World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 18, 2023

(Jan. 18, 2023  12:48 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2023  2:18 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Just let Japanese Quad strike version become the new season and Valkyrie will have something new happen, Hasbro willing to do an English version of the previous season, Takara Tomy can do it to, as the character design belongs to Japanese. I do not see any reason they cannot exactly do it because they bring back Midori Kensuke and Xhakuenji Kaiza. Takara Tomy need to think seriously.
Bro it literally doesn’t work like that and you probably don’t even have a clue how it works. People aren’t forced to constantly write shows and create manga. It’s hard work and the Beyblade Anime was barely dragging on during Sparking and DB with plot consistency and horrible writing. It was a good idea to end it in my opinion before it got worse. Also what’s the point in bringing back Xhaka and Ken when there is no Kerbeus and Xcalibur (Except Turbo for Kerbeus) Hasbro Anime looks hella lazy anyways with the Beys and this season will probably suck so I’d think twice where you put your confidence

Bro can you please stop being so negative look we know the hasbro beys suck but I am already used to it. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT QUADSTRIKE WILL SUCK WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!
(Sorry if that came out rude I honestly just tired of people judging the season before it even out once the seasons out then we can start making our opinions) The season could be good or garbage we just have to wait and see

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Jan. 18, 2023

(Jan. 18, 2023  4:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2023  12:48 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bro it literally doesn’t work like that and you probably don’t even have a clue how it works. People aren’t forced to constantly write shows and create manga. It’s hard work and the Beyblade Anime was barely dragging on during Sparking and DB with plot consistency and horrible writing. It was a good idea to end it in my opinion before it got worse. Also what’s the point in bringing back Xhaka and Ken when there is no Kerbeus and Xcalibur (Except Turbo for Kerbeus) Hasbro Anime looks hella lazy anyways with the Beys and this season will probably suck so I’d think twice where you put your confidence

Bro can you please stop being so negative look we know the hasbro beys suck but I am already used to it. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT QUADSTRIKE WILL SUCK WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!
(Sorry if that came out rude I honestly just tired of people judging the season before it even out once the seasons out then we can start making our opinions) The season could be good or garbage we just have to wait and see

I don't think anyone's really saying that the anime itself is going to be terrible (I haven't watched the dub in a long time, but I'd be surprised if QS had a noticeable drop in quality other than maybe voice acting), but rather that the usage of the Hasbro models makes it look bad, which I personally agree with.

Whether they're actually that bad, or it's just incredibly jarring after 6 seasons of the highly detailed and fully accurate TT models; only time will tell. However, I will say that I'm rather curious as to why they're making another season. Or rather, when faced with the lack of a BU/QS anime adaptation, why they didn't stop the product line at the end of DB/QD?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 18, 2023

(Jan. 18, 2023  5:36 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2023  4:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Bro can you please stop being so negative look we know the hasbro beys suck but I am already used to it. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT QUADSTRIKE WILL SUCK WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!

I don't think anyone's really saying that the anime itself is going to be terrible (I haven't watched the dub in a long time, but I'd be surprised if QS had a noticeable drop in quality other than maybe voice acting), but rather that the usage of the Hasbro models makes it look bad, which I personally agree with.

Whether they're actually that bad, or it's just incredibly jarring after 6 seasons of the highly detailed and fully accurate TT models; only time will tell. However, I will say that I'm rather curious as to why they're making another season. Or rather, when faced with the lack of a BU/QS anime adaptation, why they didn't stop the product line at the end of DB/QD?
Well since hasbro beys are cheap hasbro most likely needed to have an anime to help boost sales unlike tt where they can get away with having no new anime because their products on their own are good

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jan. 19, 2023

I’m sure even if QS anime will be famous, in Japan anyone will not buy Hasbro beys.
Because Quality is too low and price is too expensive.
If I buy hasbro bey from America, only cheapest shipping’ll be around 80 dollars and takes few weeks to 1 month.
If I send you TT bey from Japan to us most expensive shipping is 20~30$ and it takes few days to 1 week.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Jan. 19, 2023

Actually Marutti it's not true , you can buy Hasbro beys directly on amazon.com and have them delivered for affordable price in Japan and takes a few days , alternatively watch Noel Churchill a Beyblader from Tokyo for an alternative method.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jan. 19, 2023

