World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - The Dank Memer - Jun. 14, 2022

oh my goodness, that bey looks sick. considering how we havent seen a xcalibur in like, years-

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Jun. 15, 2022

Me: The new Xcalibur can't be real.
(New Xcalibur is real)
WBO: Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Though Sw' is kinda why. Let's see, wiki says Sw bad becuz:
-Can't do banking pattern+Stamina bad(This part is kinda irrelevant as X' and Qc' suffer from this issue but are still good becuz of their super grip, which Sw' does not)
-Sword like protrusions reduce LAD. (Will they be exposed on DB Discs anyway?)
-Too tall for attack(Though we may need that height due to DB System's design)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - The Dank Memer - Jun. 15, 2022

(Jun. 15, 2022  2:23 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Me: The new Xcalibur can't be real.
(New Xcalibur is real)
WBO: Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Though Sw' is kinda why. Let's see, wiki says Sw bad becuz:
-Can't do banking pattern+Stamina bad(This part is kinda irrelevant as X' and Qc' suffer from this issue but are still good becuz of their super grip, which Sw' does not)
-Sword like protrusions reduce LAD. (Will they be exposed on DB Discs anyway?)
-Too tall for attack(Though we may need that height due to DB System's design)
i see, i see.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Jun. 15, 2022

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Jun. 15, 2022

(Jun. 15, 2022  3:08 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Tbh it looks hundred time more beautiful than the concept art

I wonder how the disk will be, i was hoping it would be heavy as giga, but i havent seen a DB attack bey with heavy disk other than nexus, heck even nexus still too light for me

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Jun. 15, 2022

So... Can we get Xcalibur it's own separate thread now?
Well anyway side view looks neat ig

(Too late, was gonna post that)
Also did it just pull a Wolverine/Kukulcan on us?
It reminds of Kukulcan, but the clawing out is more wolverine-esque.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - The Dank Memer - Jun. 15, 2022

im buying lol. and are those a "burst stop" type thing?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jun. 15, 2022

(Jun. 15, 2022  3:43 AM)The Dank Memer Wrote: im buying lol. and are those a "burst stop" type thing?

Yes. Apparently when you pull off a Strong Shoot then the Sword will come out and act as a Burst Stopper. I've theorized that if you push the sword in then that'll deactivate the Burst Stopper but nothing is really confirmed yet. We just know what Layer, Disk, and Driver we're getting (Barely know anything about Disk, just name) so I'd recommend waiting till about Saturday, July 2nd for Real Information because we'll most likely be getting our Product TT Video then.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SprigganGod59 - Jun. 15, 2022

Upon closer inspection I actually think that the sword won't act as a burst stopper, if it was a burst stopper then I think it would've gone here as shown.

https://imgur.com/gallery/7TyqrAt

Based on the Takara Tomy video I think that when the bey is fully locked, the sword will be hidden inside of the core, blocked by the disc prong. And when it loses clicks, the disc prong will move and the sword will pop out, giving the bey more attack power.

Its a last ditch gimmick again. We all know how last ditch gimmicks tend to go...
(Insert awkward music)
Plastic Gen's Engine Gears: Too unstable.
MFB's Final Drive and Final Survive, former is no good, latter IDK.
(Ultimate) Reboot: takes forever to activate, and too often too late.
Generate: Has uses in Limited, and that's about it.
Tower: Gimmick kills itself.
Ok...more relevantly, the layer. Its like Kukulcan. Kukulcan needed to move. Xcalibur too unbalanced, even with 1, it needs to hold still.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WizardBlader - Jun. 15, 2022

Looks like Xcalibur core is Left-spin??? The ad with the stopper appears to support this if the lock was progressing to the right.

However, if it is a Right-spin, then the sword only progresses AFTER the lock has gotten a click away from its original position. The way I think that this would be possible, is because of the new "BU lock" system that combines the core and disk into doing something possibly better than a plastic burst-stopper. Anyways, that's my observation.
-WizardBlader

Also Im wondering if I should be the one who makes the Xcalibur thread since no one else is???

Then again, I should let Needforspeed do it since he's the pro at getting there faster than everyone else, and I don't want to be hurting feelings ;-;

(Jun. 15, 2022  4:50 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Looks like Xcalibur core is Left-spin??? The ad with the stopper appears to support this if the lock was progressing to the right.

However, if it is a Right-spin, then the sword only progresses AFTER the lock has gotten a click away from its original position. The way I think that this would be possible, is because of the new "BU lock" system that combines the core and disk into doing something possibly better than a plastic burst-stopper. Anyways, that's my observation.
-WizardBlader

Also Im wondering if I should be the one who makes the Xcalibur thread since no one else is???

Then again, I should let Needforspeed do it since he's the pro at getting there faster than everyone else, and I don't want to be hurting feelings ;-;

People make the Threads, it just takes a while to get approved and if you're going to make a Thread then I recommend you make sure all of your facts are straight since Xcalibur is Right Spinning and most likely if a Beyblade's Previous Evolution is a Right or Left Spin Bey then it stays a Right or Left Spin Bey throughout its evolutions. How Xcalibur's BU Lock System works is once you pull off a Strong Shoot then the Sword will become longer and it'll act as a Burst Stopper. It'll most likely be deactivated when you press on the Main Sword Point and that'll probably reset the Bey and let it burst but nothing is set in stone yet. Anyways, I suggest letting other people make threads even if you don't see threads and I'm not saying that you're not qualified too I'm just saying it would be smarter to let more experienced people handle it.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WizardBlader - Jun. 15, 2022

(Jun. 15, 2022  5:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2022  4:50 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Looks like Xcalibur core is Left-spin??? The ad with the stopper appears to support this if the lock was progressing to the right.

