World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerSpryzen - Mar. 09, 2022

(Mar. 07, 2022  12:45 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  11:46 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Okay so, according to the website where Belial was leaked, we will get a collaboration with... Hello Kitty (it's not a joke).

Maybe it's for women play Beyblade.
I guess its better than no collab, would have prefered Kirby/Ben 10/Yo-Kai Watch but whateverest.

Haha I get that joke

Also that weird looking bey from the leak I’m guessing will be this seasons Rare get bey or something. It could possibly be the new dragon but it looks way too different to be. Also Divine having barely any new parts is a shame I would really like to see them do Nexus’ or 2’ or 3’ or something.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WizardBlader - Mar. 10, 2022

(Mar. 09, 2022  1:01 PM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  12:45 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I guess its better than no collab, would have prefered Kirby/Ben 10/Yo-Kai Watch but whateverest.

Haha I get that joke

Also that weird looking bey from the leak I’m guessing will be this seasons Rare get bey or something. It could possibly be the new dragon but it looks way too different to be. Also Divine having barely any new parts is a shame I would really like to see them do Nexus’ or 2’ or 3’ or something.

True, was a bit disappointed about Nexus.

But at least we actually get Belial 2. That counts as a win-win in my book. I will totally change the orange Belial2 with my normal Belial 2 when I get the SP for my birthday on the 23rd.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Mar. 10, 2022

(Mar. 09, 2022  1:01 PM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  12:45 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I guess its better than no collab, would have prefered Kirby/Ben 10/Yo-Kai Watch but whateverest.

Haha I get that joke

Eye need to watch the puns before they cornea. Anywho I hope that DB can still remain relevant (I hate power creep)
a...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - Mar. 11, 2022

(Mar. 11, 2022  11:24 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Bad news, there is no image of Bell on box, so animation is definitely ended  Unhappy

[Image: FNN1Qr-aQAIQ4Zq?format=jpg]

So? There was no Bassara on Death Solomon's box, plus maybe Bell won't return.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Mar. 11, 2022

(Mar. 11, 2022  1:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  11:24 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Bad news, there is no image of Bell on box, so animation is definitely ended  Unhappy

[Image: FNN1Qr-aQAIQ4Zq?format=jpg]

So? There was no Bassara on Death Solomon's box, plus maybe Bell won't return.
Is it safe to post now?

also, I held my Dangerous next to it, it looks almost identical. I wonder what Ad is though. Hopefully something that can give poor X' a successor.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Mar. 11, 2022

Actually we knew no Anime when they leak new Belial.
Because author left his products mean new author can't use old character by copy right.
And if there was new season new bey should be new motif.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Kaizoku Burst - Mar. 11, 2022

(Mar. 11, 2022  3:16 PM)marutti Wrote: Actually we knew no Anime when they leak new Belial.
Because author left his products mean new author can't use old character by copy right.

If you produce any intellectual property under contract, the company typically (there are exceptions) owns it, or at the very least retains the rights to continue using your work after you've terminated your contract. Prevents them from having to scramble every time someone leaves.

That's why Nickelodeon can continue producing Spongebob Squarepants even after Stephen Hillenburg passed away.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Mar. 11, 2022

(Mar. 11, 2022  5:08 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  3:16 PM)marutti Wrote: Actually we knew no Anime when they leak new Belial.

If you produce any intellectual property under contract, the company typically (there are exceptions) owns it, or at the very least retains the rights to continue using your work after you've terminated your contract. Prevents them from having to scramble every time someone leaves.

That's why Nickelodeon can continue producing Spongebob Squarepants even after Stephen Hillenburg passed away.

I don't think it works the same with japanesse. Most of the time the need the author or creator to continue with their work specially when it comes to the manga

(Mar. 11, 2022  5:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  5:08 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: If you produce any intellectual property under contract, the company typically (there are exceptions) owns it, or at the very least retains the rights to continue using your work after you've terminated your contract. Prevents them from having to scramble every time someone leaves.

I don't think it works the same with japanesse. Most of the time the need the author or creator to continue with their work specially when it comes to the manga

Is that because they didn't have the rights in an actual *legal* sense, or simply because they didn't want to continue without the original creators? There's a difference.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HakaishinLDrago - Mar. 11, 2022

1. this is supposedly fake

2. you're not allowed to post leaks real or not

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Cat-Daddy - Mar. 11, 2022

(Mar. 11, 2022  5:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  5:08 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: If you produce any intellectual property under contract, the company typically (there are exceptions) owns it, or at the very least retains the rights to continue using your work after you've terminated your contract. Prevents them from having to scramble every time someone leaves.

not sure thats true or not, but with Hasbro being involved (and also making random beys on their own) i would have to agree with Kaizoku.
A giant toy corporation is not going to go into contract with a manga artist (wether TT or Hasbro) to not be able to make toys when they want.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 11, 2022

Personally, I just won't make assumptions about copyright laws in japan when I don't live there.

