World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 07, 2021

(Mar. 06, 2021  11:46 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  11:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: First off, CrazyAries is a bad idea as he’s rather unprofessional and then the company has to do all of these legal things and it’s just too much work and time (not to mention that he doesn’t even have an engineering degree). Also TT produces more than Beyblade you know meaning that beyblade probably doesn’t have that large of a work force. While it is unreasonable to pay 200 dollars for a layer that doesn’t mean that they’re being lazy because it here could be some sort of mold variation or new layer component that we don’t know about and that can make a world of difference and a world of new work.

I should've stopped reading at, "he's unprofessional." This is like the multi-verse -- we're not existing in the same reality if you think he's unprofessional and can't be contracted or hired AND you're arguments are extremely flimsy. TT is reusing molds for their products and the answer is clearly $$$$. They're able to release 12+ new products a year (often with several new parts per product) and reuse gimmicks all the time without much push-back. DB will be no different, so I highly, highly doubt the rare Beyblade being released with a recolour is because: A. lack of workforce (lol) and resources (lol) B. mold differences = new work and they cannot figure it out.

You do you, though.

You haven’t given me a reason as to why Aries should work for TT instead of more qualified people. Also the armor on this one is different which is also another creative idea, and there’s a new chip on it as well (another opportunity to make it something unique). I don’t think you quite understand how much time it makes just to make a Beyblade. Even when reusing gimmicks you have to make it work with the system which is a lot harder than you think it is.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Lugal Ki En - Mar. 07, 2021

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:55 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:53 PM)BladerGem Wrote: So, it's basically the Brave Solomon of Season 6?

Yes, that's a good analogy.  Except the method of obtaining it is different, since I think it's limited to Japan as the Rare Bey Get Battle is getting shut down.

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:54 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What makes you think the armor is the numbers? It could easily be the blade

Look at the parts section of the website.  In the Armor section, there are numbers.

Can someone direct me to the site where all this info is

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 07, 2021

One thing that I don’t understand. Why release an LR launcher before single rotation launchers? Could they be keeping the Lightning Launchers? Cause I looked closely at the string from the entry set and it looks exactly like a right rotation sparking launcher. Could that mean Lightning Launches won’t go away but instead become less of a focus much like Rainbow-Flux was barely a focus in Surge? Can someone please answer?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Mar. 07, 2021

What is the name of the new vocare project site?

(Mar. 07, 2021  2:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What is the name of the new vocare project site?

(link removed)

One thing that I don’t understand. Why release an LR launcher before single rotation launchers? Could they be keeping the Lightning Launchers? Cause I looked closely at the string from the entry set and it looks exactly like a right rotation sparking launcher. Could that mean Lightning Launches won’t go away but instead become less of a focus much like Rainbow-Flux was barely a focus in Surge? Can someone please answer?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Mar. 07, 2021

(Mar. 07, 2021  12:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  11:46 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I should've stopped reading at, "he's unprofessional." This is like the multi-verse -- we're not existing in the same reality if you think he's unprofessional and can't be contracted or hired AND you're arguments are extremely flimsy. TT is reusing molds for their products and the answer is clearly $$$$. They're able to release 12+ new products a year (often with several new parts per product) and reuse gimmicks all the time without much push-back. DB will be no different, so I highly, highly doubt the rare Beyblade being released with a recolour is because: A. lack of workforce (lol) and resources (lol) B. mold differences = new work and they cannot figure it out.

You do you, though.

You haven’t given me a reason as to why Aries should work for TT instead of more qualified people. Also the armor on this one is different which is also another creative idea, and there’s a new chip on it as well (another opportunity to make it something unique). I don’t think you quite understand how much time it makes just to make a Beyblade. Even when reusing gimmicks you have to make it work with the system which is a lot harder than you think it is.

Instead of? No one said anything about 'instead of'. Your main claim is that TT may not be able to create exclusive disc, driver (and part of the new layer/ring or whatever it'll be called) because it's challenging and they have a lack of resources or whatever insane theory you've pulled out of a hat. My claim is that if someone as 'unprofessional' as you call them, can create impressive 3D models, with usable, creative gimmicks in all Beyblade parts (discs, drivers, layers, rings, etc.), without any monetary value to gain from it, then so can TT. And can you stop with the "harder than you think" as though you have a degree in Beyblade engineering? Thanks.

