World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Organized-Play-Official-Rules-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion - DeceasedCrab - Sep. 20, 2022

(Sep. 20, 2022  4:23 PM)GulfCoastBlader Wrote: Hi I hope this is the right section for this but I'm curious if we're allowed to sell takara Tomy a Beyblades at tournaments? Do I have to ask fighting spirits permission? I feel like it would good opportunity to expose a lot of players that either don't know about the takara tomy Beyblades or can't get them because they're not in stores.

You could look at any single tournament and see the answer under the Need to Know section:
"8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval."

So, selling is ostensibly prohibited. That said; it happens anyway. Very few people are going to stop you. This is in the rules for legal reasons, because, you know, liability (Fighting Spirits refuses any and all liability for anything that happens at any event, ever).

You could always just contact the organized play team and ask them.

RE: WBO Organized Play Official Rules & Discussion - GulfCoastBlader - Sep. 21, 2022

(Sep. 20, 2022  7:16 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2022  4:23 PM)GulfCoastBlader Wrote: Hi I hope this is the right section for this but I'm curious if we're allowed to sell takara Tomy a Beyblades at tournaments? Do I have to ask fighting spirits permission? I feel like it would good opportunity to expose a lot of players that either don't know about the takara tomy Beyblades or can't get them because they're not in stores.

You could look at any single tournament and see the answer under the Need to Know section:
"8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval."

So, selling is ostensibly prohibited. That said; it happens anyway. Very few people are going to stop you. This is in the rules for legal reasons, because, you know, liability (Fighting Spirits refuses any and all liability for anything that happens at any event, ever).

You could always just contact the organized play team and ask them.

Thank you. I mean I was pretty sure that people did it anyways but again I do understand where you're coming from a liability issue. Maybe parents would get upset or buyers are more so on and so forth but I do understand so thank you for answering me I appreciate it