World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) (/Thread-Product-B-66-Starter-Lost-Longinus-N-Sp-left-spin-metal-included)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bladerguy2 - Dec. 03, 2016

From what I could see of Nine it looks similar to boost but the blades are more slanted, and obviously there will be nine

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Dec. 03, 2016

(Dec. 03, 2016  5:15 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: From what I could see of Nine it looks similar to boost but the blades are more slanted, and obviously there will be nine

It was quite clear with this picture: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Guide-Book-2?pid=1351972#pid1351972

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - CrazyAries - Dec. 03, 2016

Why didn't they show us the back of Loveliv...no, I mean, Lost Longinus?

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Aronno - Dec. 03, 2016

Hmm! the layer is more thiner than I thought.

But I gotta admit that the bey looks AWESOME in real

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bladerguy2 - Dec. 03, 2016

(Dec. 03, 2016  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2016  5:15 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: From what I could see of Nine it looks similar to boost but the blades are more slanted, and obviously there will be nine

It was quite clear with this picture: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Guide-Book-2?pid=1351972#pid1351972
Oh thank you, I haven't seen that photo before.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - marutti - Dec. 14, 2016

(Dec. 03, 2016  6:24 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Why didn't they show us the back of Loveliv...no, I mean, Lost Longinus?
[Image: HF1ymWz.jpg]
They already show us back of L2 in Corocoro.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2016

I think that is no what he meant, plus that post was made on December 3rd, eleven days ago, before the downtime.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - marutti - Dec. 14, 2016

(Dec. 14, 2016  11:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think that is no what he meant, plus that post was made on December 3rd, eleven days ago, before the downtime.

I didn't realise it posted longtime ago.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Thunder Dome - Dec. 15, 2016

To all those who have picked it up, have any of you done any testing with Lost Longinus? Specifically against other popular customizations so we can get an idea of how left spin will impact the format.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2016

(Dec. 15, 2016  12:19 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: To all those who have picked it up, have any of you done any testing with Lost Longinus? Specifically against other popular customizations so we can get an idea of how left spin will impact the format.

It will only be released on December 28th hah. And that is in Japan. 

Oh, it also looks like I never posted all the latest news for Lost Longinus from my drafts... Wait a second for that.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Dec. 15, 2016

(Dec. 15, 2016  12:19 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: To all those who have picked it up, have any of you done any testing with Lost Longinus? Specifically against other popular customizations so we can get an idea of how left spin will impact the format.

It doesn't come out till the 28th right?

Edit: Ninja'd

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Thunder Dome - Dec. 15, 2016

Wow, I should've read through the OP a little more for the data haha. I guess seeing the pictures and the video for it got me really intrigued and I didn't actually check if it was out or not.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2016

Things we already posted on our Facebook Page:

Sort of weird that they only include one battle and that they decided to keep very unfocused footage... Also, for anyone who does not get the joke, basically Master Blader's introduction is about how the animator on the right is missing - because Lost Longinus is left-spin only. That is the joke.

And here is the recolour that will be available at World Hobby Fair 2017 Winter edition for 1620 yen, Golden Dragon Ver.:
[Image: Beyblade_Burst_Lost_Longinus_Gold_Dragon_Ver_WHF.jpg]

You can see the other images from CoroCoro thanks to marutti's photographs: https://www.facebook.com/WorldBeybladeOrganization/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1332498480134949

So the Spiral Driver is indeed just a plastic star-shaped tip, like LF from Metal Fight Beyblade.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - LOL-y Rancher - Dec. 15, 2016

Okay, now I have to add another Burst on my shopping list. L2 looks like it will be amazing.

Kinda wished Sprial was an LRF but eh, I was expecting it to be plastic anyway.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Burst - Dec. 15, 2016

That WHF version looks Great ! Being the First Left Spin Beyblade I really wanna know if it has any potential as in the video One battle I wasn't really able to get much about it from the video ! The Launcher looks good too.

Official parts images:

Lost Longinus Dual Layer:
[Image: 000493.png]

Nine Disc:
[Image: 000494.png]

Spiral Driver:
[Image: 000495.png]

Also a clear picture of Lost Longinus Gold Dragon Ver.:
[Image: Beyblade_Burst_Lost_Longinus_Gold_Dragon_Ver_WHF_1.jpg]

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bey Brad - Dec. 15, 2016

The gold one is really nice. On the original color, the red rings around the screws have been bothering me ever since it was shown.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - MissingNo. - Dec. 15, 2016

The red rings are just a sad reminder of the screws being directly on the contact points.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Brisk AquarioHD - Dec. 15, 2016

I like the parts and I also love the gold.  ^.^

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bey Brad - Dec. 15, 2016

(Dec. 15, 2016  4:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The red rings are just a sad reminder of the screws being directly on the contact points.

lol this is exactly how i interpret it when i see it

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - KingVictory - Dec. 15, 2016

From what I saw in the new Takara Tomy video, L2 doesn't seem to have many gaps in the wings or anything. They seem to be solid pieces.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - XYZ-Jaden - Dec. 15, 2016

I don't know if anyone'/ talked about this yet, but I'm pretty excited for that nine disk. I mean it looks amazing, especially with all of its different colors so far, but it also looks really wide. Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks at least as wide as spread, and if it's of a nice weight I'm thinking it could definitely find it's way onto some attack combos

What's interesting about Nine to me is that it has basically no hollowness underneath. However, it might not be that thick either. I'm pretty pumped either way (can't say the same for Spiral lol)

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Dumbledyr - Dec. 15, 2016

(Dec. 15, 2016  8:14 PM)Dumbledyr Wrote: Is their any way Nine is preventing me to use it with a right spin layer?

Nope.