World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Sep. 11, 2022

Hyperion and Helios BU leaks, are out both looks great tbh, it will be released like last year starter set with bearing launcher and 1 extra bey is Divine with New Core

i hope new core and driver will be meta, other wise it will be trash slot

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Sep. 11, 2022

(Sep. 11, 2022  6:34 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Hyperion and Helios BU leaks, are out both looks great tbh, it will be released like last year starter set with bearing launcher and 1 extra bey is Divine with New Core

i hope new core and driver will be meta, other wise it will be trash slot
Idk considering how much Zankye had to blur it may not be final.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - shindivinity - Sep. 11, 2022

Gonna grab 4 sets when avail

(Sep. 11, 2022  7:43 AM)shindivinity Wrote: Gonna grab 4 sets when avail
Which sets?

(Sep. 11, 2022  12:32 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  7:43 AM)shindivinity Wrote: Gonna grab 4 sets when avail
Which sets?

The B-203 one with hyperion & helios

(Sep. 11, 2022  12:50 PM)shindivinity Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  12:32 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Which sets?

The B-203 one with hyperion & helios
Not confirmed yet. Sure there’s pics and all, but the beys may be subject to change, imagine if they switcheroo ed and tricked us. Even if it’s true, the designs may be different from the leak. 

Don’t ask why I’m so suspicious, I just am. The leak has somehow survived till now, but I’m convinced it will fail at some point. Thrust me.

(Sep. 11, 2022  1:35 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  12:50 PM)shindivinity Wrote: The B-203 one with hyperion & helios
Not confirmed yet. Sure there’s pics and all, but the beys may be subject to change, imagine if they switcheroo ed and tricked us. Even if it’s true, the designs may be different from the leak. 

Don’t ask why I’m so suspicious, I just am. The leak has somehow survived till now, but I’m convinced it will fail at some point. Thrust me.

FIngers crossed if it is true, that the Divine recolor looks good and comes with better parts than the useless stock driver.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Sep. 11, 2022

Yeah just like how EVERY other time it was the final design and EVERY other time that it was right, strange isn't it? Reported months ago backed up, and ended up being true every time.

> Release Slots
> Release Dates
> Design

They all ended up correct... I could understand being skeptical if it was rarely right at all but this feels oddly too contrarian.
lol

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Darkus/Flasher - Sep. 11, 2022

(Sep. 11, 2022  5:48 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Yeah just like how EVERY other time it was the final design and EVERY other time that it was right, strange isn't it? Reported months ago backed up, and ended up being true every time.

> Release Slots
> Release Dates
> Design

They all ended up correct....

lol

Petty king lol. (I mean It in a good way)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 11, 2022

Saw the leaked pics of Hyperion and Helios and both look very interesting. The blades have very unique and interesting shapes thats for sure, makes me curious on what gimmick they'd give it.

As for parts, i'm hoping for new armors and disks. For drivers, Metal Zone and Metal Xceed seem logical enough.

Any thoughts on the future releases for Beyblade? I like the fact we’re getting Hyperion and Helios. We really need some meta attack type after what we got from Ultimate. Hyperion should be closer to Super.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 11, 2022

(Sep. 11, 2022  9:59 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Any thoughts on the future releases for Beyblade? I like the fact we’re getting Hyperion and Helios. We really need some meta attack type after what we got from Ultimate. Hyperion should be closer to Super.

Well there's BU Spriggan (Which apparently, according to sources, comes with an Ultimate Valkyrie) in November and there is BU Lucifer in December which is supposed to be the final BU Release. I want to believe and cope that there are more releases after Lucifer but there's nothing past that so far.

(Sep. 11, 2022  10:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  9:59 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Any thoughts on the future releases for Beyblade? I like the fact we’re getting Hyperion and Helios. We really need some meta attack type after what we got from Ultimate. Hyperion should be closer to Super.

Well there's BU Spriggan (Which apparently, according to sources, comes with an Ultimate Valkyrie) in November and there is BU Lucifer in December which is supposed to be the final BU Release. I want to believe and cope that there are more releases after Lucifer but there's nothing past that so far.

