World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jul. 15, 2019

In this weekend will be busy I thik.
Black Dragon Chip (19th)
Legend Star Bey Set (18th or 19th)
Bakuten Set (19th or 20th)
Random Booster (20th)
Random Layer (20th)
About Legend Bey Set and Bakuten Set date isn't sure yet but it'll be around that day

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 15, 2019

(Jul. 15, 2019  3:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  1:30 PM)onyx blader Wrote: But Achilles is a balance type so B-150 is unlikely to be this bey

Achilles is always good at attack, although it is a Balance Type. Joker is a balance type as well, but it is said to "One hit to decide the battle". So that's not really a big problem.
Aiga is already in the anime op, and is one of the only there new characters we can see, so his bey definitely will come soon.

Yeah, Balance Types have always been aggressive in some way because they combine Attack with Defense and/or Stamina. Not to mention that the Rivals app gives Attack Tiles and Balance Tiles the effect of dealing Burst Damage.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - Jul. 15, 2019

Well I think we might see Achilles in about 3 months.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CrazyAries - Jul. 17, 2019

Since we already get Ashura in GT system, it is very likely that Achilles’s GT Chip will be fused with Weight to prevent abbreviation confusion, just like Diabolos.
However, I expect something more. I would like to see something unique on Achilles. As we all know, Achilles represent the Cho-Z system, so it is very likely to keep the metal sword on new Achilles layer. I hope the metal swords not on the Base but on the Chip instead, which will make the Layer as heavy as Zwei Longinus Metsu, while the Chip will only be able to put on its own Base. On the other hand, its Base could be put with other weights and chips, but the performance will be maximized only with Achilles’s Chip. This kind of gimmick will make Achilles a super-unique bey.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Requim - Jul. 17, 2019

Alright So we have Slash/Sword Valkyrie What if they named the achilles Block/Shield Achilles i know that sounds like the name of a defense type but still it’d be pretty cool

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 17, 2019

(Jul. 17, 2019  2:23 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Since we already get Ashura in GT system, it is very likely that Achilles’s GT Chip will be fused with Weight to prevent abbreviation confusion, just like Diabolos.
However, I expect something more. I would like to see something unique on Achilles. As we all know, Achilles represent the Cho-Z system, so it is very likely to keep the metal sword on new Achilles layer. I hope the metal swords not on the Base but on the Chip instead, which will make the Layer as heavy as Zwei Longinus Metsu, while the Chip will only be able to put on its own Base. On the other hand, its Base could be put with other weights and chips, but the performance will be maximized only with Achilles’s Chip. This kind of gimmick will make Achilles a super-unique bey.

I like the idea of making Achilles unique, but GT is all about Customization. I don't think it would be wise to limit customization of the Achilles Chip to just the Stock Combo and then allowing other Beys to use its Base. If anything, I'd like to see a Weight that only works with a specific Base, but that would have to be reserved for a different release. Achilles is definitely one of my top two favorites, so I'd like to see the infused Weight with six hexagon pegs that can only be seen from below to prevent it from jiggling, but the sword designs covering them from above without limiting its customizations.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Valtryek Aoi - Jul. 18, 2019

I don't see an Achilles having any parts that exclude others

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jul. 19, 2019

I'll have new bey shilouete in tonight video. But, will you be back again?

I'm uploading Video you can watch it asap

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JoMario67 - Jul. 19, 2019

That silhouetted Bey looks like a new valkyrie because of the sloped wings and there are three. I'm hoping for it to be a new Valkyrie but it could be something else. 1:50 in Marutti's video

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CrazyAries - Jul. 19, 2019

(Jul. 19, 2019  3:14 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: That silhouetted Bey looks like a new valkyrie because of the sloped wings and there are three. I'm hoping for it to be a new Valkyrie but it could be something else. 1:50 in Marutti's video

Shilouete doesn't always the actual ones. I remember that at the end of God Layer, Corocoro declared "the last God bey" and used the shilouete of Sr, while that was actually Duo αeclipse.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - kimeru - Jul. 19, 2019

(Jul. 19, 2019  3:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:14 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: That silhouetted Bey looks like a new valkyrie because of the sloped wings and there are three. I'm hoping for it to be a new Valkyrie but it could be something else. 1:50 in Marutti's video

Shilouete doesn't always the actual ones. I remember that at the end of God Layer, Corocoro declared "the last God bey" and used the shilouete of Sr, while that was actually Duo αeclipse.
So any translations?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - Jul. 19, 2019

(Jul. 19, 2019  3:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

I hoped to see something Achilles related but that silluete is clear attack type.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - AcressVN - Jul. 22, 2019

(Jul. 19, 2019  6:34 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  3:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Shilouete doesn't always the actual ones. I remember that at the end of God Layer, Corocoro declared "the last God bey" and used the shilouete of Sr, while that was actually Duo αeclipse.

I hoped to see something Achilles related but that silluete is clear attack type.
Isnt Achilles also agressive like an attack type?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Jul. 22, 2019

(Jul. 22, 2019  7:26 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  6:34 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: I hoped to see something Achilles related but that silluete is clear attack type.
Isnt Achilles also agressive like an attack type?

