World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) (/Thread-Bakuten-Shoot-Beyblade-Rising-Manga)

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Jinbee - Nov. 15, 2016

Oh yeah the Beyblade Bar... Yeah they're having that... Wonder what drinks they'll serve?

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - HellenaMaezono - Nov. 15, 2016

I hope it's going to be a celebration of 15 years of Beyblade in general rather than 15 years of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade... MFB and Burst deserve to be celebrated too!!

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Killer-Kirsty - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  11:19 AM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: Hah, looks like they already did 12 years ago, pal!

On a side note, @takaratomytoys shared this tweet... welp.

You mean with the Bakuten Shoot offspring who are still in creator limbo?

I was stunned into silence by that tweet, that is the least likely way to celebrate 15 years of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade(!?) I mean you are right it should be Beyblade in general (including all series).

When I think Beyblade I don't think of an adult bar...

(Nov. 15, 2016  12:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh yeah the Beyblade Bar... Yeah they're having that... Wonder what drinks they'll serve?

A Driger Martini, spun but not stirred

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  5:00 PM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: When I think Beyblade I don't think of an adult bar...

Funnily, one of the craziest Beyblade tournaments I've ever been to was at a gaming bar here in Montreal. I had nothing to do with it and it was very non-competitive but a ton of fun.

It's not a coincidence they're using Driger to promote it — it's aimed at nostalgic adult fans. I sure want to go!

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Jinbee - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  5:00 PM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  12:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh yeah the Beyblade Bar... Yeah they're having that... Wonder what drinks they'll serve?

A Driger Martini, spun but not stirred

Ahah! I had a crueler idea which I'm questioning if I should say.

Anyway, I guess being wasted in a beyblade bar is better than having your Beyblades wasted, as in broken.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Killer-Kirsty - Nov. 15, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  5:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Funnily, one of the craziest Beyblade tournaments I've ever been to was at a gaming bar here in Montreal. I had nothing to do with it and it was very non-competitive but a ton of fun.

It's not a coincidence they're using Driger to promote it — it's aimed at nostalgic adult fans. I sure want to go!

That sounds really interesting, a far cry from our tournaments in a upturned bin lid in the school garden. Which bar was it?

Agreed, despite the mix yeah think I would wanna go too.
(Nov. 15, 2016  5:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Ahah! I had a crueler idea which I'm questioning if I should say.

Anyway, I guess being wasted in a beyblade bar is better than having your Beyblades wasted, as in broken.

Do it!!!

Definitely haha! Plus I would've thought a Beyblade bar might be safer to get wasted in (my mind is still trying to comprehend drunkenness and Beyblade in one I just keep picturing a biker dude beer in one hand Beyblade in the other)

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - HellenaMaezono - Nov. 16, 2016

(Nov. 15, 2016  5:13 PM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2016  5:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I guess being wasted in a beyblade bar is better than having your Beyblades wasted, as in broken.

Definitely haha! Plus I would've thought a Beyblade bar might be safer to get wasted in (my mind is still trying to comprehend drunkenness and Beyblade in one I just keep picturing a biker dude beer in one hand Beyblade in the other)

PFFFT Jinbee you won the internet for today!
To be fair I'm wondering the same thing as Killer-Kirsty... though I'd prefer my Beyblade to spin rather than my head...

But yeah, I'm totally curious as well ;3; although what makes me wonder what it'll be about is the fact that they didn't use an original Driger S (ah, nostalgia) but the new Burst version... totally hoping it'll include the new series as well, I love MFB and Burst is quickly starting to become my fave over Bakuten, after the downfall.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Kai-V - Nov. 17, 2016

Alright, the scans are done and cleaned, and now I will start working on them to have them ready to receive the translation. @[~Mana~], I sent the raws to Siliva, and besides the few double-spread pages I should be all good with the cleanup. Typesetting did take a while last time though, especially since Siliva had to revise it at the end. I have no idea how you anybody could help before the translation is done though.

By the way @[HellenaMaezono], unfortunately Rei and Mao appear exactly zero times in this chapter.
And Charlotte is indeed Max's little sister hah.

It also ends with "owari", so I doubt there will be a third chapter to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising, sadly...

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - HellenaMaezono - Nov. 17, 2016

(Nov. 17, 2016  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way @[HellenaMaezono], unfortunately Rei and Mao appear exactly zero times in this chapter.

Unfortunately?? This is a blessing! I'm not sorry at all to see Mao gone tbh... the only one I'm gonna miss just a little is Rei-kun. But OMG my prayers have been answered! DJ - Shock!