I really hope there are more releases. I can't believe they would end Beyblade Burst with a Lucifer release. They could have held up on the Gold rare Ultimate and have released it in January as a booster or starter.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Sep. 12, 2022

(Sep. 11, 2022  10:42 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  10:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well there's BU Spriggan (Which apparently, according to sources, comes with an Ultimate Valkyrie) in November and there is BU Lucifer in December which is supposed to be the final BU Release. I want to believe and cope that there are more releases after Lucifer but there's nothing past that so far.

I really hope there are more releases. I can't believe they would end Beyblade Burst with a Lucifer release. They could have held up on the Gold rare Ultimate and have released it in January as a booster or starter.
Maybe that's where the leak ends? I mean, TT has gotta stall us for G4.
Or even better:
You know TF gens right? How about they apply that to beyblade? Then we can get our retro stuff updated (maybe?) as a collector targeted line to keep us happy.

(Sep. 11, 2022  5:51 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  5:48 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Yeah just like how EVERY other time it was the final design and EVERY other time that it was right, strange isn't it? Reported months ago backed up, and ended up being true every time.

> Release Slots
> Release Dates
> Design

They all ended up correct....

lol

Petty king lol. (I mean It in a good way)
Why universe hates Waspinator  me?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - th!nk - Sep. 12, 2022

(Sep. 12, 2022  5:02 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  10:42 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: I really hope there are more releases. I can't believe they would end Beyblade Burst with a Lucifer release. They could have held up on the Gold rare Ultimate and have released it in January as a booster or starter.
Maybe that's where the leak ends? I mean, TT has gotta stall us for G4.
Or even better:
You know TF gens right? How about they apply that to beyblade? Then we can get our retro stuff updated (maybe?) as a collector targeted line to keep us happy.

(Sep. 11, 2022  5:51 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Petty king lol. (I mean It in a good way)

Why are you so weirdly invested in a leak that has been consistently accurate being wrong? Especially when it's coming from a user you've been warned over your interactions with.

Just be nice.

For my part while I'm really hoping the new Hyperion will be good... I have a lot of doubts. Unless they give it metal and basically mirror Guilty, I don't think it can make an offensive impact. Not sure on the helios, but pretty middling hopes - at this point I think you really need a good circle or rubber to overtake vanish.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Sep. 12, 2022

My hope is that we’re getting a hybrid of Super and king but with the limit breaker gimmick being molded in each

(Sep. 12, 2022  11:18 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2022  5:02 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Maybe that's where the leak ends? I mean, TT has gotta stall us for G4.
Or even better:

Why are you so weirdly invested in a leak that has been consistently accurate being wrong? Especially when it's coming from a user you've been warned over your interactions with.

Just be nice.

For my part while I'm really hoping the new Hyperion will be good... I have a lot of doubts. Unless they give it metal and basically mirror Guilty, I don't think it can make an offensive impact. Not sure on the helios, but pretty middling hopes - at this point I think you really need a good circle or rubber to overtake vanish.
Had to burn out half my brain’s processing power to think about it, and my result is this: I’m just salty that the leak keeps getting things right. I’m always thinking, there’s no way TT would make this real, and lo and behold, it comes true. Coupled with the fact that I tend to post without thinking, and thus I turned myself in to devils advocate. The guy must be like super sneaky or something to gather that much intel.

Nothing against Zankye though, any hate I had for him is because I’m a whack job among this group of sane people.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - th!nk - Sep. 12, 2022

(Sep. 12, 2022  1:25 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2022  11:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: Why are you so weirdly invested in a leak that has been consistently accurate being wrong? Especially when it's coming from a user you've been warned over your interactions with.

Just be nice.

Had to burn out half my brain’s processing power to think about it, and my result is this: I’m just salty that the leak keeps getting things right. I’m always thinking, there’s no way TT would make this real, and lo and behold, it comes true. Coupled with the fact that I tend to post without thinking, and thus I turned myself in to devils advocate. The guy must be like super sneaky or something to gather that much intel.

Nothing against Zankye though, any hate I had for him is because I’m a whack job among this group of sane people.

Start thinking before posting. Fast.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Beyblader101_ - Sep. 12, 2022

(Sep. 12, 2022  1:25 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2022  11:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: Why are you so weirdly invested in a leak that has been consistently accurate being wrong? Especially when it's coming from a user you've been warned over your interactions with.