Fact is, ever since GT (probably just before with embarrassment that was Random Booster 14), people have been on to TT cutting corners. They did it with the Random Boosters and not creating new chips (which is not because of a lack of resources or it was too hard. Sorry!) and they only worsened it with Random Boosters in Sparking (along with many, many other instances of cheapness). It's not because it's too challenging, as many have begged for recolours of unique parts like: Generate, Bullet, Infinity Lock Beyblades, etc. Fact is, giving us Defense and Survive is much, much cheaper to produce. Recolours of Cho-Z Beyblade layers are cheaper to produce, as well. They're cutting corners like Hasbro is and if people are calling Hasbro out, they can call TT out, too.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 07, 2021

(Mar. 07, 2021  7:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  12:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You haven’t given me a reason as to why Aries should work for TT instead of more qualified people. Also the armor on this one is different which is also another creative idea, and there’s a new chip on it as well (another opportunity to make it something unique). I don’t think you quite understand how much time it makes just to make a Beyblade. Even when reusing gimmicks you have to make it work with the system which is a lot harder than you think it is.

Instead of? No one said anything about 'instead of'. Your main claim is that TT may not be able to create exclusive disc, driver (and part of the new layer/ring or whatever it'll be called) because it's challenging and they have a lack of resources or whatever insane theory you've pulled out of a hat. My claim is that if someone as 'unprofessional' as you call them, can create impressive 3D models, with usable, creative gimmicks in all Beyblade parts (discs, drivers, layers, rings, etc.), without any monetary value to gain from it, then so can TT. And can you stop with the "harder than you think" as though you have a degree in Beyblade engineering? Thanks.

Fact is, ever since GT (probably just before with embarrassment that was Random Booster 14), people have been on to TT cutting corners. They did it with the Random Boosters and not creating new chips (which is not because of a lack of resources or it was too hard. Sorry!) and they only worsened it with Random Boosters in Sparking (along with many, many other instances of cheapness). It's not because it's too challenging, as many have begged for recolours of unique parts like: Generate, Bullet, Infinity Lock Beyblades, etc. Fact is, giving us Defense and Survive is much, much cheaper to produce. Recolours of Cho-Z Beyblade layers are cheaper to produce, as well. They're cutting corners like Hasbro is and if people are calling Hasbro out, they can call TT out, too.

Agreed. A good example was Death and Abyss Diabolos, which TT gave parts that dont make any sense on Diabolos in the first place.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Mar. 07, 2021

Right? I guess their 2-person team didn't have the resources or time to do a glittery transparent Generate' and black Bullet' driver. It's harder than you think, y'all.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Mar. 07, 2021

(Mar. 07, 2021  8:04 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Right? I guess their 2-person team didn't have the resources or time to do a glittery transparent Generate' and black Bullet' driver. It's harder than you think, y'all.

Two-person team? Where in the world did that come from?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 07, 2021

(Mar. 07, 2021  9:36 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  8:04 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Right? I guess their 2-person team didn't have the resources or time to do a glittery transparent Generate' and black Bullet' driver. It's harder than you think, y'all.

Two-person team? Where in the world did that come from?

I think that was a joke.

Can someone answer my question regarding the future of Sparking launchers?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Lazi - Mar. 09, 2021

Has there been any official updates regarding the new series?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 09, 2021

(Mar. 09, 2021  9:10 PM)Lazi Wrote: Has there been any official updates regarding the new series?

If there was it would have been posted here already.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Mar. 09, 2021

No, he should not be in charge of the models, a professional team is better. 1 guy vs a whole team, team will make better results. Common sense people. If he wants to make models professionally, go for it, get a degree in college an get a job. Them be a part of a model making team.

This argument is the equivalent of saying "Delta Zakuro should be the writer for the next Beyblade Seasons cause I like his fan fics and Sparking was kinda trash."