(Jan. 18, 2023  4:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2023  12:48 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bro it literally doesn’t work like that and you probably don’t even have a clue how it works. People aren’t forced to constantly write shows and create manga. It’s hard work and the Beyblade Anime was barely dragging on during Sparking and DB with plot consistency and horrible writing. It was a good idea to end it in my opinion before it got worse. Also what’s the point in bringing back Xhaka and Ken when there is no Kerbeus and Xcalibur (Except Turbo for Kerbeus) Hasbro Anime looks hella lazy anyways with the Beys and this season will probably suck so I’d think twice where you put your confidence

I think you need to work on your reading skills because I wasn’t judging the anime. All I was saying is that DB and Sparking were dragged on and not even good writing anymore so it’s a good thing the Anime ended. I’m not actually being negative my point is that Dasmind is calling out Takara Tomy for not making an Anime when “Hasbro could” as like others have said Takara Tomy doesn’t really even need an Anime anymore to boost sales too at this point. I also don’t know where you got the idea that I said the QuadStrike Anime will be bad I never once said that so I don’t know why you are putting words in my mouth. Cool we’re getting a Season 7, is it necessary, no. That’s why TT didn’t make a Season 7 because the Anime as a whole had already fallen off greatly.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 19, 2023

(Jan. 19, 2023  4:53 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2023  4:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Bro can you please stop being so negative look we know the hasbro beys suck but I am already used to it. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT QUADSTRIKE WILL SUCK WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!

I think you need to work on your reading skills because I wasn’t judging the anime. All I was saying is that DB and Sparking were dragged on and not even good writing anymore so it’s a good thing the Anime ended. I’m not actually being negative my point is that Dasmind is calling out Takara Tomy for not making an Anime when “Hasbro could” as like others have said Takara Tomy doesn’t really even need an Anime anymore to boost sales too at this point. I also don’t know where you got the idea that I said the QuadStrike Anime will be bad I never once said that so I don’t know why you are putting words in my mouth. Cool we’re getting a Season 7, is it  necessary, no. That’s why TT didn’t make a Season 7 because the Anime as a whole had already fallen off greatly.

Uh you straight up said that the Qs anime will probably suck anyways 😒 … and also just for record I’m very aware that anime isn’t really good anymore and don’t even think we need a season 7 but that doesn’t mean you need to automatically hate it anything’s possible we just have to wait and see I’m not trying to start a argument just trying to say my opinion

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jan. 19, 2023

(Jan. 19, 2023  5:01 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2023  4:53 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I think you need to work on your reading skills because I wasn’t judging the anime. All I was saying is that DB and Sparking were dragged on and not even good writing anymore so it’s a good thing the Anime ended. I’m not actually being negative my point is that Dasmind is calling out Takara Tomy for not making an Anime when “Hasbro could” as like others have said Takara Tomy doesn’t really even need an Anime anymore to boost sales too at this point. I also don’t know where you got the idea that I said the QuadStrike Anime will be bad I never once said that so I don’t know why you are putting words in my mouth. Cool we’re getting a Season 7, is it  necessary, no. That’s why TT didn’t make a Season 7 because the Anime as a whole had already fallen off greatly.

Uh you straight up said that the Qs anime will probably suck anyways 😒…

Probably doesn’t mean definitely. Also it’s completely unrelated to the topic at hand so I don’t know why you’re bringing it up. You quoted me and said I said the anime will suck which I never said at the moment so I don’t know why you’re saying stuff that is completely unrelated. Never said I automatically hate it I was just giving my opinions on the trailer and what the Beys looked like and I was pretty disappointed. But sure since apparently I automatically hate it I guess we have to wait and see.

(Jan. 19, 2023  5:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2023  5:01 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Uh you straight up said that the Qs anime will probably suck anyways 😒…

Probably doesn’t mean definitely. Also it’s completely unrelated to the topic at hand so I don’t know why you’re bringing it up. You quoted me and said I said the anime will suck which I never said at the moment so I don’t know why you’re saying stuff that is completely unrelated

Uh I updated my post…

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jan. 19, 2023

Actually in Japan, make anime just cause deficit and if it’ll be able to success without Anime It's better now.

