World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - PeppzieCola - Mar. 05, 2021

The official part names are:

Dynamite Belial.Nexus.Venture-2.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  3:50 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: The official part names are:

Source?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  1:42 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So I'm going to guess that NX is gonna be either Nexus or Next

Looks like you were right.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Shido-kun - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  4:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  1:42 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So I'm going to guess that NX is gonna be either Nexus or Next

Looks like you were right.

Well that was fast lmao

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Mar. 05, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  3:50 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: The official part names are:

While I think it was all but confirmed that Dynamite Belial is an attack type, Venture certainly sounds like an attack-type driver, considering it implies movement (venturing around the stadium).

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 05, 2021

Ok but like what's the source, I can't believe it if there isn't a good source

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 05, 2021

If the dual spin launcher release is the first launcher of season 6, could that imply Lightning Launches are gonna stick around but not be as much important as they were in Surge?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 06, 2021

(Mar. 05, 2021  5:28 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: Ok but like what's the source, I can't believe it if there isn't a good source

I had the link up but it looks like someone decided to do the usual “delete anything not confirmed” bs nonsense. Worst of all, I apparently can’t access it anymore cause SOMEONE I BET DECIDED TO BAN IT FROM ACESS!

Although I have access to it on another device and I found out something regarding a rare bey product: Dynamite Perseus-6

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 06, 2021

According to the vocareproject :

-Dynamite Perseus-6《Gold》with a metal core.

It will be the new rare Bey.

(Mar. 06, 2021  6:00 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the vocareproject :

But that’s just a rare bey. I mean this could literally not be the actual anime stock combo

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Mar. 06, 2021

(Mar. 06, 2021  6:05 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:00 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the vocareproject :

But that’s just a rare bey. I mean this could literally not be the actual anime stock combo

It's literally just a layer, of course it isn't the full stock. And if it's the rare bey get, it most likely will not be in the anime.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Mar. 06, 2021

Can they stop being so.damn.lazy? Like what the heck?

We don't want a new chip with a gold recolour of the layer. Just make a brand new Beyblade. Is it really so hard? We had the brilliance of Orichalcum, Baldur and Amaterios and now they're just like 🤷

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 06, 2021

(Mar. 06, 2021  9:32 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Can they stop being so.damn.lazy? Like what the heck?

We don't want a new chip with a gold recolour of the layer. Just make a brand new Beyblade. Is it really so hard? We had the brilliance of Orichalcum, Baldur and Amaterios and now they're just like 🤷

It’s an rbv. Also this one (the latest one) has master and imperial in it which is really hard to get nowadays. Making a new bey really is that hard to do. It’s not like they can just pull ideas out of thin air.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JoMario67 - Mar. 06, 2021

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  9:32 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Can they stop being so.damn.lazy? Like what the heck?

It’s an rbv. Also this one (the latest one) has master and imperial in it which is really hard to get nowadays. Making a new bey really is that hard to do. It’s not like they can just pull ideas out of thin air.

I think they're talking about the Dynamite Perseus rare bey.

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s an rbv. Also this one (the latest one) has master and imperial in it which is really hard to get nowadays. Making a new bey really is that hard to do. It’s not like they can just pull ideas out of thin air.

Hold up what’s that?

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s an rbv. Also this one (the latest one) has master and imperial in it which is really hard to get nowadays. Making a new bey really is that hard to do. It’s not like they can just pull ideas out of thin air.

Glad to see someone knows what's up.

I'm sure the Beyblade will look nice, but no disc, driver or new layer is just so underwhelming and lazy. TT and Hasbro have been doing the least for like 3 years now.

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I think they're talking about the Dynamite Perseus rare bey.

Hold up what’s that?

Well, it's like the rare bey for Season 6. Perseus is a chip with metal, Dynamite is Dynamite, and it comes with a different armor than the one on Belial (it comes with 6, and Belial comes from 2).

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:13 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I think they're talking about the Dynamite Perseus rare bey.

Glad to see someone knows what's up.

I'm sure the Beyblade will look nice, but no disc, driver or new layer is just so underwhelming and lazy. TT and Hasbro have been doing the least for like 3 years now.

I don’t think you understand how hard it is to make a bey. Making something entirely new is a whole process and it’s not as simple as 1 2 3.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Mar. 06, 2021

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:29 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hold up what’s that?

Well, it's like the rare bey for Season 6. Perseus is a chip with metal, Dynamite is Dynamite, and it comes with a different armor than the one on Belial (it comes with 6, and Belial comes from 2).

So, it's basically the Brave Solomon of Season 6?

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:29 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hold up what’s that?

