World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) (/Thread-Product-B-66-Starter-Lost-Longinus-N-Sp-left-spin-metal-included)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus (left-spin & metal included!) - MissingNo. - Nov. 14, 2016

I'd say I'm more worried about the screws (which are directly on the contact points.)

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Nov. 14, 2016

That is just the carton spinning top by the way.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Nov. 14, 2016

Lost Longinus comes with an N Disc and an Sp Driver! Apparently the solution to running out of letters for Drivers is to simply add a second letter hah.

It comes with a BeyLauncher L.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus (left-spin & metal included!) - TrainiacJ - Nov. 14, 2016

"Not to brag, but I hope somebody picks up that phone, because I FREAKING CALLED IT!"
-someone from somewhere (I don't remember exactly)

Joking aside though, I have no clue why they went with N for the disk. Maybe something like Ct for Cutter would work, idk. Is there a word beginning with N that would fit?

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Nov. 14, 2016

Ninjastar hahah.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Hato - Nov. 14, 2016

So now we know how they will fix the letter issue. I guess the new season/sub-series is slowly starting with L2. Thank you for sharing the info, Kai-V! Smile

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Jinbee - Nov. 14, 2016

Thanks Kai-V.

So I guess they are using sub letters after all, although it'll be awkward for aaa and bbb.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bey Brad - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  4:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks Kai-V.

So I guess they are using sub letters after all, although it'll be awkward for aaa and bbb.

I think they will probably not repeat letters anymore within the same part abbreviation. But I think it will start to look weird soon. lol

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - NEET no Kami - Nov. 14, 2016

it's cool to know how the next generation of drivers will be named.
probably the same will be done for the disks.
the mystery of the K driver continues.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Jinbee - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  5:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  4:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks Kai-V.

I think they will probably not repeat letters anymore within the same part abbreviation. But I think it will start to look weird soon. lol

Haha I trust them not to. I'm guessing Sp would mean Spikes seeing as the tip is spikey.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Burst - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Lost Longinus comes with an N Disc and an Sp Driver! Apparently the solution to running out of letters for Drivers is to simply add a second letter hah.

It comes with a BeyLauncher L.
That's Really good to know ! And With a Left Beylauncher ? Wow I had expected a light launcher at first hah ! I guess they will release it a bit late ?

Thanks Again for the Update Hah Kai !

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - MissingNo. - Nov. 14, 2016

https://twitter.com/Bay_teito/status/796483563524734976

Jeir Jormungand's teeth are not really that good, but it's still quite impressive. Really excited to see how Lost Longinus will perform.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  6:25 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: https://twitter.com/Bay_teito/status/796483563524734976

Jeir Jormungand's teeth are not really that good, but it's still quite impressive. Really excited to see how Lost Longinus will perform.

That only happens when you weak launch/handspin a Beyblade in the opposite spin direction though. As I had mentioned, Bae Master and I both tried this the moment Beyblade Burst came out, and it did result in more Bursts. However, it cannot be a strategy to just launch weakly whenever you use Lost Longinus and Dragoon S, because your opponent can catch on and also launch weakly in the next round...

Thank you Hato, Jinbee and Burst, by the way.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 14, 2016

OMG thank you Kai-V maybe the disk might be Negative?

Who else is looking forward to that Beylauncher L?

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Brisk AquarioHD - Nov. 14, 2016

Can't wait for this. Having high hopes. Smile

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 15, 2016

[Image: CxRAJYWVIAA2F3r?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: CxRAPpBUUAAcZ0k?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: CxRAJYVUQAE-QoP?format=jpg&name=large]

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - BeyCrafter - Nov. 15, 2016

That launcher looks amazing!! I want this blade now!!

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Jimmyjazz39 - Nov. 15, 2016

That is one sexy bey. lol. That box looks great and the bey and launcher are even better. cant wait for this one. btw, this is the first time a string launcher is included in a dual layer starter

and its the first time ragnarok isn't getting rekt on the box art. also its an attack type unlike what everyone else thought
is this the first painted disk in a starter or booster?

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - TrainiacJ - Nov. 15, 2016

*drools infinitely*

It's like L2's appealing-ness has gone from 0 to 50 in a day, it's insane

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - bigdaddyjoe - Nov. 15, 2016

Longinus will also be a DLC-exclusive in the "Beyblade Burst" 3DS game!

https://twitter.com/GmgencjjzTjMGrV/status/798336512077139968

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 15, 2016

Ok.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 15, 2016

Amazing thanks

No problem.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bladerguy2 - Nov. 15, 2016

Strange that we have boxart and official images but no disk and driver images or names (ti my knowledge)

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 15, 2016

The Hasbro name is LĂșinor