World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - Mar. 17, 2018

(Mar. 17, 2018  9:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:25 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Why would they just give Kerbeus another owner

Well they gave Ragnaruk another owner. It's probably for the sake of having new characters and ideas.

This better be a defense type and not have have that sin Heavy Revolve again.
Rantaro is still the same he just has new tint in his eyes that's all.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Limetka - Mar. 17, 2018

(Mar. 17, 2018  9:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:25 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Why would they just give Kerbeus another owner

Well they gave Ragnaruk another owner. It's probably for the sake of having new characters and ideas.

I'm 99% sure it's Rantaro..

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Mar. 17, 2018

(Mar. 17, 2018  9:28 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well they gave Ragnaruk another owner. It's probably for the sake of having new characters and ideas.

Rantaro is still the same he just has new tint in his eyes that's all.

I've heard Ranjirou thrown around somewhere, so I don't know what to think really, but there's no evidence against the idea.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 17, 2018

(Mar. 17, 2018  9:25 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Look carefully on his jacket, the blue bit I mean. There is a green letter which looks like a K.

Oh and if this doesn't have metal chains it'll be a completely missed opportunity.

Why would they just give Kerbeus another owner

The author probably got bored of Kensuke TBH. It's evident that Mirota wanted little to do with him since Kensuke gets almost no focus in the manga of all the main characters from the first series and was even demoted to an extra minor character in Beyblade Burst God manga.

Before anyone tells me Kensuke had development in the anime in S1, he definitely did but he was eventually demoted to extra too in the anime so it's clear they were bored of Kensuke.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Mar. 17, 2018

I pray this isn't an RLC prize again, and hopefully also doesn't have a worse means to obtain it either. If this is a booster or starter, I'll be happy.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CrazyAries - Mar. 17, 2018

Hazard... It sounds a little wierd...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Frostic Fox - Mar. 17, 2018

(Mar. 17, 2018  9:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:28 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Rantaro is still the same he just has new tint in his eyes that's all.

I've heard Ranjirou thrown around somewhere, so I don't know what to think really, but there's no evidence against the idea.

The name is listed on Twitter and in the new credits as Ranjiro Kiyama. Whether or not it's the same character hasn't been proven yet.

I'd say it's more likely the same character who got a coming-of-age name-change, but even if not, it's clearly a relative. The same voice actor is being used in the anime, they share the same surname, and they look alike.

I think the eye-color bit is a weak argument. They've changed character eyes before (Kai went through brown, then gray, then brown, and Ray lost his cat pupils for just V-Force) and it's really not unheard of for anime to tweak things in general over time, particularly when you have a clear separation of parts like Beyblade does.

The truth will come in time, whatever it is.

Sources, because it's no hearsay:

(Mar. 15, 2018  5:59 PM)Aiga Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  5:43 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[BeybladeFanOff] claimed somewhere said his name is Ranjiro, whether it's the same character or not. I asked if he could show us where he found it.

It’s in the pic that Hiro posted on his twitter. 
https://twitter.com/hiromorita_/status/974115948599717888?s=21

Hiro says something about the name in a reply to the original one, but I’m not sure what it says exactly.

(Mar. 15, 2018  11:08 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  10:52 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Leaked Newcomers ( http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beyblade/staff/ )

Ranjiro is using the same voice actor, to say the least. (Fumihiro Okabayashi)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - Mar. 17, 2018

People are really starting to think just because his name is ''Ranjiro'' which is most likely a typo that it's automatically not Rantaro -.- my gosh people lol

also If he had a brother they would have shown him ages ago, like Toko and Valt or atleast mentioned him this theory is stuipd and I don't know why people think it isn't Rantaro.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ClearWing R34 - Mar. 18, 2018

Wonder when is nl and St for hasbro getting released

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  1:10 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Wonder when is nl and St for hasbro getting released

Later this year. That's all we can be sure about.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Aiga - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 17, 2018  11:36 PM)KnightPro Wrote: People are really starting to think just because his name is ''Ranjiro'' which is most likely a typo that it's automatically not Rantaro -.- my gosh people lol

also If he had a brother they would have shown him ages ago, like Toko and Valt or atleast mentioned him this theory is stuipd and I don't know why people think it isn't Rantaro.

It isn’t unheard of for a random relative to pop up in the series, with no prior news about them. This is seen in the original Beyblade when sudden Takao has a brother. The possibility of him being a new character all together is probably more possible than him being Rantarou with a simple name change.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 17, 2018  11:36 PM)KnightPro Wrote: People are really starting to think just because his name is ''Ranjiro'' which is most likely a typo that it's automatically not Rantaro -.- my gosh people lol

It's just like when people thought Red Eye wasn't Shu (despite it being an extremely obvious twist with absolutely no contradicting evidence).

Ranjirou could be Rantaro's nickname or his sudden twin brother xD. Maybe it's his new persona like Shu with Red Eye except even more obvious.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 17, 2018  9:39 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

The author probably got bored of Kensuke TBH. It's evident that Mirota wanted little to do with him since Kensuke gets almost no focus in the manga of all the main characters from the first series and was even demoted to an extra minor character in Beyblade Burst God manga.

Before anyone tells me Kensuke had development in the anime in S1, he definitely did but he was eventually demoted to extra too in the anime so it's clear they were bored of Kensuke.

This just makes me sad, Ken was my favorite character in Burst ;-;

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  4:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:39 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: The author probably got bored of Kensuke TBH. It's evident that Mirota wanted little to do with him since Kensuke gets almost no focus in the manga of all the main characters from the first series and was even demoted to an extra minor character in Beyblade Burst God manga.