But marutti does.

(Mar. 11, 2022  6:51 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  5:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I don't think it works the same with japanesse. Most of the time the need the author or creator to continue with their work specially when it comes to the manga

not sure thats true or not, but with Hasbro being involved (and also making random beys on their own) i would have to agree with Kaizoku.
A giant toy corporation is not going to go into contract with a manga artist (wether TT or Hasbro) to not be able to make toys when they want.

My point was with characters not the toys. The toys are separeted from manga or anime characters.the evidence are even their when a manga has ended it cant be use anyore when it continues its either the original creator comes back or the creator pass down their work to another creator (not toys). It happen with high School of the dead the creator is dead (rip you were great Daisuke) but the company never continue cause the legal action can be take against them the only way for the to continued it is to buy the property complety . And high School of the dead is popular. Thats why I say its kind of different with them. Bleach is another example they really coudnt comeback with the anime without Kubo concent

(Mar. 11, 2022  7:00 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  6:51 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: not sure thats true or not, but with Hasbro being involved (and also making random beys on their own) i would have to agree with Kaizoku.

My point was with characters not the toys. The toys are separeted from manga or anime characters.the evidence are even their when a manga has ended it cant be use anyore when it continues its either the original creator comes back or the creator pass down their work to another creator (not toys). It happen with high School of the dead the creator is dead (rip you were great Daisuke) but the company never continue cause the legal action can be take against them the only way for the to continued it is to buy the property complety . And high School of the dead is popular. Thats why I say its kind of different with them. Bleach is another example they really coudnt comeback with the anime without Kubo concent

Those aren't applicable comparisons. Bleach and High School of the Dead exist as standalone works by the creators and were adapted into anime. 

Beyblade is not the same thing. The Beyblade toy line isn't merchandise licensed from the show - it's the other way around. The show and all of its elements only exist to sell the toys, and wouldn't exist without the toy line.
Again, I'm not making assumptions about how this works in Japan, but I highly doubt that Takara Tomy wouldn't retain the rights to use those characters in future media just because the Morita has stepped away from the project. They'd be hamstringing themselves by doing that.

(Mar. 11, 2022  8:16 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  7:00 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: My point was with characters not the toys. The toys are separeted from manga or anime characters.the evidence are even their when a manga has ended it cant be use anyore when it continues its either the original creator comes back or the creator pass down their work to another creator (not toys). It happen with high School of the dead the creator is dead (rip you were great Daisuke) but the company never continue cause the legal action can be take against them the only way for the to continued it is to buy the property complety . And high School of the dead is popular. Thats why I say its kind of different with them. Bleach is another example they really coudnt comeback with the anime without Kubo concent

Those aren't applicable comparisons. Bleach and High School of the Dead exist as standalone works by the creators and were adapted into anime. 

Beyblade is not the same thing. The Beyblade toy line isn't merchandise licensed from the show - it's the other way around. The show and all of its elements only exist to sell the toys, and wouldn't exist without the toy line.
Again, I'm not making assumptions about how this works in Japan, but I highly doubt that Takara Tomy wouldn't retain the rights to use those characters in future media just because the Morita has stepped away from the project. They'd be hamstringing themselves by doing that.

I mean you got the answer by someone who live an japan and knows how it works . I simply add to it cause i have I few knowledge about it.

(Mar. 11, 2022  9:14 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:16 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Those aren't applicable comparisons. Bleach and High School of the Dead exist as standalone works by the creators and were adapted into anime. 

I mean you got the answer by someone who live an japan and knows how it works . I simply add to it cause i have I few knowledge about it.

Just because he lives in Japan doesn't mean he knows copyright law, any more than simply living in America means knowing everything about how copyright law works here. 

I am not a lawyer, but I do have to have some understanding of copyright law as part of my job. I'm a freelance photographer and videographer. I do client work. I also work for somebody else providing them with media content. It's part of my job to know when I own my work and how I own it. I have to read contracts and I have to write them.

Copyright isn't really applicable here, because you can't just copyright a character. You can copyright tangible, reproducible instances of a character on a per-body-of-work basis (like, say, drawings or sketches, digital or otherwise). But you can't copyright, say, the character of Bell Daikokuten as an idea or concept, which is what I'm speaking to. That's in the territory of intellectual property. 

This is a question of whether or not the contract Morita signed grants him sole ownership of the intellectual property (i.e. his character designs as ideas) that he developed under CoroCoro and Takara Tomy. The terms of that contract are what I'm trying to bring up, because there's a lot being thrown around about who has rights to what but without seeing that contract, no one here actually knows. 
Let's also not forget that Morita does not own Beyblade. He may have written and illustrated the manga but he wasn't only using his own intellectual property. Unless he designed every Beyblade and launcher himself, he was using IP that he didn't develop. 

