World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Feb. 14, 2022

Thread-New-Beyblade-Burst-2022 can unlock, it was BU

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Feb. 15, 2022

https://www.beyblade.jp/news/4037/
So apparently lore wise BU beys is develop during DB but it was sealed away bc it was too strong, yeah sounds dumb lore wise since bell could just 1 shot everyone in an instant without the gears.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Feb. 15, 2022

(Feb. 15, 2022  2:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://www.beyblade.jp/news/4037/
So apparently lore wise BU beys is develop during DB but it was sealed away bc it was too strong, yeah sounds dumb lore wise since bell could just 1 shot everyone in an instant without the gears.

I wonder what makes it strong, is it the weight or sizes?

I also hope the new system is compatible with DB parts.

Also judging from the rumors, if BU has a lore does that mean it also has manga/anime?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 15, 2022

Imagine if it was like metal Fury all over again...(did Metal Fury do well?)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Feb. 15, 2022

Will a half like season one to three, a half like season four to six appear in BU?
By the way can it be a female main character?
It is extremely hard to wait for a month, I have done it for four years but still find it stupid and boring , and I cannot post spoilers to bring the latest news, things are getting worse, what can I do rather than just wait? Because they locked the news.
And can Kei give me the news that cannot post leaks? I want to see how hash Takaratomy has become.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Hellafraid - Feb. 15, 2022

(Feb. 15, 2022  7:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will a half like season one to three, a half like season four to six appear in BU?
It is extremely hard to wait for a month, I have done it for four years but still find it stupid and boring , and I cannot post spoilers to bring the latest news, things are getting worse, what can I do rather than just wait? Because they locked the news.
And can Kei give me the news that cannot post leaks? I want to see how hash Takaratomy has become.
Be patient lol

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 15, 2022

(Feb. 15, 2022  7:44 AM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2022  7:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will a half like season one to three, a half like season four to six appear in BU?
Be patient lol

It's Dasmind... Don't feed...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 15, 2022

I doubt there'll be a female MC, since this is marketed for the shonen genre ever since Beyblade's conception, or in other words; it's for boys. So if you want a girl leading the show, you're not getting it any time in the future unless they change management or something.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerSpryzen - Feb. 15, 2022

I hope the new beys are DB compatible. Also I don’t really want a new Belial since we already have Dangerous which is good enough. I hope we get a new Kerbeus since it’s the original defense type.

Also more new names

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Feb. 15, 2022

I think that the motive of Thor would fit.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 15, 2022

(Feb. 15, 2022  10:44 AM)beyspark Wrote: I think that the motive of Thor would fit.
This is leak free territory!

Also, if you hang around Beyblade fanon you know RegalHyperus18, and he made a heck thon of custom motifs (https://beybladefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblade_Burst:_Influencers%27_Era), with an affinity towards demonology for some reason. I wonder why TT

(Feb. 15, 2022  11:03 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2022  10:44 AM)beyspark Wrote: I think that the motive of Thor would fit.
This is leak free territory!

Also, if you hang around Beyblade fanon you know RegalHyperus18, and he made a heck thon of custom motifs (https://beybladefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblade_Burst:_Influencers%27_Era), with an affinity towards demonology for some reason. I wonder why TT
The page is not found

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Feb. 15, 2022

I always wonder If Dasmind live in the world which you can get only Hasbro beys.
He'll be Indignation.
Because Hasbro don't announce bey news lol

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Darkus/Flasher - Feb. 15, 2022

(Feb. 15, 2022  8:40 PM)marutti Wrote: I always wonder If Dasmind live in the world which you can get only Hasbro beys.
He'll be Indignation.

💯 I wonder the same thing. Hasbro people probably don't even know TT exists lol.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Feb. 16, 2022

(Feb. 15, 2022  8:40 PM)marutti Wrote: I always wonder If Dasmind live in the world which you can get only Hasbro beys.
He'll be Indignation.
Maybe

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 16, 2022

He'll be Indignation.

OOF.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 16, 2022

I wonder what the new system would be and if DB an still remain viable (power creep is too severe in DB and Superking)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerSpryzen - Feb. 16, 2022

Why TT is making filler releases is weird it’s obviously so they can get new parts out but why not make new beys for them. I think and Achilles and Dragon evolution would be good for those new drivers.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Feb. 16, 2022

(Feb. 16, 2022  4:10 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
He'll be Indignation.

OOF.
Hasbro has not organize a beyblade anime, but Takaratomy have.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeySkozo Raky - Feb. 16, 2022

(Feb. 16, 2022  1:29 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2022  4:10 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: OOF.
Sorry if I interfere, but Hasbro has nothing to do with the Anime if I'm not mistaken. Not even with the dub. Same with TT I suppose, they just advertise the stuff.
But Hasbro's still completely unorganized lol.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Feb. 16, 2022

(Feb. 16, 2022  1:29 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2022  4:10 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: OOF.

Takara Tomy doesn't make the Anime. They just produce the Beys and create them and usually, Takara Tomy Beys get in the Anime first. ADK Emotions technically makes the Anime I'm pretty sure.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 17, 2022

Hoping that TT’s new parts are at least viable as intended (looking at you, burn)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Feb. 17, 2022

(Feb. 15, 2022  2:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://www.beyblade.jp/news/4037/
Because of this reason we don’t know what the new shape and the name.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Feb. 18, 2022

https://mobile.twitter.com/ojk7958/status/1493576603166674948?cxt=HHwWiMCsybuAoLopAAAA
Is that mean only toyline ? He said all he can do is finished.
But it will be really weird just have the toyline.