Well, it's like the rare bey for Season 6.  Perseus is a chip with metal, Dynamite is Dynamite, and it comes with a different armor than the one on Belial (it comes with 6, and Belial comes from 2).
What makes you think the armor is the numbers? It could easily be the blade

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:53 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:29 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Well, it's like the rare bey for Season 6. Perseus is a chip with metal, Dynamite is Dynamite, and it comes with a different armor than the one on Belial (it comes with 6, and Belial comes from 2).

Yes, that's a good analogy. Except the method of obtaining it is different, since I think it's limited to Japan as the Rare Bey Get Battle is getting shut down.

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:54 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:29 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Well, it's like the rare bey for Season 6.  Perseus is a chip with metal, Dynamite is Dynamite, and it comes with a different armor than the one on Belial (it comes with 6, and Belial comes from 2).
What makes you think the armor is the numbers? It could easily be the blade

Look at the parts section of the website. In the Armor section, there are numbers.

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:55 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:53 PM)BladerGem Wrote: So, it's basically the Brave Solomon of Season 6?

Yes, that's a good analogy.  Except the method of obtaining it is different, since I think it's limited to Japan as the Rare Bey Get Battle is getting shut down.

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:54 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What makes you think the armor is the numbers? It could easily be the blade

Look at the parts section of the website.  In the Armor section, there are numbers.

Whoops. My bad.

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:53 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:29 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Well, it's like the rare bey for Season 6.  Perseus is a chip with metal, Dynamite is Dynamite, and it comes with a different armor than the one on Belial (it comes with 6, and Belial comes from 2).

I think that’s EXACTLY what it is. The Perseus chip doesn’t have a normal letter as an abbreviation as it has some Greek letter so the idea of a DB Brave Solomon is actually the correct analogy

(Mar. 06, 2021  10:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:13 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Glad to see someone knows what's up.

I don’t think you understand how hard it is to make a bey. Making something entirely new is a whole process and it’s not as simple as 1 2 3.

When customers are expected to pay $200+ dollars for a product (or spend an insane amount of time trying to win it), I think they can put the time and resources into it. I never said it was simple and I don't mean to be rude, but what kind of argument is this?

"Beyblades are hard to make so we'll only make the chip and a gold recolour"

Clearly not hard enough to make new parts for 12+ new releases a year. CrazyAries does it for free -- just pay him to design new releases if they're short on ideas.

(Mar. 06, 2021  11:03 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think you understand how hard it is to make a bey. Making something entirely new is a whole process and it’s not as simple as 1 2 3.

When customers are expected to pay $200+ dollars for a product (or spend an insane amount of time trying to win it), I think they can put the time and resources into it. I never said it was simple and I don't mean to be rude, but what kind of argument is this?

Clearly not hard enough to make new parts for 12+ new releases a year. CrazyAries does it for free -- just pay him to design new releases if they're short on ideas.

First off, CrazyAries is a bad idea as he’s rather unprofessional and then the company has to do all of these legal things and it’s just too much work and time (not to mention that he doesn’t even have an engineering degree). Also TT produces more than Beyblade you know meaning that beyblade probably doesn’t have that large of a work force. While it is unreasonable to pay 200 dollars for a layer that doesn’t mean that they’re being lazy because it here could be some sort of mold variation or new layer component that we don’t know about and that can make a world of difference and a world of new work.

(Mar. 06, 2021  11:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  11:03 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: When customers are expected to pay $200+ dollars for a product (or spend an insane amount of time trying to win it), I think they can put the time and resources into it. I never said it was simple and I don't mean to be rude, but what kind of argument is this?

First off, CrazyAries is a bad idea as he’s rather unprofessional and then the company has to do all of these legal things and it’s just too much work and time (not to mention that he doesn’t even have an engineering degree). Also TT produces more than Beyblade you know meaning that beyblade probably doesn’t have that large of a work force. While it is unreasonable to pay 200 dollars for a layer that doesn’t mean that they’re being lazy because it here could be some sort of mold variation or new layer component that we don’t know about and that can make a world of difference and a world of new work.

I should've stopped reading at, "he's unprofessional." This is like the multi-verse -- we're not existing in the same reality if you think he's unprofessional and can't be contracted or hired AND you're arguments are extremely flimsy. TT is reusing molds for their products and the answer is clearly $$$$. They're able to release 12+ new products a year (often with several new parts per product) and reuse gimmicks all the time without much push-back. DB will be no different, so I highly, highly doubt the rare Beyblade being released with a recolour is because: A. lack of workforce (lol) and resources (lol) B. mold differences = new work and they cannot figure it out.

You do you, though.