World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
worst song you've ever heard? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: worst song you've ever heard? (/Thread-worst-song-you-ve-ever-heard)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - To - Sep. 08, 2012

Dunno if this is amazing or awful yet

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - K!d Death - Sep. 08, 2012

Call Me Maybe by Carly Jay Repson

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Cookie Bouquets - Sep. 08, 2012

(Sep. 08, 2012  12:59 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Call Me Maybe by Carly Jay Repson
Why? That song is half decent. Well, it's your opinion soooo.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - K!d Death - Sep. 08, 2012

(Sep. 08, 2012  1:00 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  12:59 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Call Me Maybe by Carly Jay Repson
Why? That song is half decent. Well, it's your opinion soooo.
I guess you could say that.But it drives me insane when it's spen up.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Ninjaman60 - Sep. 08, 2012

Call me maybe MAYBE the worst song ever! Not maybe IS to me!

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - One Direction - Sep. 09, 2012

No lie by drake

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Houka Inumuta - Sep. 11, 2012

Call me Maybe is fine compared to any of JB's songs.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Funkasaurus - Oct. 16, 2012

Hands down Nicki Minaj. Like we get it Starships were meant to fly but she completely reminds me of Jynx from pokemon, anyone else??

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Tech - Oct. 29, 2012

I like Nicki, but I can so relate to that Jynx resemblance. xD

One of the worst songs I have ever heard would probably have to be Party Rock Anthem. I hate that song to bits. Its overplayed, and its just so cliche.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Insane - Nov. 30, 2012

Brandi ft. Chris Brown: Put it down

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Voltage - Nov. 30, 2012

Diamonds by Rihanna is officially my least favorite song.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Tri - Nov. 30, 2012

Dude, I hate that song as well. Now that you just posted that, I'm going to.have to go on a Rihanna rage.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - DRAGON KING - Dec. 12, 2013

"California girls" they used to play it so much that I got super tired of it and started to REALLY not like it. It wasn't even good to begin with IMO.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Dual - Dec. 12, 2013

Ok, I've posted here before but:
Gangam Style. It could be a plan to overthrow our country in the form of a song and none of us would know. But seriously, what is this song? All anyone actually knows is wop wop wop and eeeehhhh sexy lady which are some of the most shallow lyrics that have ever entered my poor ears.

What does the fox say. Do you want to know what it doesn't say? Check out this song. I know it wasn't supposed to be a legitimate song, but really? This makes Dr. Seuss' books seem like an essay by Einstein.

Roar or whatever it's called. I've heard it's a copy of another song. But what's in this song? I've got the eye of the tiger (Survivor took care of that already) [dont know or care about whatever is next in the song] and you're gonna hear me roar. Ok...so what? I can roar too, but you don't see me making a whole fricking song about it.

Somebody that I used to know. A b****y girl and an upset boy. Wow, glorious. I guess the song just ticks me off because it's annoying, the girl in the song is kind of a jerk, and my sister always listens to it, and that just intensifies my hatred.

Dubstep. All o' it. WEEEEERooooBOOOOONGSHWEEEEEEROOO. What...? Excuse me? It sounds like drawn out electronic flatulance, seriously.

Of course, I dislike techno as a whole, as well as rap and country, but these are on the top of my hate list.

Rant over.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - yt152430 - Dec. 12, 2013

I like certain techno and rap songs but rap nowadays is getting sad. Cheif keef is one on the worst rappers ever he just yells and makes noises liike a rabid dog having a seizure. And i agree with Ultramarine about dub step, it sounds like when my GBA would freeze

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Cannon - Dec. 12, 2013

(Dec. 12, 2013  5:53 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: What does the fox say. Do you want to know what it doesn't say? Check out this song. I know it wasn't supposed to be a legitimate song, but really? This makes Dr. Seuss' books seem like an essay by Einstein.

Roar or whatever it's called. I've heard it's a copy of another song. But what's in this song? I've got the eye of the tiger (Survivor took care of that already) [dont know or care about whatever is next in the song] and you're gonna hear me roar. Ok...so what? I can roar too, but you don't see me making a whole fricking song about it.

Calm down, yeeesh.

What does the fox say? - Foxes have many sounds, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Albeit a stupid song, it does sort of get out the gist of what sounds foxes do make. Perhaps do your research before judging in that manner and getting all technical.

Roar - The song has basically one or two lines which are similar to other songs, but you torment the whole thing and make it seem like it's the worst song ever, to which it is not. The song ain't just about her saying roar; she does talk about a lion and a butterfly as well .. If you're not going to care what the next line is, then don't talk.

Yes, this thread is about your opinion, but far out man ..