Again, I am not a lawyer, nor am I from Japan. However, as someone who produces media for my employer, the contract I signed with them states that they own whatever I produce for them even after my employment contract is terminated.
In my line of work, that's pretty standard. It's fairly rare for a company to grant you sole ownership of what you produce for them. This doesn't just apply to media. This applies to code, documents, applications, et cetera.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Mar. 11, 2022

(Mar. 11, 2022  9:45 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  9:14 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean you got the answer by someone who live an japan and knows how it works . I simply add to it cause i have I few knowledge about it.

Just because he lives in Japan doesn't mean he knows copyright law, any more than simply living in America means knowing everything about how copyright law works here. 

I am not a lawyer, but I do have to have some understanding of copyright law as part of my job. I'm a freelance photographer and videographer. I do client work. I also work for somebody else providing them with media content. It's part of my job to know when I own my work and how I own it. I have to read contracts and I have to write them.

Copyright isn't really applicable here, because you can't just copyright a character. You can copyright tangible, reproducible instances of a character on a per-body-of-work basis (like, say, drawings or sketches, digital or otherwise). But you can't copyright, say, the character of Bell Daikokuten as an idea or concept, which is what I'm speaking to. That's in the territory of intellectual property. 

This is a question of whether or not the contract Morita signed grants him sole ownership of the intellectual property (i.e. his character designs as ideas) that he developed under CoroCoro and Takara Tomy. The terms of that contract are what I'm trying to bring up, because there's a lot being thrown around about who has rights to what but without seeing that contract, no one here actually knows. 
Let's also not forget that Morita does not own Beyblade. He may have written and illustrated the manga but he wasn't only using his own intellectual property. Unless he designed every Beyblade and launcher himself, he was using IP that he didn't develop. 

Again, I am not a lawyer, nor am I from Japan. However, as someone who produces media for my employer, the contract I signed with them states that they own whatever I produce for them even after my employment contract is terminated.
In my line of work, that's pretty standard. It's fairly rare for a company to grant you sole ownership of what you produce for them. This doesn't just apply to media. This applies to code, documents, applications, et cetera.
It looks like you have knowledge about only US copyright law.
I'm not lawyer eather but I studyed law in university to be lawyer.
And in Japan and US, copyright law is totally defferent.
In US, publisher has copyright and if publisher give permission, anyone can wright it.
But, in Japan author has copyright

(Mar. 11, 2022  10:57 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  9:45 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Just because he lives in Japan doesn't mean he knows copyright law, any more than simply living in America means knowing everything about how copyright law works here. 

It looks like you have knowledge about only US copyright law.
I'm not lawyer eather but I studyed law in university to be lawyer.
And in Japan and US, copyright law is totally defferent.
In US, publisher has copyright and if publisher give permission, anyone can right it.
But, in Japan author has copyright

Except this still isn’t a matter of copyright because the issue isn’t regarding the tangible works produced.

Copyright applies to tangible works. You can’t copyright a fictional character or an idea. You can only copyright the expression. Intellectual property steps in.

Does he own the IP, which he developed using IP he doesn’t own for his employer? I’m not asking this question to argue; I’m asking in earnest.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bey burst fan - Mar. 12, 2022

(Mar. 11, 2022  6:30 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

yep its 100 percent fake because j and j store posted the real logo of bu

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Mar. 12, 2022

Fun fact: I forgot the Belial coloured RB was a thing.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Mar. 12, 2022

(Mar. 11, 2022  6:30 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

So new anime ?

Remember god ?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 12, 2022

(Mar. 12, 2022  1:59 AM)bey burst fan Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  6:30 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: 1. this is supposedly fake

[Image: 5wfL7pk.png]
[Image: rlubHXr.png]

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Mar. 12, 2022

Alright, true BU logo revealed but still no anime

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Mar. 12, 2022

(Mar. 12, 2022  1:59 AM)bey burst fan Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  6:30 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: 1. this is supposedly fake

It says burst ultimate layer series and not anime.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bey burst fan - Mar. 12, 2022

(Mar. 12, 2022  4:15 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2022  1:59 AM)bey burst fan Wrote: yep its 100 percent fake because j and j store posted the real logo of bu

It says burst ultimate layer series and not anime.

we do not know that

(Mar. 12, 2022  3:56 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2022  1:59 AM)bey burst fan Wrote: yep its 100 percent fake because j and j store posted the real logo of bu
[Image: 5wfL7pk.png]
[Image: rlubHXr.png]
so you are trying to say it is real?