World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Mishaps - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Mishaps (/Thread-Beyblade-Mishaps)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Jonzer - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 14, 2010  11:15 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: WTF are you saying!!!!!

he is saying school lol.

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - GameFreak140 - Feb. 15, 2010

Once FL had his bey hit into a Jelly Jar FULL SPEED! GLASS EVERWHERE!!!!!!! And it was at school xD

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - BladerAce17 - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  7:51 PM)GameFreak140 Wrote: Once FL had his bey hit into a Jelly Jar FULL SPEED! GLASS EVERWHERE!!!!!!! And it was at school xD

Why was there a jelly jar in school? And why was he shooting it around? WOuldn't it get taken away or something?

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Jsc - Feb. 15, 2010

playing MFB in attack stadium, i KO'd his beyblade and hit him in an unmentionable spot. LOL

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 15, 2010

played beyblade wid dangerous mods

nuff said

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Ultra - Feb. 17, 2010

At the regents rumble I launched my storm pegasus and it totally flew apart cause the face wasn't done up enough.

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 17, 2010

my dragoon msuv dropped ot of my balcony due too me and my friend puting a stadium up there and it was storm pegasis vs my dragoon

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - GameFreak140 - Feb. 18, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  8:14 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Why was there a jelly jar in school? And why was he shooting it around? WOuldn't it get taken away or something?

No...he brought in a Stadium(Which is mine once again Grin) he brought in a jelly jar to hold all his bey stuff(Now he uses his pocket) we Beyblade during school cos there is nothing better to do

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - firelord767 - Feb. 18, 2010

Amazing how i didn't get in trouble for this.

It was already half broken... maybe i should've kept it AWAY from the stadium's door xD

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - bey tempest - Feb. 18, 2010

well my driger f managed to cut open my finger but that about it.

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - BladerAce17 - Feb. 18, 2010

(Feb. 18, 2010  9:06 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Amazing how i didn't get in trouble for this.

It was already half broken... maybe i should've kept it AWAY from the stadium's door xD

Wait, you two know each other? And go to the same school?

And how did you not get in troub;e, was a teacher not looking?

(Feb. 18, 2010  10:14 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Wait, you two know each other? And go to the same school?

And how did you not get in troub;e, was a teacher not looking?

Game and i are good friends IRL.

A teacher not looking? What, did you think I would clean it? lol. They just didn't punish me. Yeah, glass can fly everywhere, but you chew gum in class and your knee high in trouble. xD

LOL. Lucky, you have a friend (in real life) who's on this site. It's possible that I do, though, but I don't know(RHYME!). Still, did anyone get hurt.

Since I also want to stay more on-topic, my friend and I were battling, my blade knocked his out of the stadium and it hit him in the stomach. A plastic. With points. Yeah...

No one got hurt, magykally. I'm still not sure why i didn't get in trouble....

Man, I NEED one of those Hasbro Mobile STadiums for BMF. By the way it looks, it doesn't fold, but rather close. I could keep my Beys AND Lunch in that sucker! BMF LUNCHBOX FTW.

Quote:Since I also want to stay more on-topic, my friend and I were battling, my blade knocked his out of the stadium and it hit him in the stomach. A plastic. With points. Yeah...
Oh, was he OK?

I have a Hasbro Mobile Stadium, the V-Force one, though. Too bad my parents won't let me sell stuff...
A LUNCH BOX!? Lol, why didn't I think of that...

But no, he just felt a sting. Shirts do help for protecting against sunburn and pointy high performance spinning tops. Smile

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Original_BB_4ev - Mar. 03, 2010

EVERY time my friend would launch her Dranzer, she would launch too high, and it would end up coming at me ^^" ... very painful, by the way. We used plaenty of BandAides bacause of that thing.

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - LLawliet435 - Mar. 03, 2010

i was playing w/ my dad today and he said,'' I'm gonna destroy you'' Well, when I launched, the bit protector stuck to the launcher, and my bey parts went flying!!

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - bladercam - Mar. 03, 2010

(Mar. 03, 2010  2:57 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: i was playing w/ my dad today and he said,'' I'm gonna destroy you'' Well, when I launched, the bit protector stuck to the launcher, and my bey parts went flying!!

wow looks like your blade was too scared to take on your dad.XD my mishap was when i took on my friend and my blade got hit so hard that it somehow managed to jump like about 4 to 5 feet in the air and hit my friend( who was bent down above the stadium) right in b/t his eye.>.< ever since that day he has really had bad luck with beyblades

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Original_BB_4ev - Mar. 04, 2010

(Mar. 03, 2010  3:27 AM)bladercam Wrote: wow looks like your blade was too scared to take on your dad.XD my mishap was when i took on my friend and my blade got hit so hard that it somehow managed to jump like about 4 to 5 feet in the air and hit my friend( who was bent down above the stadium) right in b/t his eye.>.< ever since that day he has really had bad luck with beyblades

Ah man! im sorry! thats sounds... painfully humorous. XD

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - bladercam - Mar. 04, 2010

well the stadium we use was the mobile one and it had caution signs everywhere. he thought it won't get hit if he stood above the stadium. i guess he was wrong. Smile but the not the worst thing thing that happened to him. besides hes lucky to have both eyes. my blade actually left a small cut from where it hit.

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - jwb97a - Mar. 05, 2010

not sure how this happened im practicing shooting and stuff with a friend and my blade lands upsidedown

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - theflightyellz - Mar. 05, 2010

Chocked_2... What the... How!? Just... Never enter a tournament.

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - BladerAce17 - Mar. 05, 2010

(Mar. 05, 2010  4:07 PM)jwb97a Wrote: not sure how this happened im practicing shooting and stuff with a friend and my blade lands upsidedown

You... wouldn't, by any chance, trying to use Tyson's original shoot, would you? How did it happen?

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Driger_Guy - Mar. 08, 2010

I had an odd combo blade. It had the AR of Bumpking, The weight disk of Dragoon Storm, and The rest of the blade was Driger V, Well i didn't see that the attack ring was cracked and i launched it into the stadium, soon as my friend's blade hit mine just right... the AR flew off in two separate directions, but somehow i still managed to win the battle.

RE: Beyblade Mishaps - Pepe le Penguin - Mar. 08, 2010

I had a bey battle in Middle school and thanks to some undiagnosed A.D.D. forgot which one was mine, and when I lost I stood up and cheered because I thought it was my beyblade.