually?

yes??

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - ultra destinus - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  1:07 AM)leosama Wrote:

You aren't alone. I waited 1 full hour and i went to his profile to see if it'd appear, but nope.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - MWF - Jul. 01, 2018

This was not my intention. Originally it was a protest thing for net neutrality but I likes the gif so I never changed it.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Adarsh Abhinav - Jul. 01, 2018

trigger time-
population of india is 1,354,051,854
pouplation of japan is 127,185,802

This is About Sales of Funskool beys in India.
Last session i.e. MFB beys were selling like fries. We don't see much craze for burst.
Funskool should advertise for Beyblade burst, if they are able to sell beys to even 10% of indian population, Total sales would be more than of Japan, or atleast beyblade burst should reach to 1% of indians, To make sense. I really face a hard time to gather up bladers.
But that's what I want, If there is craze for Burst, people will be interested in playing tournament. even I know this words are not going to reach Funskool, but that won't stop my trigger.

Do you agree Indian Bladers???

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - strato-abyss19 - Jul. 01, 2018

My worst trigger is when bladers decide it's a good idea to launch a bey outside of the stadium. I taught my nephew not to do so, and he follows that rule great (also a really good blader, Xcalius is his favorite bey), but there's a blader who's been in it since Metal Fusion that STILL CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE HINT!!!! This guy also loves to click launchers, buy fake beys even though I gave him a list of legitimate sellers and rant about how Burst sucks compared to MFB. 1: Burst was never meant to compete with MFB, none of the generations are. That's like bringing a knife to a dogfight. 2: While MFB beys are definitely the most effective, Burst has just as much popularity, if not more. Oh, oh! And this little turd loves to boast about the ONE TIME he beat my top Stamina combo (Flame Pegasus 100WD, definitely obsolete by now) with a bey he just threw together (Wing Pegasus III SW145S) even though he only won ONE BATTLE with it. Like somehow, that one bey was like the strongest bey ever! He might have been in since MFB, but holy carp is this guy the noobiest noob to ever crawl out of the noob pit to spread his noobness to the entire world!

*pant pant pant*

Heh...I guess it's one single blader that's my worst trigger. Thank Pegasus he doesn't know about the WBO. XD

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - MagikHorse - Jul. 01, 2018

Lately, I've been getting triggered over people that go "Volcanic is great! All you have to do is make it as heavy as possible with 0Bump!". Just going to say it now: there's a difference being able to control it and being able to use it. Even if you can control it enough so that it doesn't fly out of the pockets all the time, there's just currently no way to actually have it attack the center with anything near the consistency of drivers like Xtreme or Iron or keep the telltale Attack Flower pattern for long enough to work out. If you can't take down foes in the center with your Attack type, then what's the point of using it?

Don't let me stop you from liking it, but please just stop saying it's great or that you've unlocked the secret to using it by weighing it down. It's really not, and you really haven't.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Just J 11 - Jul. 01, 2018

My Beyblade trigger is when people by fakes and try to use them in tournaments launchers and grips Just read up on the WBO because there are rules you can’t just bring anything and also when people called in by the Hasbro names

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Kry - Jul. 02, 2018

My newest beyblade related trigger is australia's new online shopping tax- adding 10% gst to any and all items that I buy online under $1000. GUESS WHAT I NORMALY BUY THAT IS UNDER $1000!?

the GST would be FINE and all for the health of the economy... IF I COULD BUY TAKARA TOMY BEYS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA!!!

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - ClearWing R34 - Jul. 02, 2018

(Jul. 02, 2018  9:08 AM)Kry Wrote: My newest beyblade related trigger is australia's new online shopping tax- adding 10% gst to any and all items that I buy online under $1000. GUESS WHAT I NORMALY BUY THAT IS UNDER $1000!?

the GST would be FINE and all for the health of the economy... IF I COULD BUY TAKARA TOMY BEYS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA!!!

Gst effects the whole of Australia and i live in Australia. Beyblades also cost like $25 for a switch strike bey and it sucks

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - K1D - Jul. 02, 2018

Aight, imma say it.

The sheer fact that nobody on yt can do sone thing without getting flooded by: ___ did this already.
Also the crumminess of the remakes hurts

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - OfficialGoob - Jul. 03, 2018

When someone uses a really bad driver like survive or quake.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - BusyBlader - Jul. 04, 2018

(Jul. 03, 2018  5:00 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: When someone uses a really bad driver like survive or quake.

Survive is still relatively useful, just not competitively useful.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - Jinbee - Jul. 04, 2018

(Jul. 03, 2018  5:00 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: When someone uses a really bad driver like survive or quake.

May I ask what annoys you about that? I mean unless it was used for serious testing or that the users give false info on their usefulness, using those drivers doesn't really seem too bad.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - MagikHorse - Jul. 04, 2018

(Jul. 04, 2018  8:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

May I ask what annoys you about that? I mean unless it was used for serious testing or that the users give false info on their usefulness, using those drivers doesn't really seem too bad.

Adding onto this, what if they have nothing better to use and Survive or Quake is the best they've got?

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - TreeJay - Jul. 13, 2018

(Jun. 30, 2018  1:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  1:28 AM)TreeJay Wrote: hey guys how do i delete/close a thread im totally not asking so i can get rid of this one

You can't, only a staff member can as far as I'm concerned.
Oof whelp

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - 7sukuyomi - Jul. 13, 2018

No one ever use survive or quake anyways.

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - TreeJay - Jul. 14, 2018

(Jul. 13, 2018  11:18 PM)TreeJay Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  1:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You can't, only a staff member can as far as I'm concerned.
Oof whelp
Time to become a tyrant, amirite?

RE: Beyblade TRIGGERS - MagikHorse - Jul. 14, 2018

(Jul. 13, 2018  11:51 PM)7sukuyomi Wrote: No one ever use survive or quake anyways.

Survive was actually really good in the Hasbro game for the entirety of the Basic and Dual Layer series, and as long as you exclude God system parts it's top-tier. Turns out Hasbro's Revolve just didn't have the same Stamina it has in the TT releases, and Survive had a tight spring to boot that gave it powerful burst resistance. In both ways, Survive outclassed Revolve and remained top-tier until Atomic and Bearing hit the scene. Even now Survive is still a second-tier Stamina driver with better burst resistance than the alternatives, so it's not actually terrible even today. TT's Survive wasn't as good, often outshone by Orbit and Revolve and just generally wasn't preferred at all because it was too easily knocked off balance in a way that was hard to recover from.

Quake is pretty bad no matter the brand, since its shape prevents it from holding the offensive flower pattern for any length of time. Really only ever worked for me as a Mobile Defense driver where circling the edge is fine, but there are better options for that in Accel and Zephyr.