World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! (/Thread-CALLING-ALL-TENNESSEE-BLADERS)

CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - amidamaru - Feb. 09, 2017

Anyone who A. lives in middle Tennessee (preferably) B. you still live in TennesseeĀ or C. You're out of state but still can make it I'm trying to get a tournament started down here, and all help will be appreciated

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - Bananareaper - Jul. 04, 2018

i'm down

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - Suhasini - Jul. 04, 2018

Find them here! Smile Hope you find some in your area soon!

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - ThePheonix - Jul. 04, 2018

(Jul. 04, 2018  2:21 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Find them here! :) Hope you find some in your area soon!

He or she already checked it out but wasn't in the same area nor could make it... That's probably why he made this... Or she

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - amidamaru - Jul. 18, 2018

(Jul. 04, 2018  3:02 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: i'm down

talk to mstubbs88

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - Bananareaper - Sep. 03, 2018

(Jul. 18, 2018  8:03 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:02 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: i'm down

talk to mstubbs88

He no longer lives in Tennessee

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - boigamer25 - Sep. 23, 2018

When will the tournament take place or has it already? What kind of beys are and/or were you using?

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - amidamaru - Oct. 01, 2018

(Sep. 23, 2018  1:17 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: When will the tournament take place or has it already? What kind of beys are and/or were you using?

Where in Tennessee do you live ?

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - boigamer25 - Oct. 02, 2018

(Oct. 01, 2018  9:14 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:17 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: When will the tournament take place or has it already? What kind of beys are and/or were you using?

Where in Tennessee do you live ?

Memphis

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - amidamaru - Oct. 03, 2018

(Oct. 02, 2018  2:52 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  9:14 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Where in Tennessee do you live ?

Memphis

There's a Facebook group called beyblade battle association their we can find more people interested

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - BeyBryan_ - Oct. 17, 2018

YES YES YES ARRANGE SOMETHING I LIVE IN NASHVILLE THERE ARE MANY PARKS AND OPRY MILLS MALL SO WE CAN ARRANGE IT SONEWHERE AROUND THERE

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - boigamer25 - Apr. 02, 2019

But someone has to be an organizer to start a tournament.

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - blader556 - Apr. 07, 2019

Hello. i am new to this website and i saw that there was a group for tennesee. and i wanted to know, when is the tornament?

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - boigamer25 - Apr. 07, 2019

(Apr. 07, 2019  3:57 PM)blader556 Wrote: Hello. i am new to this website and i saw that there was a group for tennesee. and i wanted to know, when is the tornament?

Hey, welcome to the WBO. I'm pretty sure that the tournament already happened. Still trying to see if there will be a new one though.

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - blader556 - Apr. 07, 2019

alright. keep me posted! thanks!

My mom just requested to join. since i don't have a Facebook account. Thanks!

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - blader556 - Apr. 13, 2019

i
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:48 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  3:57 PM)blader556 Wrote: Hello. i am new to this website and i saw that there was a group for tennesee. and i wanted to know, when is the tornament?

Hey, welcome to the WBO. I'm pretty sure that the tournament already happened. Still trying to see if there will be a new one though.

Hey! i just found out that is was in 2017 so, there is your anwser "for has the tornament started?"

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - blader556 - Aug. 30, 2019

whats up with the tornament guys? Im always waiting for an answer if you come up with a date for it. Grin

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - amidamaru - Sep. 20, 2019

You still play?

(Aug. 30, 2019  6:39 PM)blader556 Wrote: whats up with the tornament guys? Im always waiting for an answer if you come up with a date for it. Grin

I'm down for one

I'm down for one

I'm down for one

RE: CALLING ALL TENNESSEE BLADERS!!!!!!!! - Exodus1220 - Jan. 03, 2020

let's make a new battle I need a rank for a battle