World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Organized-Play-Official-Rules-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Pyro - Nov. 21, 2010

Once your opponent changes, you can change your entire bey if you want to.
But if your battling someone and you want to change after 1 battle with the same person, then no you cannnot.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Shika blade - Nov. 28, 2010

If i used pernament marker to paint my bryblade will it be illegal? BTW is there any tournaments at jakarta? All the tournaments i see are for 8 year olds... And i don't even know where there are...

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - jboogie11 - Nov. 28, 2010

I can't view the rules.Can somebody PM a summary of them.That'll probably work.Sorry if I'm off topic.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Kai-V - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  2:04 PM)Shika blade Wrote: If i used pernament marker to paint my bryblade will it be illegal? BTW is there any tournaments at jakarta? All the tournaments i see are for 8 year olds... And i don't even know where there are...
Yes, markers should be OK.

Look at the WBO General forum.

jboogie11 Wrote:I can't view the rules.Can somebody PM a summary of them.That'll probably work.Sorry if I'm off topic.
Or you could simply upgrade and download Acrobat Reader. You probably cannot see any .PDF documents on the Internet ...

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - vuongthehao - Dec. 01, 2010

Hi, everybody. I am from Vietnam. Next year, I am going to America.
I would like to know where WBO celebrate next year ?

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Kai-V - Dec. 01, 2010

(Dec. 01, 2010  6:06 AM)vuongthehao Wrote: Hi, everybody. I am from Vietnam. Next year, I am going to America.
I would like to know where WBO celebrate next year ?
Mostly the same locations as before, and hopefully more which are undetermined because it depends on the initiative of the Bladers who live in certain places ?

This has little to do with the rules though ...

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Raigeko13 - Dec. 01, 2010

It states that the old Neo Winders are allowed. This doesn't count for MF correct?

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - jboogie11 - Dec. 04, 2010

I still can't view the rules.Can somebody please pm me a summary of them.I upgraded my acrobat reader.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - CRAZE - Dec. 05, 2010

i dont get it
so if i was to get my burn peonix and put a 100 spin track on it would that be considerd a illegal customization????
im confused

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - ControL_s SouL_ - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  1:18 PM)madbladerz101 Wrote: i dont get it
so if i was to get my burn peonix and put a 100 spin track on it would that be considerd a illegal customization????
im confused

No. Only customizations with illegal parts in them are illegal. Such as, Libra (Pre-HWS)CH120RF

ok i get it now lol i was having a slow day

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Kai-V - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  2:16 PM)madbladerz101 Wrote: so in i could make l-drago 100hf into a l-drago 100ms
It is absolutely clear in the Rulebooks ... If you do not understand that there is essentially nothing stopping you from customizing in general but that some parts are banned, then you need to work harder.

re read the post
i forgot to change it before
and arnt u suppost to be a moderator and help people not just slag them off at every chance u get

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Kai-V - Dec. 05, 2010

(Dec. 05, 2010  7:42 PM)madbladerz101 Wrote: re read the post
i forgot to change it before
and arnt u suppost to be a moderator and help people not just slag them off at every chance u get
I am an administrator who makes sure that no stupid posts are published that make this board a mess.

I help people when there is really something that needs explanation or details. In your case, you even admitted you were being slow. All the information was there, nobody had anything to add.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - hallows64 - Dec. 15, 2010

Is there any restrictions on winder length? Coz my friend gave me a very long winder (about 30cm) and I want to know whether it's legal or not.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2010  3:01 AM)hallows64 Wrote: Is there any restrictions on winder length? Coz my friend gave me a very long winder (about 30cm) and I want to know whether it's legal or not.
The only that are legal, for Metal Fight Beyblade, are Hasbro's short winders, TAKARA-TOMY's 'normal-length' winders, and the Neo Winders from the plastic series.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Pyro - Dec. 15, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:01 AM)hallows64 Wrote: Is there any restrictions on winder length? Coz my friend gave me a very long winder (about 30cm) and I want to know whether it's legal or not.
The only that are legal, for Metal Fight Beyblade, are Hasbro's short winders, TAKARA-TOMY's 'normal-length' winders, and the Neo Winders from the plastic series.

The Right Launcher 2 winders also. Smile

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2010

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:46 AM)Pyro Wrote: The Right Launcher 2 winders also. Smile
Ah, that could be included in "TAKARA-TOMY's 'normal-length' winders", perhaps ?

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Has1011 - Dec. 16, 2010

hey sum1 just told me about modded launcher and i have read the instructions but dudnt see it so just askin i cant use a modded launcher in the tournaments

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2010

(Dec. 16, 2010  10:36 PM)Has1011 Wrote: hey sum1 just told me about modded launcher and i have read the instructions but dudnt see it so just askin i cant use a modded launcher in the tournaments
Of course not. I am quite sure there are specifications in the Rulebooks, if you read carefully ...

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Sean8t - Jan. 01, 2011

My metal facebolt fell apart one day into 3 pieces is it legal for me to superglue the parts back together.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Bluezee - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  5:45 PM)Sean8t Wrote: My metal facebolt fell apart one day into 3 pieces is it legal for me to superglue the parts back together.

No, it is not legal. You are applying a foreign substance to your beyblade. That is not acceptable. If it is broken, it must be replaced. Otherwise, you can not use it. However, if it is experiencing the issue a lot of the first metal face bolts had which was the plastic seperating from the metal shaft, you can put it back on but not with super glue. Just try to make it fit as tight as possible. I would in fact just get a new one or not use it at all. It would make you life a lot easier.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Sean8t - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  5:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:45 PM)Sean8t Wrote: My metal facebolt fell apart one day into 3 pieces is it legal for me to superglue the parts back together.

No, it is not legal. You are applying a foreign substance to your beyblade. That is not acceptable. If it is broken, it must be replaced. Otherwise, you can not use it. However, if it is experiencing the issue a lot of the first metal face bolts had which was the plastic seperating from the metal shaft, you can put it back on but not with super glue. Just try to make it fit as tight as possible. I would in fact just get a new one or not use it at all. It would make you life a lot easier.

Thanks for the quick response I tried to fix it alot the first time it was okay for a while then it started falling apart alot Angry but I was planning on buying a new one off ebay with my friend so Stupid and curse u hasbro you make my beyblades fall apart ive broken a face bolt a metal face bolt and a preformance tip

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Bluezee - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  6:09 PM)Sean8t Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

Thanks for the quick response I tried to fix it alot the first time it was okay for a while then it started falling apart alot Angry but I was planning on buying a new one off ebay with my friend so Stupid and curse u hasbro you make my beyblades fall apart ive broken a face bolt a metal face bolt and a preformance tip

LOL I understand and you are welcome. It's not just a Hasbro issue though. The takara ones also have the same problem for sure.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules - Kai-V - Jan. 01, 2011

Because kids cannot take care of their toys properly ...