Just be nice.

im ngl no one really cares about your thinking process and how you feel about yourself, you gotta stop typing that in your texts

(Sep. 12, 2022  1:56 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2022  1:25 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Had to burn out half my brain’s processing power to think about it, and my result is this: I’m just salty that the leak keeps getting things right. I’m always thinking, there’s no way TT would make this real, and lo and behold, it comes true. Coupled with the fact that I tend to post without thinking, and thus I turned myself in to devils advocate. The guy must be like super sneaky or something to gather that much intel.

Start thinking before posting. Fast.
Think fast? Hmm, I’m not Blurr but I could try that.

As for the new beys, I think the gimmick should be that of the Transformer Doubledealer.

For the benefit of the doubt, Doubledealer is a transformer who only converts to robot mode after plugging a small figure inside, being a mercenary for hire, he has 2 of these to be either a good guy or a bad guy.

In a similar fashion, this new Bey could have the same blade, but a more complicated erosion of Chain’s gimmick that auto+transforms into a specific shape (Right looks like the one on Hyperion, left looks like the one on helios).

Speaking of them, have the 3 new main sparking chars earned their place among legacy characters? Like Wind Knight is random (a one-off layer in a sea of evos to fan favs) but Kit is a legacy character. Hyuga, Hikaru and Lain…they seem too soon to evolve, but then Tempest and Union exist so…

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - shindivinity - Sep. 12, 2022

Pretty obvious a few beytubers get leaks from insiders to hypem things up as usual per leaks, but with NDA's not to do full reveals until stated etc etc.

Hence the early postage and prototype sent to be tested etc.

Very profitable stuff Smile

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Sep. 12, 2022

"Few" not really a few at all I've been the main one covering that information ahead of time for the DB period that was like that before image leaks for products or name info came from a lot of different places ahead of time.

I don't really understand the conspiracy of "hypem things up" not how it works for Beyblade the assumption is based on nothing.

There is no NDA nor does this make any logical sense, If non JP YouTubers don't do that then why would Takara do it?

"Hence the early postage and prototype being sent and tested"

Again do me a favor and please don't grab random assumptions and conspiracies that aren't true posting on the thread.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Sep. 13, 2022

Guys. I saw a picture of the new Hyperion and Helios. It appears the blade each has can split and are compatible with each other. No name. Helios has Giga while Hyperion has Tapered. But the tips are some version of Xceed and Zone. I can’t see the armor on either while the blurry translation might be giving Helios 10. H gear is hard to explain looks like there’s a second one but both are meant for Belfyre in place of the L Gear

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 13, 2022

Basically to sum up new leak

- Helios and Hyperion blades can split apart like Eclipse

- New Gear is H-Gear (CALLED IT)

Helios and Hyperion reuse Giga and Tapered

Metal Bearing Drift gets rereleased in the form of just Bearing Drift and there looks to be a new Belial core (BD part not confirmed upon further inspection)

Drivers aside from Drift variant are unknown

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Sep. 13, 2022

So I saw the new leaks for the Asahi Smash Bros beys.

First of all, somebody pick up the phone because I totally called it when I said the two beys would have a Duo Eclipse gimmick! The one thing I appreciate is that both halves are useful, not just one half each.

Secondly, the armour choices for Helios and Hyperion are 10 and 2. I predicted 10 for Helios but I did not predict 2 for Hyperion, I thought it'd be 7. The disk choices are Giga and... Tapered respectively. I can sorta understand Giga, but why Tapered for an attack type? It's too weird IMO.

Third, they seem to have new drivers, I have no idea what they are as of now.

Fourth, the last one is Divine+H Belial 3(?) Nx.Dr(variant). Did they just DLC Divine's original core or something, why is the third core suddenly here? Anyway, the H Gear looks beautiful, it has a very Kamen Rider Ghost Deep Spectre Damashii look to it. That Drift looks a lot like Bearing Drift, and that makes me so happy if it is. We NEED this driver to be accessible to everyone, and if it is, this set will be worth it for that alone.

That Spidey launcher is nice too I guess.

This is a pretty promising set and so far, I kinda like it. Regardless of what those drivers are, I might just pick it up. I may have predicted one thing from this set, but the rest was really unexpected, I did not expect Belial 3 or that Drift variant.