World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Lugal Ki En - Apr. 15, 2021

(Apr. 14, 2021  1:19 PM)Lugal Ki En Wrote: Absolutely do not believe that Basara's bey is Bahamut. His last name translates to emerald green dragon and that's not at all what Bahamut is. I'm hard predicting his bey to be named Basalisk but that's getting into speculation.

I really dig the idea of attachments for belial based off each bey. Can't help but think belial is gonna look like a mess with all of them attached but hey it might be a really good bey.

Final thing: It looks like there's a straight up picture of Fafnir on the picture we have but I haven't seen a spread of Fafnir itself yet which is really weird. Maybe we'll just have to wait until TT themselves show off Fafnir

I suppose I should note that I'm not against the idea of Bahamut. Dread Bahamut was one of my favorite GT releases, I just think that a new character part of the main crew would have a bey that's also new. Now clearly there's some arguments against that because Ragnaruk has 3 users but I just don't think Bahamut fits Basara. I guess it doesn't matter, though. I just hope it's gimmick is interesting

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Isaiah.burley - Apr. 15, 2021

(Apr. 15, 2021  6:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  5:28 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: So, Belial's DLC has officially been confirmed to be Belial stealing what was left of Brave Valkyrie, Mirage Fafnir, Rage Longinus and World Spriggan after they were destroyed.
Here's the thing, it appears that the attachments for Belial are part of the stock DB combos of Fafnir, Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Longinus respectively, so this part of your post doesn't quite check out.
Fafnir is first, then Valkyrie, then Spriggan, last Longinus. All will be used as attachments for Belial, but that doesn’t mean he’s gonna destroy their beys😂

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Apr. 15, 2021

(Apr. 15, 2021  5:31 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  5:28 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: So, Belial's DLC has officially been confirmed to be Belial stealing what was left of Brave Valkyrie, Mirage Fafnir, Rage Longinus and World Spriggan after they were destroyed. 

At this rate I'm officially convinced that Season 6 is officially gonna be the end of Beyblade Burst, with Belial being the "Ultimate Challenge" who will go up against those who have survived until the very end (Valkyrie, Spriggan, Ragnaruk, Longinus, Fafnir, Bahamut).

If it's stealing parts from beys that we've already seen, then it's possible that we could make relatively accurate guesses as to what the different upgrade pieces will be.

Is that actually confirmed? The Fafnir attachment is actually different from the Fafnir ring.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Beyblade8986 - Apr. 15, 2021

Hey guys, I got some epic news. Remember that thing that was from Fafnir on Belial, it's called gear. There will be four gears for Belial. First gear is Fafnir gear that will be for armour. Second gear is Valkyrie gear that will be for driver of Belial. Next gear is Spriggan gear that will be for disk and final gear is Longinus gear that will be for Blade

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Instarez - Apr. 20, 2021

I found images of Bahamut and Valkyrie with details, look cool. Valkyrie has lots of red rubber, and a horizontal Core. Looks like Belial. Lots of red rubber all around the Blade. Very sharp blades and between them some flat rubber, seems to act as shields.

Bahamut has a vertical Core. Mostly black with a little purple. The core itself seems too have some red and gold on it. I can't see the armor, I might not have any or a really small one like the GT one.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JCE_13 - Apr. 20, 2021

Is there a leak of hasbro Infinite Achilles?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - eggblader - Apr. 20, 2021

(Apr. 20, 2021  5:00 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Is there a leak of hasbro Infinite Achilles?

hasbro doesnt have infinite achilles?

They are going to release one. I was wondering if anyone had a leak yet.

(Apr. 20, 2021  6:17 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: They are going to release one. I was wondering if anyone had a leak yet.

aaahh. wow they dont have one and tt is already about to release db beys. hasbro is behind.

Exactly. They released speed storm LOOOONG before surge came out.

(Apr. 20, 2021  6:26 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Exactly. They released speed storm LOOOONG before surge came out.

wait, after, or before the show.

Before the show. Speedstorm came out December 1, 2020, and Surge came out on February 20, 2021.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Instarez - Apr. 20, 2021

I got the poster, it's hella long. I will do my best to translate each future release, just to confirm since I actually have it, and can verify.

June:
This bey has no Gear for Belial. It is a Legendary defensive bey that "transforms".

July:
It moves around so much that it "destroys the stadium". An explosive attack type. The gear goes around the "wheel" (maybe mistranslation) that makes the bey rampage.

August:
This bey achieves the "ultimate balance". The gear has many blades, and is like a whole other layer.

