World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt (/Thread-Product-B-100-Starter-Spriggan-Requiem-0-Zt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Grey Bey - Dec. 19, 2017

(Dec. 18, 2017  1:06 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Oh geez then I am worried for this Beyblade then Unhappy

why? the teeth in lS were awesome!

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ptf606 - Dec. 19, 2017

(Dec. 18, 2017  8:23 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: That might be the wearing of the teeth my friend

It probably just is that Iron clicks loose. All my other drivers click tighter.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BlackConvoyX - Dec. 19, 2017

Hmm. That Zeta Driver seems like it could potentially have the same kinda problem as Flame Change Base in the plastic era: the mechanism eventually loosening and the tips partially switching on their own.

Anyway, I'm not familiar with the Fusion Driver (I don't have Spriggan Spread Fusion or the Hasbro Spryzen Spread Fusion; I went with Spryzen Heavy Defense instead) or the Quake Driver (ain't got Minoboros, either)...how do those actually perform in the heat of battle? Because if Zeta's Fusion Mode is the Stamina tip, then I am genuinely worried, as it looks like it'll wear down really quick...and I just know nothing about Quake at all, aside from the tip looking like a chisel-tip magic marker.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - XYZ-Jaden - Dec. 19, 2017

(Dec. 19, 2017  7:00 AM)BlackConvoyX Wrote: Anyway, I'm not familiar with the Fusion Driver (I don't have Spriggan Spread Fusion or the Hasbro Spryzen Spread Fusion; I went with Spryzen Heavy Defense instead) or the Quake Driver (ain't got Minoboros, either)...how do those actually perform in the heat of battle? Because if Zeta's Fusion Mode is the Stamina tip, then I am genuinely worried, as it looks like it'll wear down really quick...and I just know nothing about Quake at all, aside from the tip looking like a chisel-tip magic marker.

Not speaking from experience here, so take this with a grain of salt, but from other people's testings I've seen on this site, and knowledge of MFB, both fusion and quake, though more so quake, are pretty unusable drivers. Fusion struggles to hold attacking patterns due to the stamina tip, and it fails as a stamina tip thanks to the flat edge. Quake is by all accounts worse, being erratic and uncontrollable, it lacks enough stamina for even an attack type to function, and even for the time it does spin, it's next to impossible to get anything meaningful out of it with anything but luck. There are some fun non-competitive combos that attempt to use quake to bounce around the stadium and hit opposing beys from above, but these are largely gimmicky and not exactly helped by adding a ball or sharp flat to the mix.

Overall, I think that Zeta will go the way of DGrin, flame change base, and all the other mode-change tips: Outclassed by tips specialized for each combo. Maybe had it used some better tips, like even the basic accel, survive, and defense, it could see use with layers that exhibit multiple potentials (think Drain Fafnir and Dark Deathscyther for stamina/defense, or Lost Longinus and lS for defense/attack) but as it is now, I think i will be relegated to the collection and nowhere else.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Mage - Dec. 19, 2017

Haha, don't underestimate Quake. I'm sure some people can speak about it Wink

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - CrazyAries - Dec. 19, 2017

Fusion is not very practically useful, but its stamina is not so terrible. I used Alter Chronos and disc-Heavy to compare Fusion and Revolve, and the result is that, there is no significant disadvantage for Fusion on the aspect of Stamina.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Rebel Blader - Dec. 19, 2017

(Dec. 19, 2017  5:34 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Fusion is not very practically useful, but its stamina is not so terrible. I used Alter Chronos and disc-Heavy to compare Fusion and Revolve, and the result is that, there is no significant disadvantage for Fusion on the aspect of Stamina.

fusion has less prescession and will fall over easily at low spin velocities compared to revolve

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - CrazyAries - Dec. 19, 2017

(Dec. 19, 2017  6:06 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  5:34 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Fusion is not very practically useful, but its stamina is not so terrible. I used Alter Chronos and disc-Heavy to compare Fusion and Revolve, and the result is that, there is no significant disadvantage for Fusion on the aspect of Stamina.

fusion has less prescession and will fall over easily at low spin velocities compared to revolve

Yes, that’s the point and the reason why I said Fusion is not very practically useful.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BlackConvoyX - Dec. 19, 2017

So in a nutshell, Fusion & Quake are both craptastic. Got it. (Kinda figured Fusion had to be on the crappy side, the tip is like a sad, sad bootleg of Flame Pegasus's/Torch Pegasus's Customize Engine Weight Metal Sharp...)