Isn't every protagonist's bey an attack type?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - Jul. 22, 2019

(Jul. 22, 2019  7:59 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  7:26 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Isnt Achilles also agressive like an attack type?

Isn't every protagonist's bey an attack type?

No Achilles is balance type.

What was on the Beyblade Guide in new Random Boster?Was there some new leak of bey?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jul. 22, 2019

(Jul. 22, 2019  11:33 AM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  7:59 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Isn't every protagonist's bey an attack type?

No Achilles is balance type.

What was on the Beyblade Guide in new Random Boster?Was there some new leak of bey?

No guide in RBV16 and RLC2

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - AcressVN - Jul. 23, 2019

We saw Aiga used Cho-Z Spriggan in the manga tho... I think there wont be a new Achilles. But that doesnt make any sense either, Aiga wont break the bond with Achilles.

Btw, are those GT Xcalibur, Odin and Trident rumors or confirmed?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - Jul. 23, 2019

(Jul. 23, 2019  4:56 AM)AcressVN Wrote: We saw Aiga used Cho-Z Spriggan in the manga tho... I think there wont be a new Achilles. But that doesnt make any sense either, Aiga wont break the bond with Achilles.

They're still rumors, so far

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - IronFace879 - Jul. 23, 2019

(Jul. 23, 2019  4:56 AM)AcressVN Wrote: We saw Aiga used Cho-Z Spriggan in the manga tho... I think there wont be a new Achilles. But that doesnt make any sense either, Aiga wont break the bond with Achilles.

This is technically in the sense of anime. So far, as long as one of the main characters control a bey with their first letter on it, it’s staying that bey’s name for the rest of their life without controlling another Beyblade. This is the same even for other bladers who do not yet have a bey that matches their first letter such as Ghasem and Dante, who previously used King Kerbeus and Air Knight in a respective situation.
In the sense of the manga, even if a main character blader briefly controlled a bey that doesn’t have their first letter on it, they will still return to their original Beyblade with the matching first letter on it.

But in the sense that there are two “A letter” Beyblades, the first significant Beyblade that they completely control is permanently theirs unless they are an insignificant blader (a.k.a. Blader that contributes nothing to the story).
This so far proves that Aiga is bound to have either Cho-Z Achilles or a GT Achilles bey no matter how far into the story he is.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 23, 2019

Aiga used the Royal King Cho-Z Spriggan because Shu offered his layer, Phi offered his Disk, and Lui offered his Driver (idk how it became Jolt' though) and then Aiga put them together to beat whatever opponent they were facing.
Xcalibur and Trident rumors make no sense because neither of them is a dragon, the Sword-like Dragon isn't the same color scheme as Xcalibur, and the other Bey isn't three-sided like Trident should be. If anything, those Beys look like replacements for Xcalibur and Ωrichalcum. Also, Odin is all but formally revealed at this point..

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - Jul. 23, 2019

Guys I'm curious about this.Why TT didnt made GT Forneus,Salamander but most importantly Ragnaruk,which is one of OG 4 (Valkyrie,Spriggan,Ragnaruk,Kerbeus).And I think that GT Salamander would be good idea since Salamander layer was in meta for long time.
And I'm also writting this because im huge Suoh and Salamander fan-boy and I want my bouncy boi back TT!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - Jul. 24, 2019

(Jul. 23, 2019  10:11 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Guys I'm curious about this.Why TT didnt made GT Forneus,Salamander but most importantly Ragnaruk,which is one of OG 4 (Valkyrie,Spriggan,Ragnaruk,Kerbeus).And I think that GT Salamander would be good idea since Salamander layer was in meta for long time.
And I'm also writting this because im huge Suoh and Salamander fan-boy and I want my bouncy boi back TT!

Spriggan took the "S" spot first. So if there is going to be a Salamander Chip, expect something similar to Diabolos.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - Jul. 24, 2019

(Jul. 24, 2019  12:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2019  10:11 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Guys I'm curious about this.Why TT didnt made GT Forneus,Salamander but most importantly Ragnaruk,which is one of OG 4 (Valkyrie,Spriggan,Ragnaruk,Kerbeus).And I think that GT Salamander would be good idea since Salamander layer was in meta for long time.

Spriggan took the "S" spot first. So if there is going to be a Salamander Chip, expect something similar to Diabolos.

What about Sl/Sm/Sa chip then?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Jul. 24, 2019

Then the layer base will be hard to build.
Because it need more lock
And GT layer base has two lock
So where to put a lock to let Salamander change mode?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - Jul. 24, 2019

(Jul. 24, 2019  2:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

Then the layer base will be hard to build.
Because it need more lock
And GT layer base has two lock
So where to put a lock to let Salamander change mode?

Maybe blades that comes out something like Cho-Z wings ,but they are not to make bey unburstable,but you can pull them out by your hands (maybe some tool),and that way you can have Defense mode.And if you want attack mode you just dont take out ,,Defense Wings,, . Well thats my idea but im not CEO of TT.