World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  8:58 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  2:19 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: One thing that I don’t understand. Why release an LR launcher before single rotation launchers? Could they be keeping the Lightning Launchers? Cause I looked closely at the string from the entry set and it looks exactly like a right rotation sparking launcher. Could that mean Lightning Launches won’t go away but instead become less of a focus much like Rainbow-Flux was barely a focus in Surge? Can someone please answer?
Yes. I think lightning launches will become somewhat normal, just as the electric driver were in gt. Next season, I think that everyone will be able to pull off a lightning launch, and later in the season, the launchers will evolve. I think that when they evolve, the other bladers will try to stay up-to-date with the new launchers, making them somewhat normal towards the end of the show.

(Mar. 10, 2021  8:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah, you're probably right with them trying to stay up to date with the launchers.

i really hope not. i feel we have had enough of Fafnir and Longinus. Ragnaruk has like 5 evos so i think it could do with one las evo

We have most certainly have not had enough of any beys yet. Let alone the main counter-clockwise spinning beys.

Agreed.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  8:58 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  2:19 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: One thing that I don’t understand. Why release an LR launcher before single rotation launchers? Could they be keeping the Lightning Launchers? Cause I looked closely at the string from the entry set and it looks exactly like a right rotation sparking launcher. Could that mean Lightning Launches won’t go away but instead become less of a focus much like Rainbow-Flux was barely a focus in Surge? Can someone please answer?
Yes. I think lightning launches will become somewhat normal, just as the electric driver were in gt. Next season, I think that everyone will be able to pull off a lightning launch, and later in the season, the launchers will evolve. I think that when they evolve, the other bladers will try to stay up-to-date with the new launchers, making them somewhat normal towards the end of the show.

(Mar. 10, 2021  8:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i really hope not. i feel we have had enough of Fafnir and Longinus. Ragnaruk has like 5 evos so i think it could do with one las evo

We have most certainly have not had enough of any beys yet. Let alone the main counter-clockwise spinning beys.

Longinus and Fafnir have 4-5 evolutions. No reason to bring back Free and Lui unless they're gonna milk them for no apparent reason.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JCE_13 - Mar. 10, 2021

Thanks, but no thanks DeltaZakuro but I hate to admit that you're wrong. Every older bey has 4-5 evolutions, but does that mean they're not going to bring back any classic beys? What you don't understand is that the antagonist of the show will always meet someone who has a connection to the older bladers.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:25 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Thanks, but no thanks DeltaZakuro but I hate to admit that you're wrong. Every older bey has 4-5 evolutions, but does that mean they're not going to bring back any classic beys? What you don't understand is that the antagonist of the show will always meet someone who has a connection to the older bladers.

Not sure how that makes me wrong but whatever man.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JCE_13 - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:25 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Thanks, but no thanks DeltaZakuro but I hate to admit that you're wrong. Every older bey has 4-5 evolutions, but does that mean they're not going to bring back any classic beys? What you don't understand is that the antagonist of the show will always meet someone who has a connection to the older bladers.

Not sure how that makes me wrong but whatever man.

No, no, I said that wrong. You're right to an extent, it's more their fault. As someone said on another topic, they need to take more care of their characters. People when a new season comes out, are like "Oh it's him again". Yes, sure they include new moves, but they need to stop just throwing in the same beys, with the same abilities. Maybe make Fafnir an attack-type, or Longinus a clockwise spinning bey. No one would really like it if they were gone completely, but if they cannot handle keeping burst characters organized, maybe stop making new ones.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 10, 2021

Gotta agree with Delta here. Fafnir and Longinus have had enough evolutions imo, and Rage/Mirage are great ways to end the lines. When they make more left spins, I want new motifs, not another Fafnir and Longinus. I just want more new motifs in general. Imo GT had a good balance between new and old motifs, so I hope they do something like that again.
Idk about you, but give me Kerbeus and the protagonists evos and i'm happy though i would also be happy with bahamut/fenrir.

Also "every older bey has 4-5 evolutions" and then you look at almost every dual layer

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 11, 2021

(Feb. 14, 2021  12:20 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  11:41 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Yo Kai Watch movie

If new protagonist will be a demon guy I will not buy this release
i prefer heroes like Hyuga and valt
I don’t have the same opinion. They did the hero protagonist thing for 5 seasons with Beyblade Burst, I think the sixth season might just be a change from what people are used to so they can keep it interesting.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Mar. 12, 2021

Um, is it today will show the newest Random Booster Vol.25 ?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 11, 2021  11:35 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  12:20 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: If new protagonist will be a demon guy I will not buy this release
i prefer heroes like Hyuga and valt
I don’t have the same opinion. They did the hero protagonist thing for 5 seasons with Beyblade Burst, I think the sixth season might just be a change from what people are used to so they can keep it interesting.

