World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) (/Thread-Product-B-66-Starter-Lost-Longinus-N-Sp-left-spin-metal-included)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Dodgest - Jan. 07, 2017

I hope someone gets this on ebay! good thing I have racks in my secret place. I've already ordered the original blade. should be here in no time.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Jinbee - Jan. 09, 2017

With L2 having metal, I wonder what Hasbro will do to it? Will they remove the metal for cost or/and safety concern or keep it?

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jan. 09, 2017

(Jan. 09, 2017  12:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote: With L2 having metal, I wonder what Hasbro will do to it? Will they remove the metal for cost or/and safety concern or keep it?

Lol what if they put an "Only mature adults can purchase this item" sticker just like the stickers in some of the video games at Toys "R" Us.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Suzaku-X - Jan. 09, 2017

Or, if the metal is included in future beys, just pull a 4D out their rear end, except worse.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Ultra - Jan. 09, 2017

(Jan. 09, 2017  12:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote: With L2 having metal, I wonder what Hasbro will do to it? Will they remove the metal for cost or/and safety concern or keep it?

Something perfectly reasonable that doesn't make the beyblade look awful i'm sure  Tongue_out_wink

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - marutti - Jan. 11, 2017

[Image: 9bM6lYn.jpg]
I won normal L2 in AEON lottery.
Winner are only 30 people in Japan.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - BeyGa - Jan. 11, 2017

Wow! That's amazing! Congratulations, Marutti! Gasp

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jan. 11, 2017

Congrats!!!!

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - cobywolf24 - Jan. 15, 2017

congrats marutti!

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Jan. 19, 2017

Man this recolour is too cool though:
[Image: lns_golddragon.png]

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - MissingNo. - Jan. 19, 2017

Whaaat. Now that's a recolor that I like, for once.

It would've been even cooler if the black plastic wasn't clear IMO.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Brisk AquarioHD - Jan. 19, 2017

Oh my god - take my money aLREADY.

^ I agree with MissingNo.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Hato - Jan. 19, 2017

From the in hand photos I have seen of it along with this one, it makes it look stunning! I love how they used red ABS plastic for the Under Layer. And the black Spiral is pretty sick, too.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - TrainiacJ - Jan. 19, 2017

(Jan. 19, 2017  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Man this recolour is too cool though:
[Image: lns_golddragon.png]

This looks so much better than that gold Xcalibur. Can't wait for this to be sold for absurd prices on EBay once it comes out.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - MissingNo. - Jan. 20, 2017

cant wait for this to be sold on yja for like 10k yen +

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Ultra - Jan. 20, 2017

I'm happily surprised they recolored the beylauncher L since they never did that with MFB (other than once with that set).

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - cobywolf24 - Jan. 20, 2017

it is cool and is my favorite color and i like it

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2017

A real-life photograph of that recolour:

[Image: C2lRBDwUcAEfUgk.jpg]

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jan. 20, 2017

My only complaint is that you can't see the L.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Dodgest - Jan. 20, 2017

*moans* all that glitter & that gold metal. I hope to see it on ebay too. idgas what y family says, this is worth the money! Pokemon & beyblades are killin me so far.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Jan. 20, 2017

Holy hell, this is slightly too beautiful...

[Image: C2nAguDUkAEp5mC.jpg]

Oh and initial sketches for Lost Longinus in general:

[Image: C2mVKcAVQAQEES1.jpg]

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Exotics King - Jan. 22, 2017

Anyone know how many grams the whole bey weighs?

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Tuff pupey - Jan. 22, 2017

I'm in the beginning when if you do I mean the house you Beyblade which I think you're really cool I have a couple from the old series Metal Fury and some from Shogun Steel and 2 from Family First I don't have any I don't have any like really really rare ones like you guys do but if you guys if you guys want to tell me anything Lake how to become like where you guys or what she do now that'd be great

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Jan. 22, 2017

(Jan. 22, 2017  4:07 AM)Tuff pupey Wrote: I'm in the beginning when if you do I mean the house you Beyblade which I think you're really cool I have a couple from the old series Metal Fury and some from Shogun Steel and 2 from Family First I don't have any I don't have any like really really rare ones like you guys do but if you guys if you guys want to tell me anything Lake how to become like where you guys or what she do now that'd be great

That should be asked either in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" topic or the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread. Your message clearly has nothing to do with the Beyblade called Lost Longinus...

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Jan. 22, 2017

The box for the Gold Dragon Ver. is of course very cool as well:
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b243712394