World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] (/Thread-dimsum2u-beyblades-SPECIAL-OFFER-UP-DATED-PRICES)

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - Apr. 16, 2010

catslikeeggs : ok, i will keep 1 set to you until next TUE, thanks! and thanks for let me know its arrived, thanks!

tenzeku123 : hello, i never said can't ship to malysia, our items can ship to worldwide, included malysia, so please tell me which items do you want to send? i am waiting for your reply, thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - tenzeku123 - Apr. 17, 2010

lol sorry wrong seller its just that toygallera a and you has the same background

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - Apr. 17, 2010

tenzeku123 : same background ??? would you mind tell me the link for it, i want to see it, thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - Basalt-San - Apr. 17, 2010

Dimsum2u I've send a PM to you, did you read it?
Please do so if you didn't. OK

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - tini07 - Apr. 17, 2010

tini07 : sorry that actually i am not understand of (have't got the image), are you want to see the beyblade in my listing??? it is so simple, you just click the beyblades name, then you will see what it is, please try it on my first page, thanks!
[/quote]

no no! XD
some beyblade in your listing haven't got the image... i can buy the bey without image?
(example: rock leone)

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - Apr. 17, 2010

BetaBladerXL : please check PM, thanks!

tini07 : some of pictures has problem, so can't see it, but i will try my best to take pictures again, thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - Capry - Apr. 17, 2010

how many pegasis 105rfs do u have?

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - tenzeku123 - Apr. 20, 2010

how much is shipping to malaysia if im buying transforming hayate

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - Apr. 20, 2010

Pegakid : are you talking about BB-28? i have stock in my hands, and please tell me how many do you want buy?

tenzeku123 : hello, sorry that it is the fix price to worldwide, included your country, an the prices included shipping fee to your home, thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - tenzeku123 - Apr. 20, 2010

so all toghether is 9.99 dollars shipping is included if im right

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - BladeStorm - Apr. 20, 2010

(Apr. 20, 2010  10:34 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: so all toghether is 9.99 dollars shipping is included if im right

It is £9.99 as in GBP9.99 as in 9.99 British Pounds (as seen in the opening post). But since you live in Asia, you will probably get a discount of some sort. However, you must be specific of which type of dollar; there are US Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Taiwan New Dollar, Jamaican Dollar etc. You have to be more helpful to Dimsum2u so that he can be more helpful to youWink.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - Apr. 20, 2010

tenzeku123 : yes! but it is a GBP (UK POUNDS), and if you want to check the up-dated currency rate with other currency, then please go to check it as this website www.xe.com , thanks! and i will accept USD, GBP, EUR, HKD and AUD, thanks!

BladeStorm : thank you very very much! ^____^

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - tenzeku123 - Apr. 24, 2010

do you accept MYR and i'll ask my dad when he comes back from his buisness trip if i can get the transforming hayate and rock bison

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - Apr. 25, 2010

tenzeku123 : hello, sorry that i am just accpet GBP, USD, AUD, EUR and HKD only, and would you mind to tell me the beybalde code? for example A-89, BB-28, BB-43..... thanks for your help!

regards
dimsum2u..

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - sicat27 - May. 02, 2010

how much is shipping to canada after the first beyblade??

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - littlecrackbag - May. 03, 2010

Will you be able to get the
-Beyblade MA-01 Dragoon MS Ultimate Version (HMS System)
-Beyblade A-126 Dragoon MS (Metal System)
-Beyblade MA-08 Beyblade Wolborg (HMS System)

i would love to have either of these
Thank You

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - May. 03, 2010

sicat27 : hello, sorry that it is the fix price to all WBO MEMBER, and all the price included shipping fee to your home, no shipping fee showing there, for example, if you want to buy A33 and A37, then the total amount will be GBP3.99+GBP3.99 = GBP7.98, and i hope you will be understand it, thanks!

littlecrackbag : all have not in my hands, sorry! it is RARE in the market right now, i think if the shop have it, then i believed that the price is very higher, anyway, i will try my best go to find it, thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - sicat27 - May. 03, 2010

If I understand correctly...you don't charge shipping??

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - May. 04, 2010

sicat27 : hello, actually all the fees are mix together, so i told you before it is a fix price, so i hope you will be understand it, thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - BladeStorm - May. 04, 2010

(May. 03, 2010  11:19 PM)sicat27 Wrote: If I understand correctly...you don't charge shipping??

Shipping is included in the price.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - dimsum2u - May. 05, 2010

BladeStorm : YES!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - theflightyellz - May. 05, 2010

Will you be getting the BB-67 Gun Metallic metal faces in stock?

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - tenzeku123 - May. 05, 2010

BB-50 Capricorn M145Q could you post it on ebay i can only use ebay for now if im gonna use paypal

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - sicat27 - May. 05, 2010

Alright thanks I'll consider buying . Is there any way u can get plastics anymore ?? That's what interest me right now .

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - special offer !!! - Kai-V - May. 05, 2010

(May. 05, 2010  1:12 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: BB-50 Capricorn M145Q could you post it on ebay i can only use ebay for now if im gonna use paypal
You will not get the special discount for World Beyblade Organization members if you buy it through eBay though ...