For all we know it may not even change at all.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 12, 2021

I find it bizarre that Marutti “apparently” gets an early access to the monthly Corocoro but no one has been making ANY noise since 4:44

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  6:28 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I find it bizarre that Marutti “apparently” gets an early access to the monthly Corocoro but no one has been making ANY noise since 4:44

...what is your point here? You should be thankful that he's giving is information at all, not whining because you think he's giving it very slightly later than usual. "Early access" doesn't have to mean there's a specific time, nobody ever said he always specifically gets the corocoro at 1am on march 13th.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  6:36 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  6:28 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I find it bizarre that Marutti “apparently” gets an early access to the monthly Corocoro but no one has been making ANY noise since 4:44

...what is your point here? You should be thankful that he's giving is information at all, not whining because you think he's giving it very slightly later than usual. "Early access" doesn't have to mean there's a specific time, nobody ever said he always specifically gets the corocoro at 1am on march 13th.

I’m just stating that because of this level of silence, people should not be so focused on receiving new information TODAY and will need to wait till at latest Monday. I have no problem with that. I’m just trying to convey that don’t set expectations that state we’re going to hear news before dusk

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  6:44 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  6:36 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: ...what is your point here? You should be thankful that he's giving is information at all, not whining because you think he's giving it very slightly later than usual. "Early access" doesn't have to mean there's a specific time, nobody ever said he always specifically gets the corocoro at 1am on march 13th.

I’m just stating that because of this level of silence, people should not be so focused on receiving new information TODAY and will need to wait till at latest Monday. I have no problem with that. I’m just trying to convey that don’t set expectations that state we’re going to hear news before dusk

Monday? That would be receiving it at normal time, he gets it early.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 12, 2021

Cyclone Ragnaruk
Cyclone Belial
Dynamite Ragnaruk
Brave (Lucifer 1?)
Ray Unicorno Aurora Version
Dragoon V2

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Cyclone Ragnaruk
Cyclone Belial
Dynamite Ragnaruk
Brave (Lucifer 1?)
Dragoon V2

I think I’ve heard the name before, so just asking: is the Cyclone Blade also used in other leaks?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 12, 2021

Hoping a new character owns this new "Ragnaruk".

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hoping a new character owns this new "Ragnaruk".

It is a new character😃😃😃

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hoping a new character owns this new "Ragnaruk".

The character looks like Rantaro/Ranjiro but around 9years old.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

It is a new character😃😃😃

All I have to say is: Just why?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Mar. 12, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  11:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It is a new character😃😃😃

All I have to say is: Just why?

I know right? At least with Lui/Free/Shu they didn’t try to dupe us when they disappointed us. They should have just brought Rantaro back if they were going to be like that.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Mar. 13, 2021

Bell’s manga render and the random booster box are shown on one of the double spreads. New rb box I think, reminds me of Sparking triple booster

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 13, 2021

Cyclone Belial
Dynamite Ragnaruk
Brave (Lucifer 1?)
Dragoon V2

Where is your confirmation/source that it's Unicorno and Dynamite Ragnaruk/Cyclone Belial? + To me it does not look like Unicorno, especially not the aurora version.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Mar. 13, 2021

Cyclone Belial
Dynamite Ragnaruk
Brave (Lucifer 1?)
Dragoon V2
Ray unicorn doesn't look like aurora version since it has blue as the metal ring at least for me

(Mar. 13, 2021  12:08 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Where is your confirmation/source that it's Unicorno and Dynamite Ragnaruk/Cyclone Belial? + To me it does not look like Unicorno, especially not the aurora version.
Pretty sure it just pure speculation

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Mar. 13, 2021

The four kings Valt, Shu, Lui and Free are back like in Chou-z and Sparking because their story or the match between them was not over yet, but I think the rubber of Fafnir is fully wrap on the Mirage ring and Longinus have enough metal dragon fuse with the spear like attack point, how will they develop their role .

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Pixi - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 12, 2021  11:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

It is a new character😃😃😃

why couldnt we just get rantaro back for s6.
kumicho nooooooooooo ;((((((