World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bionicle Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Bionicle Thread (/Thread-Bionicle-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Bionicle Thread - Dual - Sep. 19, 2014

How can the Toa fail because of the Piraka...? So Tyson fails because of Brooklyn? I liked the Inika. The masks were cool, the characters were good, they had cool armour and weapons, and the Piraka were the first villain group with character development.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Neo - Sep. 19, 2014

(Sep. 19, 2014  3:07 AM)Dual Wrote: How can the Toa fail because of the Piraka...? So Tyson fails because of Brooklyn? I liked the Inika. The masks were cool, the characters were good, they had cool armour and weapons, and the Piraka were the first villain group with character development.

The Piraka Build. The design that Bionicle used with the Toa from 2006-2009. The Inika at least have a better design; the Piraka body is kinda too open..
BTW; Roodaka and Sidorak were good.

Also, if you use a Mahri Glass Mask and a small axle on a Metru Head, you can fit Inika masks on top of it.

Still not seeing why you hate the Toa Inika...

(Sep. 19, 2014  4:16 AM)Dual Wrote: Still not seeing why you hate the Toa Inika...

I never said I hated the Inika.
I dislike the same body they reused for most sets from 06-09.
Can it be anymore clear??
I said I hated Toa Ignika.
[Image: 20080707173037!Toa_ignika.png]

RE: Bionicle Thread - MissingNo. - Sep. 19, 2014

(Sep. 19, 2014  2:47 AM)Neo Wrote: You don't like Tahu Nuva?
Makuta...
RATCHET JOINTS. SO USEFUL.

I have near all the technic pieces, so yes, it's sometimes usefull.
Just for fun here the list of all Kanohi masks ever created :
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catString=235
IMO my favourite set is still forever Cahdok and Gahdok, theses dinosaurs rocks.
[Image: 8558-1.jpg?0]

(Sep. 19, 2014  5:33 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  4:16 AM)Dual Wrote: Still not seeing why you hate the Toa Inika...

I never said I hated the Inika.
I dislike the same body they reused for most sets from 06-09.
Can it be anymore clear??
I said I hated Toa Ignika.
[Image: 20080707173037!Toa_ignika.png]
Ah, my bad. Stupid similar names, haha.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Leone19 - Sep. 19, 2014

It's been confirmed by Lego, Bionicle 2015 is real.

(Sep. 19, 2014  12:11 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  2:47 AM)Neo Wrote: You don't like Tahu Nuva?
Makuta...
RATCHET JOINTS. SO USEFUL.

I have near all the technic pieces, so yes, it's sometimes usefull.
Just for fun here the list of all Kanohi masks ever created :
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catString=235
IMO my favourite set is still forever Cahdok and Gahdok, theses dinosaurs rocks.

The first Kakama is the #1 Kanohi.
I have an infected Hao Nuva.

Cahdok and Gahdok are great; but they could use armor on the Technic parts.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Kei - Sep. 20, 2014

(Sep. 19, 2014  12:11 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: IMO my favourite set is still forever Cahdok and Gahdok, theses dinosaurs rocks.

Always wanted to get this set back in the day.

RE: Bionicle Thread - MissingNo. - Sep. 20, 2014

(Sep. 20, 2014  2:21 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:11 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: IMO my favourite set is still forever Cahdok and Gahdok, theses dinosaurs rocks.

Always wanted to get this set back in the day.

I have Cahdok (missing some foots parts and hands) I found it for around 1$. It is really nice, when I was younger I always wanted this set. I'm going to rebuild it this weekend.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Neo - Sep. 20, 2014

Boy.
I have a strange love for Mata Hands..

RE: Bionicle Thread - Ocean - Sep. 20, 2014

(Sep. 20, 2014  3:13 AM)Neo Wrote: Boy.

Why? The mask of life is so much cooler. I want Toa Nuva Gali so bad buts it so much $

(Sep. 20, 2014  3:52 AM)Ocean Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  3:13 AM)Neo Wrote: Boy.

Why? The mask of life is so much cooler. I want Toa Nuva Gali so bad buts it so much $

What does the Ignika have to do with hands? Haha
I just like the design of two fingers.