-WizardBlader

People make the Threads, it just takes a while to get approved and if you're going to make a Thread then I recommend you make sure all of your facts are straight since Xcalibur is Right Spinning and most likely if a Beyblade's Previous Evolution is a Right or Left Spin Bey then it stays a Right or Left Spin Bey throughout its evolutions. How Xcalibur's BU Lock System works is once you pull off a Strong Shoot then the Sword will become longer and it'll act as a Burst Stopper. It'll most likely be deactivated when you press on the Main Sword Point and that'll probably reset the Bey and let it burst but nothing is set in stone yet. Anyways, I suggest letting other people make threads even if you don't see threads and I'm not saying that you're not qualified too I'm just saying it would be smarter to let more experienced people handle it.

Understood. I probably was not going to do it, but thanks anyways for the advice, as I will totally need to remember that so I won't be asking that kind of weird question in the future.

Sorry, and thanks,
-WizardBlader

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Jun. 15, 2022

My prediction about the Xn disk is that, if the DB core does increase it's burst resistance, I bet the Xn disk tabs have divots on them, so that if the DB core's sword is going out and pressing against it, it's meant to hold the disk in place.

The sword on core is not a burst stopper, its just a metal gimmick weight distribution

(Jun. 15, 2022  5:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote: The sword on core is not a burst stopper, its just a metal gimmick weight distribution

It is actually. If you look closely about the image I'm about to drop on the bottom of this post, you can see that the Disk Part can kinda hit the Extended Sword and it can't move past that point so it is a Burst Stopper. The Disk and Sword are on the exact same position so the disk shouldn't be able to push past the Sword confirming that this is a BU Lock. Image is right here:

[Image: 6jpvjr.jpg]

(Jun. 15, 2022  5:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote: The sword on core is not a burst stopper, its just a metal gimmick weight distribution

I didn't necessarily say it was. I am basing this off the description we got that mentions how the Xn disk and Xcalibur core work specifically together to increase burst resistance. Xcalibur probably doesn't give resistance for any disk, besides possibly the Xn disk, and my theory was that, as I said, Xn could possibly have divots on it's tabs for the sword to press via centrifugal force. I'm not saying my guess is right, it's just how I'm thinking it'll work. The description does mention how the core and disk work together.

(Jun. 15, 2022  5:59 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

It is actually. If you look closely about the image I'm about to drop on the bottom of this post, you can see that the Disk Part can kinda hit the Extended Sword and it can't move past that point so it is a Burst Stopper. The Disk and Sword are on the exact same position so the disk shouldn't be able to push past the Sword confirming that this is a BU Lock. Image is right here:

U know this is a right spin bey?

(Jun. 15, 2022  6:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

I didn't necessarily say it was. I am basing this off the description we got that mentions how the Xn disk and Xcalibur core work specifically together to increase burst resistance. Xcalibur probably doesn't give resistance for any disk, besides possibly the Xn disk, and my theory was that, as I said, Xn could possibly have divots on it's tabs for the sword to press via centrifugal force. I'm not saying my guess is right, it's just how I'm thinking it'll work. The description does mention how the core and disk work together.

What i think is the gimmick might be only work with Xn disk, like limit break bey.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SprigganGod59 - Jun. 15, 2022

Xcalibur is right spin, so when the bey unlocks the disc would move away from the sword, not towards it. If it was left spin, then yes, the sword would act as a stopper and prevent the disc from moving further.

(Jun. 15, 2022  6:25 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

U know this is a right spin bey?

(Jun. 15, 2022  6:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I didn't necessarily say it was. I am basing this off the description we got that mentions how the Xn disk and Xcalibur core work specifically together to increase burst resistance. Xcalibur probably doesn't give resistance for any disk, besides possibly the Xn disk, and my theory was that, as I said, Xn could possibly have divots on it's tabs for the sword to press via centrifugal force. I'm not saying my guess is right, it's just how I'm thinking it'll work. The description does mention how the core and disk work together.

What i think is the gimmick might be only work with Xn disk, like limit break bey.

This is also what I've mentioned when I said that the Xcalibur DB core and Xn worked specifically together, so that they can both have a special function exclusively with each other. The limit break idea does make sense too.

(Jun. 15, 2022  6:32 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2022  6:25 AM)WickedHero Wrote: U know this is a right spin bey?

This is also what I've mentioned when I said that the Xcalibur DB core and Xn worked specifically together, so that they can both have a special function exclusively with each other. The limit break idea does make sense too.

True, since i've Xtreme' from rbv pegasis. It would definitely match Xiphoid Xcalibur with Xn disk.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Jun. 15, 2022

(Jun. 15, 2022  6:32 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2022  6:25 AM)WickedHero Wrote: U know this is a right spin bey?

The limit break theory makes the most sense to me as well, as based on the description of the gimmick it sounds like it'd be an interaction between the top of the disk and the bottom/underside of the chip.

Also, have some cut content from a scrapped reply I was going to make earlier:

Saw the Xcalibur parts images, and now I think I get it! The disk has the nubs on it, and I bet the DB core's sword underneath is a railing gap that slots with the nubs on the Xn disk! Therefore locking the disk a bit more.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - renidage - Jun. 15, 2022

Xiphoid Xcalibur Xanxus? Sword'-1
Parts Info https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts#sectionTop
[Image: 202205_B200.jpg]