Yeah Sparking anime wasn't very good, should he be the writer for Beyblade now? Hell no! This should be common sense, c'mon.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Mar. 09, 2021

Why is this argument going down in the upcoming release and rumour thread? Surely there’s a better place to discuss this

-Edit: by better place I mean outside of the wbo lol.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Mar. 09, 2021

(Mar. 09, 2021  10:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Why is this argument going down in the upcoming release and rumour thread? Surely there’s a better place to discuss this.

I don't even know who decided that was a good idea to even suggest in the first place, the whole thing is stupid.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Mar. 10, 2021

Why Belial release in 24 April?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 蒼井バルト - Mar. 10, 2021

Belial will not release in 24 April why are you asking this question dasmind ? ?

(Mar. 07, 2021  11:11 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can someone answer my question regarding the future of Sparking launchers?

I think that Takara will not release sparking launcher again due to their expensive price

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:05 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Belial will not release in 24 April why are you asking this question dasmind ? ?

(Mar. 07, 2021  11:11 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can someone answer my question regarding the future of Sparking launchers?

I think that Takara will not release sparking launcher again due to their expensive price

What’s your source saying Belial won’t release that date? Cause it’s been pretty much confirmed

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:55 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why Belial release in 24 April?

I think it’s a production move cause of the pandemic. Realistically I would have expected a release this month. My guess is that because of the pandemic, they decided to start their next season production line a month later than usual

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Mar. 10, 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/status/1367420176635863041
Almost the next corocoro, waiting for the new RBv in April. I wander if it might have a user and whether it is some angel type.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  3:55 PM)Dasmind Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/status/1367420176635863041
Almost the next corocoro, waiting for the new RBv in April. I wander if it might have a user and whether it is some angel type.

WE. KNOW. THIS. Stop up with a news that we know.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Mar. 10, 2021

I don't know if this information is accurate, but here: Random Booster vol 25 is a type of stamina, and Random Booster vol 26 is a left rotation. I think that Random Booster vol 25 is Rocktavor and Random Booster vol 26 is either Fafnir or Longinus.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  7:39 PM)beyspark Wrote: I don't know if this information is accurate, but here: Random Booster vol 25 is a type of endurance, and Random Booster vol 26 is a left rotation. I think that Random Booster vol 25 is Rocktavor and Random Booster vol 26 is either Fafnir or Longinus.

Source? I don’t see anything on the vocare project

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  7:39 PM)beyspark Wrote: I don't know if this information is accurate, but here: Random Booster vol 25 is a type of stamina, and Random Booster vol 26 is a left rotation. I think that Random Booster vol 25 is Rocktavor and Random Booster vol 26 is either Fafnir or Longinus.

i really hope not. i feel we have had enough of Fafnir and Longinus. Ragnaruk has like 5 evos so i think it could do with one las evo

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JCE_13 - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 07, 2021  2:19 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: One thing that I don’t understand. Why release an LR launcher before single rotation launchers? Could they be keeping the Lightning Launchers? Cause I looked closely at the string from the entry set and it looks exactly like a right rotation sparking launcher. Could that mean Lightning Launches won’t go away but instead become less of a focus much like Rainbow-Flux was barely a focus in Surge? Can someone please answer?
Yes. I think lightning launches will become somewhat normal, just as the electric driver were in gt. Next season, I think that everyone will be able to pull off a lightning launch, and later in the season, the launchers will evolve. I think that when they evolve, the other bladers will try to stay up-to-date with the new launchers, making them somewhat normal towards the end of the show.

(Mar. 10, 2021  8:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:39 PM)beyspark Wrote: I don't know if this information is accurate, but here: Random Booster vol 25 is a type of stamina, and Random Booster vol 26 is a left rotation. I think that Random Booster vol 25 is Rocktavor and Random Booster vol 26 is either Fafnir or Longinus.

i really hope not. i feel we have had enough of Fafnir and Longinus. Ragnaruk has like 5 evos so i think it could do with one las evo

We have most certainly have not had enough of any beys yet. Let alone the main counter-clockwise spinning beys.