...ah, yeah. A little sister who nobody ever heard of in any of the 14 volumes and 3 seasons before this. Alright, who's the fanfiction writer who corrupted Aoki-sensei? Tongue_out

(Nov. 17, 2016  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It also ends with "owari", so I doubt there will be a third chapter to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising, sadly...

Well, then, now I only gotta book the first flight to Japan and get to that bar to celebrate. I need to get wasted now.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - ashton pinto - Nov. 17, 2016

Thanks for the images. I am looking forward to getting a few of those S series beys

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Killer-Kirsty - Nov. 17, 2016

(Nov. 17, 2016  7:32 AM)HellenaMaezono Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2016  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way @[HellenaMaezono], unfortunately Rei and Mao appear exactly zero times in this chapter.

Unfortunately?? This is a blessing! I'm not sorry at all to see Mao gone tbh... the only one I'm gonna miss just a little is Rei-kun. But OMG my prayers have been answered! DJ - Shock!

...ah, yeah. A little sister who nobody ever heard of in any of the 14 volumes and 3 seasons before this. Alright, who's the fanfiction writer who corrupted Aoki-sensei? Tongue_out

Not a huge Ray fan but if this is indeed the last of the one off chapters (two off?) it seems strange not to have Ray in it.

WTF Aoki-Sensei!!!!!!!!??????? You had one job man one job :p I suppose they will never explain Charlotte's sudden appearance and wtf she wasn't featured or mentioned even in 14 volumes and 3 season's worth of canon? Unless she is a newborn but that is unlikely, I know this sort of thing can happen in real life I was 23 when I found I had 3 more younger siblings in addition to the 3 younger ones I grew up with however if we go with that theory Charlotte would only share 1 parent with Max which I don't think is the case but probable considering Taro and Judy's separation (was never sure whether they were separated or divorced).

(Nov. 17, 2016  7:32 AM)HellenaMaezono Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2016  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It also ends with "owari", so I doubt there will be a third chapter to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising, sadly...

Well, then, now I only gotta book the first flight to Japan and get to that bar to celebrate. I need to get wasted now.

I am just glad we got two more chapters of Bakuten Shoot Grin
HellenaMaezono any chance I could join you even if I have to hide in your suitcase? I usually wouldn't get wasted think I may need to for the brain screws here. Once we have done that we will have to find the fanfic writer who has hijacked Aoki-sensei's brain.

I cannot wait to see the translated chapter nonetheless Grin thank you Kai-V, Mana and Siliva

No no, Charlotte is definitely a newborn, and you see the parents together. It makes sense yo, do not worry about the influence of fanfiction hah.

(Nov. 17, 2016  1:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No no, Charlotte is definitely a newborn, and you see the parents together. It makes sense yo, do not worry about the influence of fanfiction hah.

Hmmm... welp, at least Taro and Judy got back together, although the influence of fanfiction already twisted Aoki's mind in the past, fanservice happened this time as well... but hooray for Maxie-chan being a big bro!! Grin

(Nov. 17, 2016  10:38 AM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: Not a huge Ray fan but if this is indeed the last of the one off chapters (two off?) it seems strange not to have Ray in it.

Hah, well, more for me~ Rei-kun is not just my fave character, he's... whatever, I'm not going to list all the reasons why he's my top fave, but yeah, while it feels weird not to have him in, it's honestly 10 times better not to see him rather than see all the fanservice with his sister... ugh.

(Nov. 17, 2016  10:38 AM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: Any chance I could join you even if I have to hide in your suitcase? I usually wouldn't get wasted think I may need to for the brain screws here. Once we have done that we will have to find the fanfic writer who has hijacked Aoki-sensei's brain.

My suitcase is your suitcase(?)!! Feel free to join me. I'll totally have to get wasted given the 11 months of rising anxiety (pun intended)... man, I don't believe I shall claim victory this early but I needed that "owari" like I needed air. GDI Aoki-sensei!! Pinching_eyes_2

I am not sure it is Judy, she seems to have orange or brown hair... We might have seen her in the manga previously, many years ago.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Killer-Kirsty - Nov. 17, 2016

(Nov. 17, 2016  1:28 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: Hah, well, more for me~ Rei-kun is not just my fave character, he's... whatever, I'm not going to list all the reasons why he's my top fave, but yeah, while it feels weird not to have him in, it's honestly 10 times better not to see him rather than see all the fanservice with his sister... ugh.