Must use them for my Toa Build of Neo.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Ocean - Sep. 20, 2014

lol idk I just thought of that randomly.

is it cool?

RE: Bionicle Thread - Wombat - Sep. 20, 2014

My favorite set is probably Nidhiki, and it was actually the first thing I ever bought online. When I was first getting into BIONICLE I saw the 2004 movie and I thought he was so cool looking. The claw-snapping action is a neat feature, but I wish they had given him more mobility in his legs. I ended up buying Gresh later just so I could fix his legs, haha.

(Sep. 20, 2014  4:57 AM)Wombat Wrote: My favorite set is probably Nidhiki, and it was actually the first thing I ever bought online. When I was first getting into BIONICLE I saw the 2004 movie and I thought he was so cool looking. The claw-snapping action is a neat feature, but I wish they had given him more mobility in his legs. I ended up buying Gresh later just so I could fix his legs, haha.

He just needs more armor to cover his gaps.

My favorite Set is either Toa Inika Matoro, or Balta from 2006*

(Sep. 20, 2014  4:34 AM)Ocean Wrote: lol idk I just thought of that randomly.

is it cool?

Ignika is negative.
I don't like the Mata Nui Robot on it.

The Avokhii is far better.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Leone19 - Sep. 21, 2014

Thanks to BZPower, I found the link to the up-and-coming Bionicle website.

http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/bionicle/-/

RE: Bionicle Thread - Neo - Sep. 24, 2014

(Sep. 21, 2014  3:15 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Thanks to BZPower, I found the link to the up-and-coming Bionicle website.

http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/bionicle/-/

I'm really not digging 'The Mask of Creation'. I also hate the new way these will attach.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Dual - Sep. 24, 2014

I think it's fine.

Honestly, even if it is the final version of the mask (aka not a prototype), I'm just glad Bionicle's back. The attachment doesn't really bug me much.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Neo - Sep. 24, 2014

But TBH, the line is basically Hero Factory with a new head and new flip down masks.
Gears are there. But basically it's Gear Functioned HF with the bionicle name.

RE: Bionicle Thread - MissingNo. - Sep. 24, 2014

Just by the mask's shape I think Lego is going to make an extension to the Glatorians/Agoris... --'
Anyway... Someone ever seen Gadunka's smile ? This warrior own.
[Image: 8922-1.jpg?0]

(Sep. 24, 2014  6:26 AM)Neo Wrote: But TBH, the line is basically Hero Factory with a new head and new flip down masks.
That's quite the assumption, considering the only official image thats been seen is a mask, and the leaked images, while they sort of resemble Hero Factory, are not guaranteed to be the final versions.

(Sep. 24, 2014  12:25 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Just by the mask's shape I think Lego is going to make an extension to the Glatorians/Agoris... --'
People are fairly certain that it will not be a continuation of the Glatorian. They were a big reason why Bionicle's sales dropped, so it'd be dumb to use them again.

RE: Bionicle Thread - MissingNo. - Sep. 24, 2014

(Sep. 24, 2014  12:31 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2014  12:25 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Just by the mask's shape I think Lego is going to make an extension to the Glatorians/Agoris... --'
People are fairly certain that it will not be a continuation of the Glatorian. They were a big reason why Bionicle's sales dropped, so it'd be dumb to use them again.

Yeah, anyway I'm curious of what Lego is going to release. Hero Factory wasn't really sucessfull, Galtorian was awfull, and Mistika was so-so.

Well if the leaks are trustworthy, they're gonna be Tahu and the Toa Nuva.

RE: Bionicle Thread - Leone19 - Sep. 24, 2014

(Sep. 24, 2014  6:26 AM)Neo Wrote: But TBH, the line is basically Hero Factory with a new head and new flip down masks.

I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, haha.

Honestly- we got Bionicle back- how can we really complain right now?

We've seen leaked prototypes of only the boxes- it's not right to judge the line on that, is it?

This is only the first wave of technically, a "new" series- of course Hero Factory parts will be used- Lego wouldn't invest in a completely new constraction system for the first wave, for obvious business reasons.

As a collector and fan since I was little when they were first released, I can't understand why anyone would complain the line is coming back.