I knew there was a reason I preferred Spryzen Heavy Defense aside from looks (and the look of the Takara's Spriggan Heavy Defense actually had nothing to do with it, it looks kinda goofy in Kerbeus green)...it's just got more useful parts.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Ultragunner - Dec. 20, 2017

Do we have a thread with a list of all good/bad drivers? Or at least just the good ones...

Good Drivers:

Revolve
Accel?
Xtreme
Orbit
Atomic
Bearing?
Destroy?
Ultimate Reboot?
Gyro?
Zephyr?
Octa?

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - AwesomeKid20094 - Dec. 20, 2017

(Dec. 20, 2017  1:45 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Do we have a thread with a list of all good/bad drivers? Or at least just the good ones...

Good Drivers:

Revolve
Accel
Xtreme
Orbit
Atomic
Bearing?
Destroy?
Ultimate Reboot?

My destroy is super cool. You know Kreis Satan does Roller Drift in the anime right? It's kinda like that. It goes zig zaggy on a flat surface then stops and has lots of stamina.

But I heard Zeta can mode change, wut are the modes?

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Ultragunner - Dec. 20, 2017

(Dec. 20, 2017  1:47 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:

Fusion/Quake/Defense.

Basically

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ayggdrasilgy - Dec. 20, 2017

(Dec. 20, 2017  1:45 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Do we have a thread with a list of all good/bad drivers? Or at least just the good ones...

Good Drivers:

Revolve
Accel
Xtreme
Orbit
Atomic
Bearing?
Destroy?
Ultimate Reboot?

My destroy is super cool. You know Kreis Satan does Roller Drift in the anime right? It's kinda like that. It goes zig zaggy on a flat surface then stops and has lots of stamina.

Quake (attack) massive (defense) fusion (stamina)

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BeyCrafter - Dec. 20, 2017

Good Drivers:

Revolve
Accel
Xtreme
Orbit
Atomic
Bearing?
Destroy?
Ultimate Reboot?

Attack, Stamina, Defense. Attack mode is a Quake, Stamina is a Fusion, and Defense is the same shape as Delta Drive's defense tip.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - strato-abyss19 - Dec. 20, 2017

The shape of sR compared to lS might actually promote less bursts, so to be fair, I think that's exactly what we were expecting from this latest model in the Spriggan series. Think about it, the Spriggan beys have always tried to master all formats and only ended up making itself worse. Legend Spriggan outshone Storm Spriggan for sure, and we might be able to say the same is possible for Spriggan Requiem, no matter how the teeth look or how terribly that Zeta driver performs.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - geekouts - Dec. 20, 2017

They were but after a while they get super weak but that is normal

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - LOL-y Rancher - Dec. 26, 2017

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - TrainiacJ - Dec. 26, 2017

Oh great, 0 weighs 24g. Yet another super heavy disc that will probably eclipse everything else...

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - geekouts - Dec. 26, 2017

META = REST IN SPAGHETTI NEVER FORGETTI (The Layers TEETH sounded good)

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Beatlynx27 - Dec. 26, 2017

Anyone realised that spriggan requiem is sort of an evolution of spriggan oval quake. Spriggan layer, 0 looks like oval and zeta has quake mode

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Jinbee - Dec. 26, 2017

Jeez 0 is heavy! I really want to know how heavy Sr is damn it.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Ultragunner - Dec. 27, 2017

Want to see

Sr/0/Bump/Destroy +Left Spin Mode...

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BeyCrafter - Dec. 27, 2017

(Dec. 27, 2017  3:48 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Want to see

sR/0/Bump/Destroy +Left Spin Mode...

Spriggan Requiem is Sr, not sR.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ClearWing R34 - Dec. 27, 2017

Wished that the stamina driver wasn't fusion bc it really sucks and they should of used the weight driver and for attack. Quake is not really good for attacking bc its bounces and it has no stamina. They should have used accel or assault as tge attack driver

(Dec. 27, 2017  5:17 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Wished that the stamina driver wasn't fusion bc it really sucks and they should of used the weight driver. Quake is not really good for attacking bc its bounces and it has no stamina. They should have used accel or assault as tge attack driver

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Dragunix - Dec. 27, 2017

tbh, Zeta's variation of massive looked smoother??? idk...

really seems that Sr is left-spin oriented, in a similar manner to lS being right-spin oriented (in term of contact point directions)