September:
There is no news about this Beyblade or the Gear, however it is named codename L.

As you can assume, the order of releases from June to September will be Bahamut, Valkyrie, Spriggan, and finally Longinus. It is speculated Spriggan will release with another new bey in a customize set.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Hussainthetank - Apr. 20, 2021

(Apr. 20, 2021  4:25 PM)Instarez Wrote: I found images of Bahamut and Valkyrie with details, look cool. Valkyrie has lots of red rubber, and a horizontal Core. Looks like Belial. Lots of red rubber all around the Blade. Very sharp blades and between them some flat rubber, seems to act as shields.

Bahamut has a vertical Core. Mostly black with a little purple. The core itself seems too have some red and gold on it. I can't see the armor, I might not have any or a really small one like the GT one.

Link?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - PinkRose - Apr. 20, 2021

Okay so, small theory here: What if the new Bey releasing with Spriggan in the Customize Set is not Rashad's Bey, but instead it's the one for Cat Person? I mean, if he truly is the main antagonist, his Bey should probably have the 'spotlight' of sorts in its release. The poster mainly talks about Spriggan for the August release, so maybe Rashad's Bey releases in October and gets an evolution in January. Thoughts?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Apr. 20, 2021

(Apr. 20, 2021  9:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay so, small theory here: What if the new releasing with Spriggan in the Customize Set is not Rashad's Bey, but instead it's the one for Cat Person? I mean, if he truly is the main antagonist, his Bey should probably have the 'spotlight' of sorts in its release. The poster mainly talks about Spriggan for the August release, so maybe Rashad's Bey releases in October and gets an evolution in January. Thoughts?

Wouldn’t be the first time that happened considering they did it for Genesis

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 20, 2021

(Apr. 20, 2021  9:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay so, small theory here: What if the new releasing with Spriggan in the Customize Set is not Rashad's Bey, but instead it's the one for Cat Person? I mean, if he truly is the main antagonist, his Bey should probably have the 'spotlight' of sorts in its release. The poster mainly talks about Spriggan for the August release, so maybe Rashad's Bey releases in October and gets an evolution in January. Thoughts?

i agree. Rashad is the main antagonist and the main antagonists bey was released in October before which was Arthurs Prime Apocalypse (Arthur is an antagonist as we all know) and was indirectly evolved/upgraded by the january release of its series: Big Bang Genesis which was owned by the "Last Boss" (Gwyn was kinda a villian but he didnt really do anything evil). i do think this theory while not confirmed does indeed have some merit to it, BUT we'll have to wait and see.

as to what i think could release alongside Spriggan, i believe it could be Helmet Girls bey since she is the only other candidate.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dragon Blader Z - Apr. 23, 2021

(Apr. 20, 2021  6:40 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Before the show. Speedstorm came out December 1, 2020, and Surge came out on February 20, 2021.

No hasbro started releasing speedstorm products on November 22nd, 2020 and you’re right about the series it came out on February 20th, 2021

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JCE_13 - Apr. 23, 2021

(Apr. 23, 2021  9:31 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:40 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Before the show. Speedstorm came out December 1, 2020, and Surge came out on February 20, 2021.

No hasbro started releasing speedstorm products on November 22nd, 2020 and you’re right about the series it came out on February 20th, 2021

Not true. They were released in stores on December 1st, 2020. (If that was causing confusion)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dragon Blader Z - Apr. 23, 2021

Oh ok thanks

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Apr. 28, 2021

Anyone kinda hoping DB Spriggan is a booster instead of Customize set? Those set are too expensive

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 28, 2021

(Apr. 28, 2021  7:33 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Anyone kinda hoping DB Spriggan is a booster instead of Customize set? Those set are too expensive

Well its been confirmed that Spriggan will release in the customize set.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Apr. 28, 2021

(Apr. 28, 2021  7:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  7:33 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Anyone kinda hoping DB Spriggan is a booster instead of Customize set? Those set are too expensive

Well its been confirmed that Spriggan will release in the customize set.

Based on rumor though, i hope real info will come soon

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - PinkRose - Apr. 28, 2021

(Apr. 28, 2021  11:27 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  7:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well its been confirmed that Spriggan will release in the customize set.

Based on rumor though, i hope real info will come soon
It’s not a rumor, actually. Iirc, the info on Spriggan’s release along with other releases from June all the way to September were confirmed by CoroCoro

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 蒼井バルト - Apr. 28, 2021

...you will be able to import it for single from Japanese website like mercari buyee or rakuten...