My suitcase is your suitcase(?)!! Feel free to join me. I'll totally have to get wasted given the 11 months of rising anxiety (pun intended)... man, I don't believe I shall claim victory this early but I needed that "owari" like I needed air. GDI Aoki-sensei!! Pinching_eyes_2

You mean Mao/Mariah? I was pretty sure they weren't siblings but I get what you mean there.

Will do...got to try and brush up on my contortion-ism...heh Rising XD it does feel suddenly taken as it was beginning but like I said at least we got a little more Bakuten Shoot.

(Nov. 17, 2016  1:28 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2016  1:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No no, Charlotte is definitely a newborn, and you see the parents together. It makes sense yo, do not worry about the influence of fanfiction hah.

Ha! One thing right! Grin wasn't worried Kai-V (more about continuity) but I found the thought amusing Wink

Hmmm... welp, at least Taro and Judy got back together, although the influence of fanfiction already twisted Aoki's mind in the past, fanservice happened this time as well... but hooray for Maxie-chan being a big bro!! Grin

Indeed great that Maxie got a bit more this time around Grin can't wait!

(Nov. 17, 2016  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not sure it is Judy, she seems to have orange or brown hair... We might have seen her in the manga previously, many years ago.

Uh oh Unhappy ...well I got a second thing right (sorta...)

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - TBB - Nov. 17, 2016

(Nov. 17, 2016  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And Charlotte is indeed Max's little sister hah.

Dude, this change everything! I can't wait for this. Too bad about Rei and Mao though.

(Nov. 17, 2016  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not sure it is Judy, she seems to have orange or brown hair... We might have seen her in the manga previously, many years ago.

Long story short, poor Maxie who had the chance to be the least unfortunate of the team, still having both his parents, now has to face the pain of having divorced parents, and now a half-sister? What on earth, Aoki-sensei, what on earth.
To say that (at least in the anime, as far as I recall) it was a developing thing between Judy and Taro, starting from a separation-like situation to actually going back and be lovey-dovey in GRev (he was even jealous when that other guy tried to hit on her, I mean really!?)

This makes no sense... I call BS here.

But then again... Mao's hair color changed from the original manga. Went from red to pink... and suddenly Kenny's Win95-ish laptop turned into a 2014+ touchscreen tablet. Sure...

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - DranzerX13 - Nov. 17, 2016

There will be a third chapter coming out in March 2017. CoroCoro Aniki didn't always put when the next chapter was coming out for the Buddyfight Dark Game Chronicles, and to this day there still new chapters.

(Nov. 17, 2016  7:03 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: There will be a third chapter coming out in March 2017. CoroCoro Aniki didn't always put when the next chapter was coming out for the Buddyfight Dark Game Chronicles, and to this day there still new chapters.

It clearly says owari in this chapter with no indication at all for a continuation. How can you claim that there will definitely be a third chapter?

I've read the issues with that Buddyfight Dark Game Chronicles manga in it, and it almost always says owari on it and then the next publication has a new chapter out.

Welp but last time they specified when the second chapter was going to be out... why wouldn't they do it this time?

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - TBB - Nov. 17, 2016

(Nov. 17, 2016  10:04 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: Welp but last time they specified when the second chapter was going to be out... why wouldn't they do it this time?

Maybe... They forgot. Eee Maybe it's undecided or maybe it's really the end. Would be nice to see the whole team together. And whatever happened to the monkey? I'm finding it hard to believe Aoki would pass up a chance to use him since he turns into the Bey-MC and all.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Bey Brad - Nov. 17, 2016

I think we should trust what we know to be true for now, which is that only 2 chapters were scheduled and the most recent one said it was the end. Doesn't mean a third chapter is impossible, but we've been given no reason to expect it.

If it's this popular, maybe they're going to switch magazines and make it a monthly thing. BSBB Rising probably got a lot of readers, Aoki is in talks with putting Rising in a monthly magazine or somthing.

RE: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga) - Kai-V - Nov. 18, 2016

(Nov. 17, 2016  11:10 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: If it's this popular, maybe they're going to switch magazines and make it a monthly thing. BSBB Rising probably got a lot of readers, Aoki is in talks with putting Rising in a monthly magazine or somthing.

Do you really know that Aoki Takao is in talks about that? I doubt it.

The first chapter of Rising did specify that a second chapter was to be expected in the next edition, and it did not say 'owari'. Now this second chapter does say 'the end'/'owari', and it does not hint at any new chapter...