World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WorldKai - Apr. 15, 2022

(Apr. 15, 2022  1:37 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Now I’m concerned about Ad. It basically just kills its own stamina 90% of the time without a Gear.

Divine could be good, let’s await MSD’s videos to see if Perfect Divine is good.

AD might be better against other attack types or depending on your type of launch but your right so far

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - --- - Apr. 15, 2022

To me Ad with V gear kind of looks like destroy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - eigerblade - Apr. 16, 2022

(Apr. 15, 2022  11:56 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2022  11:14 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: Basically confirms the third gear is H Gear. 

B-202 BU Beystadium ??? Helios ??? ???-? ??? Hyperion ??? ???-? H Gear?

I don't know how the possibility of an "H-gear" was ever considered, nor do I know how it made its way into a list of "what we know". Unless there's been a new major leak that I somehow missed, the only releases we know of at the moment are Devine Belial, Kerbeus, and Dragon. If anyone can show me something hinting towards new Helios/Hyperion beys, I'd be glad to take the L on this one.

But until then... can we please keep the wishful thinking in the aptly named "wishful thinking" thread?
Hard agree with this. It bothers me how the first mention of an H-Gear is just a post literally saying "My Guess", and somehow it is now basically confirmed. Until an actual source comes up I'll assume its wishful thinking material.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Apr. 16, 2022

So we've got a shadow of the Third Gear which we think is from Xcalibur and it looks like it won't be going on the Driver but it'll actually be going on the Layer. I personally have been discussing it with the Discord and we think it might be an Armor from what I'm understanding what I think they're saying. I think they're pulling an L Gear personally and we're going to get a Gear for the Driver may be from a New Hyperion and Helios or maybe not we don't really know yet.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2022-04-16_at_12.22.17_AM.png]

That's the image I've cut down from the Peter Pig Video with the Gear Shadows on them and yes L, V, S, and F Gear are compatible with Divine if you haven't already figured that out. It might be an Armor or something else but so far is it really confusing to see how it'll fit on the Layer and how it'll be attached on. Anyways, we've just gotta wait for more information to come out but so far this Gear is really confusing. As far as we know there isn't a Shadow of a Driver Gear yet.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LJ-Blader - Apr. 16, 2022

From looking at photos I think A gear attaches where F gear attaches, D gear goes on Nexus, and I have no idea for the third gear.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - adamslow - Apr. 16, 2022

(Apr. 16, 2022  5:31 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So we've got a shadow of the Third Gear which we think is from Xcalibur and it looks like it won't be going on the Driver but it'll actually be going on the Layer. I personally have been discussing it with the Discord and we think it might be an Armor from what I'm understanding what I think they're saying. I think they're pulling an L Gear personally and we're going to get a Gear for the Driver may be from a New Hyperion and Helios or maybe not we don't really know yet.

That's the image I've cut down from the Peter Pig Video with the Gear Shadows on them and yes L, V, S, and F Gear are compatible with Divine if you haven't already figured that out. It might be an Armor or something else but so far is it really confusing to see how it'll fit on the Layer and how it'll be attached on. Anyways, we've just gotta wait for more information to come out but so far this Gear is really confusing. As far as we know there isn't a Shadow of a Driver Gear yet.

Divine has these interesting cutouts in the middle of each side of the Blade, which could potentially be the spots that a new gear attaches at, albeit this would mean that that gear would be incompatible with Dynamite and Dangerous.

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Apr. 16, 2022

(Apr. 16, 2022  4:28 PM)adamslow Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2022  5:31 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So we've got a shadow of the Third Gear which we think is from Xcalibur and it looks like it won't be going on the Driver but it'll actually be going on the Layer. I personally have been discussing it with the Discord and we think it might be an Armor from what I'm understanding what I think they're saying. I think they're pulling an L Gear personally and we're going to get a Gear for the Driver may be from a New Hyperion and Helios or maybe not we don't really know yet.

Divine has these interesting cutouts in the middle of each side of the Blade, which could potentially be the spots that a new gear attaches at, albeit this would mean that that gear would be incompatible with Dynamite and Dangerous.