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Ga' - Dec. 12, 2013

You also have realized that the song "The Fox" is meant to be a joke, just like pretty much every other song by the comedy duo of Ylvis (though they have singing talent).

They are advertisements for the variety talk show the two brothers have in Norway, hence the reason why the name of the channel is 'tvnorge': that's the network they host on.

lmao plus you seem to not understand the somewhat blatant feminist undertones of Roar if that's what you're getting from the song.

EDIT: While reading the rest of your post, I will say this. I have no ill will to you nor do I disregard your opinion, for it is your opinion and therefore your perspective, not mine, but just...no. A lot of the ranting you do is incredibly biased.

Gangnam Style? Really? A plan to overthrow our country? You don't even need to understand the god damn lyrics to see that there is a hint of ridiculousness in it. And, that's the POINT. Gangnam is a district in Seoul, South Korea, that contains most of the wealthy. The denizens often engage in several activities as part of the 'elite, upper crust' of Korean society, activities that the rest of the country find to be absurd. PSY is mocking the actions of these people: hence, the dance referring to horse riding, the crazy dance clubs, tennis courts, carousels, and other weird scene changes.

The example you give. The catcalling. He says that because THAT'S WHAT'S COMMON TO HEAR IN GANGNAM.

At the very least, if you're giving an opinion please make sure that is an opinion that is at least warranted with some sort of qualifications rather than spewing pure, biased conjecture...

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Dual - Dec. 12, 2013

Ok ok, my god. But please, do you actually believe foxes make those sounds? It sounds like a doorbell or something.
And there was an article or three about how something from Roar (can't remember whether it was the lyrics or instrumentals, or whatever it's called nowadays) sounded very very similar to another song.
Yes, it may have sounded rude or crazy or whatever you think, but I wasn't being completely serious. I don't like the songs, but I was just using some hyperbole. Sorry for the misunderstanding and any of my misinformation.

I had specifically stated I knew it was a joke. Ok, maybe it's not them that bugs me, but that people have made it into their favourite song, which is really kind of sad.

What, you really think I was being serious? I may be ignorant, but I'm not stupid. I'm just saying that to me, lyrics in a song are important to me, and every sing person I know couldn't tell you what the song meant if they tried. Even the actual lyrics are just "poking fun." While some people may get a kick out of it, music is meaningful to me, and like you said, this is my opinion.

Is that unbiased enough? I wasn't trying to turn my previous post into an essay on why I dislike these songs, which I probably should have, because I'm often misunderstood due to bad wordings and exaggerations.

I mean no offense to anyone, just stating my opinion.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Naijalak - Dec. 12, 2013

The worst song ever...

...or maybe the best.

My brain can't tell.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Byerg - Dec. 12, 2013

Bound 2. Oh god please no.
We all want to believe that he was just kidding when he made that song, but then we remember it's Kanye West. He'd probably bang a clone of himself if Kim wasn't around.

Bound 3, however, is a masterpiece.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Ryukiba - Dec. 12, 2013

I hate What Does the Fox Say? its so annoying!XD all i hear is ding ding ding!Tired

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - RagerBlade - Dec. 13, 2013

Baby obviously...

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Mitsu - Dec. 13, 2013

(Dec. 12, 2013  3:27 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I hate What Does the Fox Say? its so annoying!XD all i hear is ding ding ding!Tired
I KNOW! I Hated It At First But Then, It Started To Get Really Addicting To Watch.
I HAVE NO IDEA IF I LIKE IT OR NOT! Chocked_2

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - Tri - Dec. 13, 2013

(Dec. 12, 2013  2:44 PM)Naijalak Wrote: The worst song ever...

...or maybe the best.

My brain can't tell.

What did I just listen to? Haha? It's definitely a bad song, but its catchy and now I keep repeating it. Plus those are two of my favorite restraunts XD.

RE: worst song you've ever heard? - OwnageDerp - Dec. 13, 2013

(Dec. 12, 2013  2:53 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Bound 2. Oh god please no.
We all want to believe that he was just kidding when he made that song, but then we remember it's Kanye West. He'd probably bang a clone of himself if Kim wasn't around.

Bound 3, however, is a masterpiece.

I'm gonna go a little off topic, but if you know Kim Kardashian, you'd know that she only wants guys with big money, and she'll pretend to love the guy and watch the dangling money bag lower toward her. About Kanye West, he's in a secret society (Illuminati) and his music outright sucks. A good handful of rappers these days are really just yelling at a beat. Rap has lost it's meaning since 2002, if you want real rap, then listen to M.O.P. (Mash Out Posse) and NWA, more specifically F*** Da Police, watch the Rodney King fight tape and LA riots newscasts, and tell me you don't hate the LAPD.