World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Instarez - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 13, 2021  7:58 PM)Dark red Wrote: Another rumor: Fubuki is returning in DB and will meet Bell and his gang at Beigoma, possibly getting a Forneus upgrade.

Though I want this to be true, it is highly unlikely since Fubuki would be a middle schooler by now which means that he can't still be attending Beigoma Academy due to it being an elementary school.

That was a misunderstanding.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 13, 2021  7:59 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  7:58 PM)Dark red Wrote: Another rumor: Fubuki is returning in DB and will meet Bell and his gang at Beigoma, possibly getting a Forneus upgrade.

Though I want this to be true, it is highly unlikely since Fubuki would be a middle schooler by now which means that he can't still be attending Beigoma Academy due to it being an elementary school.

That was a misunderstanding.

You're talking about the rumor?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Jul. 13, 2021

I heard that Amane, Fubuki, and Wakiya all return, give their own gear to Rashad, who opens a portal to the multiverse so Bell, Valt and Shu must battle Rashad, Aiga (Evil) & Gwyn .

It was on Instagram. Apparently, Beyblade8986 heard it from Amane's voice actor himself.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Instarez - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:14 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I heard that Amane, Fubuki, and Wakiya all return, give their own gear to Rashad, who opens a portal to the multiverse so Bell, Valt and Shu must battle Rashad, Aiga (Evil) & Gwyn .

It was on Instagram. Apparently, Beyblade8986  heard it from Amane's voice actor himself.

I don't get why you're trashing on him. All he does is report on rumors and leaks.

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:00 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  7:59 PM)Instarez Wrote: That was a misunderstanding.

You're talking about the rumor?

Yes, the rumor was a misunderstanding.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 13, 2021

We got awesome news about Spriggan. So New driver have 4 modes: attack, defense, stamina and balance. S gear have 2 modes: attack and defence. Spriggan also can absorb

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: We got awesome news about Spriggan. So New driver have 4 modes: attack, defense, stamina and balance. S gear have 2 modes: attack and defence. Spriggan also can absorb

What’s it called? Quartet?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: We got awesome news about Spriggan. So New driver have 4 modes: attack, defense, stamina and balance. S gear have 2 modes: attack and defence. Spriggan also can absorb

Where did you get the news?

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Where did you get the news?

My friends send me

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:30 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

What’s it called? Quartet?

Unknown

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 13, 2021  8:50 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Where did you get the news?

My friends send me

Ok, thx can't wait to see more news!

Guys this news that Fubuki return was misunderstanding. It was just speculation of Instarez, while I as idiot thought it's Spoilers. Second there won't be Wywron in customise set. Second bey is Cyclone Belial blue colour

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Jul. 13, 2021

Well now we know the white part is indeed rubber. They driver went from 3 to 4 mode nice multi mode Spriggan is back had fun with requiem when it came out with zeta (not a good driver but fun to use). So far Valkyrie and spriggan have fun aspect again

(Jul. 13, 2021  9:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well now we know the white part is indeed rubber. They driver went from 3 to 4 mode nice multi mode Spriggan is back had fun with requiem when it came out with zeta (not a good driver but fun to use). So far Valkyrie and spriggan have fun aspect again

Spriggan is technically the best bey of season. S gear is also good since it have 2 modes inspired by Spriggan. But it's more like Turn frame reference.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Jul. 13, 2021

(Jul. 13, 2021  9:34 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  9:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well now we know the white part is indeed rubber. They driver went from 3 to 4 mode nice multi mode Spriggan is back had fun with requiem when it came out with zeta (not a good driver but fun to use). So far Valkyrie and spriggan have fun aspect again

Spriggan is technically the best bey of season. S gear is also good since it have 2 modes inspired by Spriggan. But it's more like Turn frame reference.

Yea s gear really give me a turn frame vibe. As for Spriggan it might be a monster of a bey from the looks of it alone

(Jul. 13, 2021  9:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  9:34 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Spriggan is technically the best bey of season. S gear is also good since it have 2 modes inspired by Spriggan. But it's more like Turn frame reference.

Yea s gear really give me a turn frame vibe. As for Spriggan it might be a monster of a bey from the looks of it alone

True. Hope it will be a beast like Lord

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Instarez - Jul. 14, 2021

Looks like you can put on the S Gear 2 different ways. Qt does have 4 modes. 1 for staying in the center, one for rotating around the center, one for moving around the rim, and one for spiraling into the center.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Jul. 14, 2021

Apparently Perseus weight is 10.60 grams
https://twitter.com/bey1126r/status/1414777440409309184?s=21

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Jul. 14, 2021

You can only makes 2 bey out of it, 1 is Astral Spriggan, other is Cyclone Belial 10blue nexus/golden blitz, 3 driver (1dash, 1metal)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Jul. 14, 2021

The new corocoro has a picture of the supposed female character and confirms that the character with the helmet is a girl and not some [removed]. Looks like Mr. Morita actually won lol

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Jul. 14, 2021

Does anybody have a rough estimate of how much the Perfect Belial box will cost?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BurningSands - Jul. 14, 2021

Years of effort and crying works, huh? Sweet. I hope this female Blader wont end up as a let-down. For starters, I appreciate her design — I am liking the helmet she has. I hope we wont be too disappointed in the end

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - Jul. 14, 2021

(Jul. 14, 2021  2:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The new corocoro has a picture of the supposed female character and confirms that the character with the helmet is a girl and not some trap. Looks like Mr. Morita actually won lol

Hate to say it, BUT I TOLD Y'ALL SO!!!!!!!!!! Y'all were talking about Helmet Girl [removed]

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 14, 2021

So double information. Right spin have metal. Cat girl is Shu's disclipe. Astral Spriggan Over Quattro-0. Also her name can be Sansen.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Kiryu Kazuma - Jul. 14, 2021

I guess Astral Spriggan could use Nexus disc(with S gear). It would look very sick!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Jul. 14, 2021

(Jul. 14, 2021  11:56 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: I guess Astral Spriggan could use Nexus disc(with S gear). It would look very sick!

I was thinking the same thing lol. Spriggan gear is the best much flexible can be use for spriggan and still mantaining Spriggan core,Blade, and driver

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 14, 2021

You guys forget that beys don't own gears