That would make sense, I thought the yellow gear looked two-sided so it could definitely fit there. Now we just need to figure out what in the world it could be...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KIO - Apr. 16, 2022

(Apr. 16, 2022  4:28 PM)adamslow Wrote:

That is a good catch. Perhaps that is why Divine weighs so little compared to Dangerous.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Koala Spriggan - Apr. 16, 2022

I hope that after the alleged Hyperion and Helios release, we wont just get random stuff like after Ultimate Valkyrie and that we get evos to older stuff or even new motifs

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Apr. 17, 2022

Guys, is there a part similar to Ad in MFB/Plastic Gen? I’m pretty concerned about it, plus it won’t really wear. Zankye also compared Ad+V with Venture Armor tip.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dodgest - Apr. 17, 2022

I noticed something: the D gear looks similar to the Sting disk.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - --- - Apr. 17, 2022

(Apr. 17, 2022  10:16 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I noticed something: the D gear looks similar to the Sting disk.

A lot of people have said that already

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GhostFox - Apr. 17, 2022

Chain Kerbeus combo speculation:
Chain Kerbeus Legacy/giga/new disc atomic'/high

(Apr. 17, 2022  6:26 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Chain Kerbeus combo speculation:
Chain Kerbeus Legacy/giga/new disc atomic'/high

Legacy doesn't fit the feel of kerbeus so I do it that and giga is definitely possible, atomic' they just released so that's not plausible and high atomic' I doubt

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WorldKai - Apr. 17, 2022

If anyone hasn’t said it already, if “h gear” is real and it’s connected to hyperion and helios they could possibly come in a triple booster or a bu customize set.

The gear might be a freespin driver piece if anything .

Or H gear could be something that makes divine a dual spin bey because Helios and Hyperion are left and right spin beys

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Apr. 17, 2022

(Apr. 17, 2022  11:41 PM)--- Wrote: Or H gear could be something that makes divine a dual spin bey because Helios and Hyperion are left and right spin beys

How would that work though? They would have to redo the whole DB Core and make it so that they make a Dual Spinning Belial2 Core. I definitely do not think this is the case for H Gear. I think H Gear might be a Free Spinning Driver Chip for the Adventure Driver and it'll help it have more Speed, Stamina, and Lad.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - --- - Apr. 18, 2022

(Apr. 17, 2022  11:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2022  11:41 PM)--- Wrote: Or H gear could be something that makes divine a dual spin bey because Helios and Hyperion are left and right spin beys

How would that work though? They would have to redo the whole DB Core and make it so that they make a Dual Spinning Belial2 Core. I definitely do not think this is the case for H Gear. I think H Gear might be a Free Spinning Driver Chip for the Adventure Driver and it'll help it have more Speed, Stamina, and Lad.

Yeah that probably makes more sense

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Apr. 18, 2022

(Apr. 17, 2022  11:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

How would that work though? They would have to redo the whole gear attachment functionality for the driver and make it so that the V-gear isn't also free-spinning. I definitely do not think this is the case for H gear. I think there is no H gear, as the V-gear already fills that role AND we have yet to see even a modicum of evidence to support the "new helios/hyperion" theory.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyblader king - Apr. 18, 2022

bu is going to be good

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GhostFox - Apr. 18, 2022

(Apr. 18, 2022  1:47 AM)beyblader king Wrote: bu is going to be good

Aren't you banned

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WorldKai - Apr. 18, 2022

(Apr. 18, 2022  12:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2022  11:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: How would that work though? They would have to redo the whole DB Core and make it so that they make a Dual Spinning Belial2 Core. I definitely do not think this is the case for H Gear. I think H Gear might be a Free Spinning Driver Chip for the Adventure Driver and it'll help it have more Speed, Stamina, and Lad.

How would that work though? They would have to redo the whole gear attachment functionality for the driver and make it so that the V-gear isn't also free-spinning. I definitely do not think this is the case for H gear. I think there is no H gear, as the V-gear already fills that role AND we have yet to see even a modicum of evidence to support the "new helios/hyperion" theory.
Where is the rumor for H gear even coming from?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Apr. 18, 2022

(Apr. 18, 2022  1:08 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Where is the rumor for H gear even coming from?
Its a speculation which people need to stop posting it here

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Apr. 19, 2022

MSD has new vid on Perfect Divine.

Turns out perfect stock divine is trash. TT lied by calling it “perfect”. However, Ad+V does have better LAD.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Logic123ABC - Apr. 19, 2022

(Apr. 19, 2022  2:07 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: MSD has new vid on Perfect Divine.

Turns out perfect stock divine is trash. TT lied by calling it “perfect”. However, Ad+V does have better LAD.

Because Ad+V is literally just charge'