This just makes me sad, Ken was my favorite character in Burst ;-;

I really liked him too Crying

Hopefully, Hazard Kerbeus will be an amazing bey.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bidinga - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  4:20 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  4:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote: This just makes me sad, Ken was my favorite character in Burst ;-;

wait hazard kerbeus? where u getting these names from

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Mage - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  4:35 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  4:20 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I really liked him too :'(

wait hazard kerbeus? where u getting these names from

Trademark bot
But still, it isn't confirmed that Ken/Kensuke wo nt come back with this bey. Its all still just speculation, we can still hope that the possibility of it is real

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - bigdaddyjoe - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  4:20 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  4:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote: This just makes me sad, Ken was my favorite character in Burst ;-;

Speaking of killing off bladers that were there since the beginning, Buster Xcalibur is going to be owned by a guy with an X on his belt (Kaiza's brother?) instead of Kaiza: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYTBMTQU8AA_o7W.jpg

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Frostic Fox - Mar. 18, 2018

I think it's not like the "Longines" instead of "Longinus" issue. We have both Hiro Morita's twitter confirming the name in roman characters and then that character's name written out in Japanese on the TV Tokyo's broadcasting information. I think those are far more trustworthy sources.

For comparison:

Rantarou/Rantarō
乱太郎

Ranjirou/Ranjirō
乱次郎

I've read manga where kanji mistakes were admitted later on. The kanji were far more similar than that. The 2nd one for both don't even share a single radical between them, so I am leaning more toward it not being a mistake.

Tyson/Takao had a brother thrown into the third series/season of the anime, totally unmentioned beforehand and random to those of us who hadn't read the manga. Series do this all the time, as annoying as it is. One of my favorite characters in another series was revealed to the be the fraternal/not-identical twin of another character near the end.

I think it's just Rantaro with an updated name. It used to be custom for a coming-of-age new name in Japan, though that was a good long time ago.

The truth will come out in the end, whatever it is.

(Mar. 18, 2018  4:35 AM)bidinga Wrote: wait hazard kerbeus? where u getting these names from

In case you want to see the trademark bot source:
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:10 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Hazard Kerbeus (Foreshadowing of the Masked Blader with a K on his jacket): https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/975039063316226049

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey_$avage - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  7:49 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

I think it's not like the "Longines" instead of "Longinus" issue. We have both Hiro Morita's twitter confirming the name in roman characters and then that character's name written out in Japanese on the TV Tokyo's broadcasting information. I think those are far more trustworthy sources.

For comparison:

Rantarou/Rantarō
乱太郎

Ranjirou/Ranjirō
乱次郎

I've read manga where kanji mistakes were admitted later on. The kanji were far more similar than that. The 2nd one for both don't even share a single radical between them, so I am leaning more toward it not being a mistake.

Tyson/Takao had a brother thrown into the third series/season of the anime, totally unmentioned beforehand and random to those of us who hadn't read the manga. Series do this all the time, as annoying as it is. One of my favorite characters in another series was revealed to the be the fraternal/not-identical twin of another character near the end.

I think it's just Rantaro with an updated name. It used to be custom for a coming-of-age new name in Japan, though that was a good long time ago.

The truth will come out in the end, whatever it is.

i think that ranjiro could be a new nickname for rantaro. like how valt always calls him the japanese word for 'boss' in japan and 'honcho' in english sometimes so maybe this is his new name if he re-invented himself (which from the looks of it,he clearly did) . but idk, i think at the most this will be rantaro's cousin who could be like a transfer student that becomes aiga's sidekick

definitely cant be his brother thou thats just to big of a plot hole to have

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - K1D - Mar. 18, 2018

If hazard kerbeus doesnt have metal chains I'll flip out. Or just give it metal chains with a mod

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Mar. 18, 2018

Hazard Kerbeus? I'm elated Kerbeus is getting an upgrade and its especially exciting since the user is a non-entity in the anime.

Hoping most of the God Beys receive similar treatment (mainly: Beat Kukulcan, Jinnius, Regulus, Wyvron and Garuda).

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  5:22 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  4:20 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I really liked him too Crying

Speaking of killing off bladers that were there since the beginning, Buster Xcalibur is going to be owned by a guy with an X on his belt (Kaiza's brother?) instead of Kaiza: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYTBMTQU8AA_o7W.jpg

So buster xcalibur wont be owned by Xander?? and this guy instead

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Frostic Fox - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  8:39 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: i think that ranjiro could be a new nickname for rantaro. like how valt always calls him the japanese word for 'boss' in japan and 'honcho' in english sometimes so maybe this is his new name if he re-invented himself (which from the looks of it,he clearly did) . but idk, i think at the most this will be rantaro's cousin who could be like a transfer student that becomes aiga's sidekick

definitely cant be his brother thou thats just to big of a plot hole to have

I don't think it's a nickname. "tarō" (太郎) and "jirō" (次郎) are both common suffixes for boys' names. Others include "maru" (丸) and "suke" (介). But you can also just be named Tarō  or Jirō, though that's a bit more plain.

It'd be like saying someone named...I don't know...Jameson is now going by Jackson, or William is now going by Wilford. It's an actual different name. It's not nickname-like.

But people can be weird about names, so I guess we'll find out. I'm no Japanese name rater, haha.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - The Mighty Tuma - Apr. 06, 2018

If they are changing the owners for bX and hK ( possibly cR) is this going to mean that Valt and Lui are the only ones to keep their beys? If there is going to be a a new Spriggan ( please hear me out) it could be owned by the guy in the poster with white hair? He has the same hair color as shu and it goes over his right eye just like it did in season 1. With Valt being the mentor for Aiga, he could be the mentor for Fubuki. Like seen in Episode 51 of Season 2

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Apr. 12, 2018

From Corocoro Comic April Issue next release bey will be Phoenix (No Pics)