World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - Jan. 25, 2023

(Jan. 24, 2023  11:41 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  7:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Alright, I'm not trying to be a killjoy or anything imma be the one to just say it, I don't think were getting anything new. We might just get re-releases of old products year long while the west gets quadstrike, as it's very hard to believe after they just ended burst all together they're gonna come out with something new. At the most, there will be information given regularly till next year

Also even though this would suck I would still be grateful that we get any content at all (especially considering Qs) since original years there would be no content at all so even though I hope 4th gen is this year and would be kind of mad if it isn’t I would still try to look on the bright side 😀
Yes, you have a great point. They've been teasing somthing major.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 25, 2023

(Jan. 24, 2023  3:21 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan, we are convinced in March they'll anounce 3.5 gen(new gen but with Burst gimick) or Burst 9th season. It’ll not be 4th Gen.

what makes you think it will be gen 3.5 instead of gen 4? was there something mentioned in last corocoro? Also burst is over so no season 9 (when you count single layers).

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jan. 25, 2023

(Jan. 25, 2023  1:17 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  3:21 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan, we are convinced in March they'll anounce 3.5 gen(new gen but with Burst gimick) or Burst 9th season. It’ll not be 4th Gen.

what makes you think it will be gen 3.5 instead of gen 4? was there something mentioned in last corocoro? Also burst is over so no season 9 (when you count single layers).

Corocoro said ”Burst ” will be accelerate to 25th Aniversary with Valkyrie pic.

If It's 4th Gen it should be ”Beyblade” will be accelerate.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - greg8972 - Jan. 25, 2023

(Jan. 24, 2023  11:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  11:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: That Tetsuya Watarigani gets his own series.
Bruh you make no sense 😒

Assuming you don't know a whole lot about MFB huh? Assuming you don't, Tetsuya is a character from Metal Fight who debuted in Season 1 of the anime with Dark Cancer/Gasher. His main thing was he would make attempts at cheating in various ludicrous ways. And after his debut he's just treated as a gag character.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 25, 2023

(Jan. 25, 2023  8:56 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  1:17 AM)Bey100 Wrote: what makes you think it will be gen 3.5 instead of gen 4? was there something mentioned in last corocoro? Also burst is over so no season 9 (when you count single layers).

Corocoro said ”Burst ” will be accelerate to 25th Aniversary with Valkyrie pic.

If It's 4th Gen it should be ”Beyblade” will be accelerate.

So why Burst has been stopped with Barricade Lucifer ?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Grey001 - Jan. 25, 2023

I am sure - Burst is over.
1. TT did each new season heavier, and the heavest burst combo has more than 90g now. I do not think it will continue...
2. In DB/BU TT stopped to think about balance and start think about perfect - we got a lot of stamina drivers with stronger spring and bearing. Together with new arena, it killed attack at all. No real burst more. I do not see a way to following evolution.
3. 6th season of anime looks like final - with memorial travel, etc.
4. We have a short season - Barricade appears in Dec 2022 and no new beys yet. It likes Metal Fusion.
5. TT does not do a pause between generation, because Burst was so long, new generation of potential bladers has been appeared and reqiures new system without concurrention with old bladers (and beys should not be so heavy!)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - Jan. 25, 2023

(Jan. 24, 2023  11:10 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  7:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Alright, I'm not trying to be a killjoy or anything imma be the one to just say it, I don't think were getting anything new. We might just get re-releases of old products year long while the west gets quadstrike, as it's very hard to believe after they just ended burst all together they're gonna come out with something new. At the most, there will be information given regularly till next year
I will be so angry if that happens like seriously why the heck hype us up for 3/21 if it’s just for things we already have. I really hope this isn’t the case but anything possible 😣
I mean like re-releases from all generations, including plastic and mfb. But personally I would love for older burst products to be sold again, and maybe the west might get Beyblade Legends re-releases like mfb did.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 25, 2023

(Jan. 25, 2023  5:09 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  11:10 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I will be so angry if that happens like seriously why the heck hype us up for 3/21 if it’s just for things we already have. I really hope this isn’t the case but anything possible 😣
I mean like re-releases from all generations, including plastic and mfb. But personally I would love for older burst products to be sold again, and maybe the west might get Beyblade Legends re-releases like mfb did.
I guess that be kind of cool but I really hope we get something new from tt.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 27, 2023

So I'm thinking of a theory but maybe the new 3/21 announcement isn't for 4th gen but maybe some special releases (so sort of like gen 3.5) maybe there won't be an anime and would just be products until next year leading up to a anime movie. Some of these beys could include a new Valkyrie, Pegasus, and Dragoon. Of course i'm probably 99% wrong but it is kind of cool and could lead up to the actual 4th gen next year or 2025 and maybe a new anime movie next year with a multiverse like story. Once again I'm probably wrong but I think if tt did this would be a nice way to celebrate the 25th anniversary.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DedZeY - Jan. 27, 2023

(Jan. 27, 2023  3:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote: So I'm thinking of a theory but maybe the new 3/21 announcement isn't for 4th gen but maybe some special releases (so sort of like gen 3.5) maybe there won't be an anime and would just be products until next year leading up to a anime movie. Some of these beys could include a new Valkyrie, Pegasus, and Dragoon. Of course i'm probably 99% wrong but it is kind of cool and could lead up to the actual 4th gen next year or 2025 and maybe a new anime movie next year with a multiverse like story. Once again I'm probably wrong but I think if tt did this would be a nice way to celebrate the 25th anniversary.

