World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Diabooty - May. 12, 2018

Is this the thread to follow to learn about new plastic gen re-releases for burst?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - May. 12, 2018

(May. 12, 2018  5:01 PM)Diabooty Wrote: Is this the thread to follow to learn about new plastic gen re-releases for burst?

This thread is for any new Burst releases in general, the Bakuten Bursts being one of them.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - The Mighty Tuma - May. 13, 2018

The Op driver stands for Operate, it seems to have a height change gimmick. And the Revive Phoenix driver, Friction, will have a POM tip (same material as bearing and is easy to knock back but has great stamina) and has a rubber ring around it. The layer looks as if either the inneror outer portion will be free spinning. With the rumors from a while ago saying that a ridiculously strong defense type would come out in July makes me think this will be a defense type bey.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Suhasini - May. 13, 2018

(May. 13, 2018  4:15 AM)The Mighty Tuma Wrote: The Op driver stands for Operate, it seems to have a height change gimmick. And the Revive Phoenix driver, Friction, will have a POM tip (same material as bearing and is easy to knock back but has great stamina) and has a rubber ring around it. The layer looks as if either the inneror outer portion will be free spinning. With the rumors from a while ago saying that a ridiculously strong defense type would come out in July makes me think this will be a defense type bey.
Adding up, it is confirmed to be a defense type. But using the word 'strong' right now wouldn't be appropriate. Because disk 10 is an ultra light weight disk+POM..  Like Flame-Byxis said it on the main thread, until the layer has a fabulous gimmick, it might end up being a normal average Defense beyblade.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Lucifer's Spawn - May. 13, 2018

Am I the only one that thinks that it would be so beyond awesome if the name for Anubis wasn't Acid Anubis or Atlas Anubion, but Assassin Anubis, Or have 12 Beyblades named after the 12 titans from Greek mythology as well as 13 beys named after the 12 Olympians plus 1 for Hades from Greek Mythology?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - May. 13, 2018

(May. 13, 2018  7:24 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks that it would be so beyond awesome if the name for Anubis wasn't Acid Anubis or Atlas Anubion, but Assassin Anubis, Or have 12 Beyblades named after the 12 titans from Greek mythology as well as 13 beys named after the 12 Olympians plus 1 for Hades from Greek Mythology?

That Actually would've been cool , we had the 4 sacred beast from the original series and zodiac sign beys from metal saga a bit so having beys that only represent gods could be fun

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - The Mighty Tuma - May. 14, 2018

I don’t know how to quote a response, but I’m responding to Suhasini. I didn’t say it would be great. There were rumors being passed around a month ago and it said there would be a strong defense type. Idk how it will preform

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dodgest - May. 14, 2018

Why have we never gotten a dog bey? We got lions an a cat long ago. Maybe even a scorpion bey. Or do like pokemon an give us a giant beeSmile

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Lucifer's Spawn - May. 14, 2018

(May. 14, 2018  8:00 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Why have we never gotten a dog bey? We got lions an a cat long ago. Maybe even a scorpion bey. Or do like pokemon an give us a giant beeSmile

Ummm... What do u call Kerbeus or Fenrir?

Speaking of Kerbeus, is there any sight of his new owner in the cho-z anime?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Grey Bey - May. 14, 2018

(May. 14, 2018  7:48 PM)The Mighty Tuma Wrote: Speaking of Kerbeus, is there any sight of his new owner in the cho-z anime?

nope,just in the first ChoZ manga cover

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ptf606 - May. 14, 2018

@[The Mighty Tuma] to reply you can press the quotation mark or the arrow that are on the bottom right corner of a post. For the quotations, you will have to go to the bottom of the page and press "Quote these posts now" .

(May. 14, 2018  7:48 PM)The Mighty Tuma Wrote: Speaking of Kerbeus, is there any sight of his new owner in the cho-z anime?

From what I've been told and saw it should be Houji's little brother.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ptf606 - May. 14, 2018

(May. 13, 2018  3:31 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  7:24 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks that it would be so beyond awesome if the name for Anubis wasn't Acid Anubis or Atlas Anubion, but Assassin Anubis, Or have 12 Beyblades named after the 12 titans from Greek mythology as well as 13 beys named after the 12 Olympians plus 1 for Hades from Greek Mythology?

That Actually would've been cool , we had the 4 sacred beast from the original series and zodiac sign beys from metal saga a bit so having beys that only represent gods could be fun

Zillion Zeus, Hades Kerbecs, Poseidon, Variares, and Duo Apollo and Duo Artemis.

I mean something like: Zillion Zeus, Hell Hades, Potent Poseidon, Hinder Hera, Determined Demeter, Harsh Hestia, Amorphous Aphrodite, Appalling Apollo, Abyss Artemis, Abhorrent Ares, Horrid Hephaestus, Duality Dionysus, Hypocritical Hermes... Stuff along those lines.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - May. 14, 2018

(May. 14, 2018  9:51 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: I mean something like: Zillion Zeus, Hell Hades, Potent Poseidon, Hinder Hera, Determined Demeter, Harsh Hestia, Amorphous Aphrodite,  Appalling Apollo, Abyss Artemis, Abhorrent Ares, Horrid Hephaestus, Duality Dionysus, Hypocritical Hermes... Stuff along those lines.

Wow you got quite a imagination to come up with 12 different names

that is thirteen to be precise, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - May. 14, 2018

(May. 14, 2018  10:02 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: that is thirteen to be precise, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

That's impressive TT doesn't have good names most of the time but those one are really good

Thanks

(May. 14, 2018  9:07 PM)ptf606 Wrote: @[The Mighty Tuma] to reply you can press the quotation mark or the arrow that are on the bottom right corner of a post. For the quotations, you will have to go to the bottom of the page and press "Quote these posts now" .

what do u think about Crooked Chronos (Zeus's father).

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bigdaddyjoe - May. 14, 2018

Shadow Amaterios (sα) (3DS Exclusive): https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/995983066500870144
Shining Amaterios (sα) (3DS Exclusive)https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/995983573869121537

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - May. 14, 2018

SUPER Z AMATERIOS?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - May. 14, 2018

(May. 14, 2018  11:11 PM)KnightPro Wrote: SUPER Z AMATERIOS?

No, just recolors most likely

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - May. 14, 2018

(May. 14, 2018  11:50 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  11:11 PM)KnightPro Wrote: SUPER Z AMATERIOS?

No, just recolors most likely

I have my high hopes that it's a new Amaterios lol

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - May. 14, 2018

I think New Amaterios will release with Switch game soft in Octobar.