Now that I think about it… should we just make a new thread for 4th generation? Since technically this thread for burst but we’re not really talking burst anymore plus there’s not even anymore tt burst releases so…

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - Jan. 20, 2023

(Jan. 19, 2023  2:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Now that I think about it… should we just make a new thread for 4th generation? Since  technically this thread for burst but we’re not really talking burst anymore plus there’s not even anymore tt burst releases so…
I think that's a good idea.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jan. 20, 2023

(Jan. 19, 2023  2:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Now that I think about it… should we just make a new thread for 4th generation? Since technically this thread for burst but we’re not really talking burst anymore plus there’s not even anymore tt burst releases so…

Not enough information to really open a thread to be honest. We don’t know anything about the 4th Generation so why make a thread lol? Maybe we could get rid of the burst part of this thread and just Upcoming Releases and Rumors in general but until we have some good information probably shouldn’t get a thread yet.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 20, 2023

(Jan. 20, 2023  3:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2023  2:45 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Now that I think about it… should we just make a new thread for 4th generation? Since  technically this thread for burst but we’re not really talking burst anymore plus there’s not even anymore tt burst releases so…

Not enough information to really open a thread to be honest. We don’t know anything about the 4th Generation so why make a thread lol? Maybe we could get rid of the burst part of this thread and just Upcoming Releases and Rumors in general but until we have some good information probably shouldn’t get a thread yet.
This was another option I was thinking in my head it would make more since for this thread just to be for all tt beyblade news instead of starting 💯 percent over so I like it

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 23, 2023

Wonder what it would be like if tt decided to milk burst for many more years whether that would be good or bad (more likely) there’s one thing for sure it would be interesting…

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DedZeY - Jan. 24, 2023

(Jan. 23, 2023  11:20 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Wonder what it would be like if tt decided to milk burst for many more years whether that would be good or bad (more likely) there’s one thing for sure it would be interesting…

That would be really bad

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey100 - Jan. 24, 2023

(Jan. 24, 2023  12:19 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2023  11:20 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Wonder what it would be like if tt decided to milk burst for many more years whether that would be good or bad (more likely) there’s one thing for sure it would be interesting…

That would be really bad

I agree it would probably be something like this…
Season 7 (2022-2023)
Season 8 (2023-2024)
Season 9 (2024-2025)
Season 10 (2025-2026)
It they did more seasons I wonder what they do but I’m glad there moving to new gen instead tbh

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Jan. 24, 2023

(Jan. 24, 2023  2:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  12:19 PM)DedZeY Wrote: That would be really bad

I agree it would probably be something like this…
Season 7 (2022-2023)
Season 8 (2023-2024)
Season 9 (2024-2025)
Season 10 (2025-2026)
It they did more seasons I wonder what they do but I’m glad there moving to new gen instead tbh

In March it will be the 4Th generation.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jan. 24, 2023

In Japan, we are convinced in March they'll anounce 3.5 gen(new gen but with Burst gimick) or Burst 9th season. It’ll not be 4th Gen.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Jan. 24, 2023

(Jan. 24, 2023  3:21 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan, we are convinced in March they'll anounce 3.5 gen(new gen but with Burst gimick) or Burst 9th season. It’ll not be 4th Gen.
Oh, so like the European TF toyline?

(Jan. 24, 2023  2:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  2:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I agree it would probably be something like this…
Season 7 (2022-2023)
Season 8 (2023-2024)
Season 9 (2024-2025)
Season 10 (2025-2026)

In March it will be the 4Th generation.

Your becoming kind of annoying tbh I know that we are getting an announcement for new gen whether that be 3.5 or 4th gen but you keep acting like I think burst will continue even though I highly doubt it.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RalfBalf - Jan. 24, 2023

Alright, I'm not trying to be a killjoy or anything imma be the one to just say it, I don't think were getting anything new. We might just get re-releases of old products year long while the west gets quadstrike, as it's very hard to believe after they just ended burst all together they're gonna come out with something new. At the most, there will be information given regularly till next year

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - Jan. 24, 2023

(Jan. 24, 2023  7:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Alright, I'm not trying to be a killjoy or anything imma be the one to just say it, I don't think were getting anything new. We might just get re-releases of old products year long while the west gets quadstrike, as it's very hard to believe after they just ended burst all together they're gonna come out with something new. At the most, there will be information given regularly till next year
Bro, I would beat the living h3LL out of my pillow if that's true.

(Jan. 24, 2023  7:32 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Alright, I'm not trying to be a killjoy or anything imma be the one to just say it, I don't think were getting anything new. We might just get re-releases of old products year long while the west gets quadstrike, as it's very hard to believe after they just ended burst all together they're gonna come out with something new. At the most, there will be information given regularly till next year
I will be so angry if that happens like seriously why the heck hype us up for 3/21 if it’s just for things we already have. I really hope this isn’t the case but anything possible 😣

Also even though this would suck I would still be grateful that we get any content at all (especially considering Qs) since original years there would be no content at all so even though I hope 4th gen is this year and would be kind of mad if it isn’t I would still try to look on the bright side 😀