I rhink it could be true since we had hms and zero g so this could be like them

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Jan. 27, 2023

Here my gen 4th bey motives predict.
Orion
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Neptune
Eris
Triton
Titan
Uran
Proteus
Mercury
Ceres
Phobos
Deimos
Pluto
Oberon
Callisto
Ganymede
Sirius
Sagittarius
Regul
Betelgeuse

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Jan. 27, 2023

Honestly, I don't think we should try multiverse, as it will lead to a lot of headaches and people scratching their head as the ytbers try to make sense of it all to explain to us

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 27, 2023

(Jan. 27, 2023  1:21 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly, I don't think we should try multiverse, as it will lead to a lot of headaches and people scratching their head as the ytbers try to make sense of it all to explain to us

Maybe series would be better since they could explore the multiverse further

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Jan. 27, 2023

(Jan. 27, 2023  1:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2023  1:21 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly, I don't think we should try multiverse, as it will lead to a lot of headaches and people scratching their head as the ytbers try to make sense of it all to explain to us

Maybe series would be better since they could explore the multiverse further

Maybe series would be worse since everyone and their mother has a multiverse nowadays.

...Anyway, assuming they even have any intention of releasing plastics/MFB era beyblades again, something as simple as a "what could have been" product line (or "AU") versions of certain beys (like Pegasis redesigned and reimagined in Burst format, or Valkyrie redesigned and reimagined in MFB format, etc) would be cool.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Jan. 28, 2023

Beyblade Encore when? Like why don't Beyblades get reissued? Considering Plastics and MFB have cult followings.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - PRINCEcharming - Jan. 28, 2023

I think that the problem you have with Beyblade reissues, that you don't get with most other toy lines, is that of interactibility. Beyblade is, at it's core, a competitive game made for an audience whose purchases are made for them by their parents and other relatives, who probably won't know the difference between the main product line, and the reissues, and which ones are compatible with which launchers etc. In order to avoid that kind of confusion I think it would be necessary to commit to a single system, and then maybe produce "remakes" similar to the Burst versions of classic Plastic-gen Beys seen recently.
I don't particularly mind if we get faithful recreations of older Beys or not, I'm more interested in seeing a return to greater levels of customisation and a focus on performance like we saw in HMS and MFB, with more classic-style aesthetics and motifs.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 28, 2023

(Jan. 28, 2023  2:47 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I assuming that we won’t get anything new in next corocoro hopefully I’m wrong

The next issue is the CoroCoro Comics of March 2023 and it will be released 15th february so I’m pretty sure we will get something about Beyblade.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 28, 2023

(Jan. 28, 2023  2:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  2:47 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I assuming that we won’t get anything new in next corocoro hopefully I’m wrong

The next issue is the CoroCoro Comics of March 2023 and it will be released 15th february so I’m pretty sure we will get something about Beyblade.

If we get anything hopefully another tease for 3/21 but let’s wait and see.

(Jan. 28, 2023  3:06 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  2:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: The next issue is the CoroCoro Comics of March 2023 and it will be released 15th february so I’m pretty sure we will get something about Beyblade.

If we get anything hopefully another tease for 3/21 but let’s wait and see.

I’m sure we will get another teaser in the next issue.

(Jan. 28, 2023  4:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  3:06 PM)Bey100 Wrote: If we get anything hopefully another tease for 3/21 but let’s wait and see.

I’m sure we will get another teaser in the next issue.
Maybe teaser of new Bey?

(Jan. 28, 2023  6:03 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  4:25 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I’m sure we will get another teaser in the next issue.
Maybe teaser of new Bey?

IMO about Valkyrie.

(Jan. 28, 2023  6:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  6:03 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Maybe teaser of new Bey?

IMO about Valkyrie.
My guess a first actual look at gen 4 Valkyrie (if we get a new Valkyrie)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - Jan. 28, 2023

(Jan. 28, 2023  6:43 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  6:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: IMO about Valkyrie.
My guess a first actual look at gen 4 Valkyrie (if we get a new Valkyrie)
Maybe we'll get a Valkyrie Bey in Gen 4 (manga & anime).

(Jan. 28, 2023  8:11 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  6:43 PM)Bey100 Wrote: My guess a first actual look at gen 4 Valkyrie (if we get a new Valkyrie)
Maybe we'll get a Valkyrie Bey in Gen 4 (manga & anime).

Personally I’m guessing that the possible “new Valkyrie” will be much different then any other Valkyrie we have due to it being a new gen

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Grey001 - Jan. 29, 2023

(Jan. 28, 2023  8:19 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2023  8:11 PM)Dark red Wrote: Maybe we'll get a Valkyrie Bey in Gen 4 (manga & anime).

Personally I’m guessing that the possible “new Valkyrie” will be much different then any other Valkyrie we have due to it being a new gen
I'm agree. I sure, 4th generation will be completely new and will differ burst, like burst differed from metal and metal differed from bakutens

Single common thing may be 3 wing and elements of core picture.