World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V (/Thread-Product-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Flame~Capricorn - Apr. 02, 2016

i would purposely wear all of the spikes off. then it would be extremely aggressive.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Morsoe - Apr. 02, 2016

This beyblade is basically a Dragoon Gt mixed with a dragoon f and a valkyrie,
if it wears down then this really reminds me of Dragoon F where the tip would mold to the stadium. I thought this was a bad idea, it really made the base sluggish and reduces the attack tremendously, I remember having to file the tip flat or spin it on sandpaper to get it flat again.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyGa - Apr. 02, 2016

Posting for Gankoba. Smile

Honestly, I liked. I'm very anxious to get my V2BV and test it. Smile

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - 1234beyblade - Apr. 02, 2016

What will we do about this in tournament play? Will it just be illegal if all the spikes break off? It would be horrible if that woupd be the case...

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Apr. 02, 2016

i hope they create a different mold where the middle rubber is like xtreme with an x shape in the middle, or an xtreme with one line down the middle, like the other end of R2F.

or make the middle like xtreme but with spikes spikes on the end a bit like like the needle driver.

that should at least slightly rectify the breakage issues

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Ultra - Apr. 02, 2016

(Apr. 02, 2016  5:31 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i hope they create a different mold where the middle rubber is like xtreme with an x shape in the middle, or an xtreme with one line down the middle, like the other end of R2F.

or make the middle like xtreme but with spikes spikes on the end a bit like like the needle driver.

That's more than a different mold. That would make it a different part.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Apr. 02, 2016

(Apr. 02, 2016  5:23 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: What will we do about this in tournament play? Will it just be illegal if all the spikes break off? It would be horrible if that woupd be the case...

No no, obviously both 'modes' are meant to be legal.

(Apr. 02, 2016  5:45 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  5:31 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i hope they create a different mold where the middle rubber is like xtreme with an x shape in the middle, or an xtreme with one line down the middle, like the other end of R2F.

That's more than a different mold. That would make it a different part.
true, but it would still be better than what we have now.
something has to be done about this driver.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyCrafter - Apr. 02, 2016

(Apr. 02, 2016  3:31 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  2:44 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So all around, Variable sucks and should never be used. Well, V2 layer is still my goal to get.

How can you just conclude that when it came out literally not even a day ago. Persoanlly from what i've seen in videos, variable seems like an easier to control Xtreme, not sure if that will turn out true because on WBO we tend to launch much better than what we've seen from the current videos.

Well, I wanted to sort of test the layer I guess at the time. Thanks to the video posted, however, I want the layer even more now.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - bigbangpegs - Apr. 02, 2016

Wait guys maybe the reversible tip is good, the first one may have meant to be for the non-spikes part and was just a trick.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Apr. 02, 2016

(Apr. 02, 2016  7:08 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Wait guys maybe the reversible tip is good, the first one may have meant to be for the non-spikes part and was just a trick.

Nobody really confirmed it, but it seems like it is not reversible, parts of it just fall off and you end up using the core of the rubber more. That is it.

(Apr. 02, 2016  7:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  7:08 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: Wait guys maybe the reversible tip is good, the first one may have meant to be for the non-spikes part and was just a trick.

Nobody really confirmed it, but it seems like it is not reversible, parts of it just fall off and you end up using the core of the rubber more. That is it.

Well then I guess I'm getting metro l drago instead

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - juncction - Apr. 02, 2016

That's really unfortunate that they designed the driver that way.... what were they thinking? Falling off after a few battles?... wow. I can't fathom any particular reason for that design choice or even that kind of approach... They've developed many prickly styled tips before and they've worn down so quickly... even made of durable plastic (In and Burst too!).

I thought they would go for something like R2F, maybe more stylized or edgy. I guess not... And he's a main character too? *face palm*.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - *Ginga* - Apr. 02, 2016

I find it hard to believe that Takara-Tomy didn't thoroughly test a completely new design for a type of part ... Honestly, while this problem is disappointing, I am very interested to see how the part performs after the initial nubs wear down.

(Apr. 02, 2016  10:07 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I find it hard to believe that Takara-Tomy didn't thoroughly test a completely new design for a type of part ... Honestly, while this problem is disappointing, I am very interested to see how the part performs after the initial nubs wear down.
gankoba uploaded a video showing how the beyblade moves after the middle spikes have broken off, which is pretty aggressively, it doesn't seem to have much control, the stamina isn't necessarily great because of how wide it is.

(Apr. 02, 2016  10:18 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  10:07 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I find it hard to believe that Takara-Tomy didn't thoroughly test a completely new design for a type of part ... Honestly, while this problem is disappointing, I am very interested to see how the part performs after the initial nubs wear down.
gankoba uploaded a video showing how the beyblade moves after the middle spikes have broken off, which is pretty aggressively, it doesn't seem to have much control, the stamina isn't necessarily great because of how wide it is.

But that's because now there would be more contact because of the greater number of surface friction from the outer spikes now being able to make contact thanks to the absence of the inner spikes. It would be much more like a standard wide flat tip with more stamina after ALL the spikes go off which is what I think ginga meant.(he didn't mean what I said but meant he wanted to see a fully spike less variable's performance.
PS: this is where they should've had the cleats reference for the manga and not for xcalibur

(Apr. 02, 2016  10:37 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  10:18 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

But that's because now there would be more contact because of the greater number of surface friction from the outer spikes now being able to make contact thanks to the absence of the inner spikes. It would be much more like a standard wide flat tip with more stamina after ALL the spikes go off which is what I think ginga meant.(he didn't mean what I said but meant he wanted to see a fully spike less variable's performance.
PS: this is where they should've had the cleats reference for the manga and not for xcalibur
i wonder if it would even be legal after all the spikes wear down completely, and it just becomes giga flat, at that point it might be a good tornado staller.

(Apr. 02, 2016  11:01 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  10:37 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  10:18 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: gankoba uploaded a video showing how the beyblade moves after the middle spikes have broken off, which is pretty aggressively, it doesn't seem to have much control, the stamina isn't necessarily great because of how wide it is.

i wonder if it would even be legal after all the spikes wear down completely, and it just becomes giga flat, at that point it might be a good tornado staller.
Well, the one gankoba has at the condition its at now tho Is horrible so we should have it be legal. Maybe the community would allow it. That is, if the outer ones easily wear down too

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyGa - Apr. 03, 2016

So, here's a video, showing the performance of V2BV.
Seems hard to launch correctly...

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - bigbangpegs - Apr. 03, 2016

(Apr. 03, 2016  1:37 AM)BeyGa Wrote: So, here's a video, showing the performance of V2BV.
Seems hard to launch correctly...
But how will it be fair if the zero nub driver was illegal seeing how horribly it performs

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Apr. 03, 2016

(Apr. 03, 2016  5:44 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: But how will it be fair if the zero nub driver was illegal seeing how horribly it performs

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. This tip will still be legal even if all of the nubs are gone.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Apr. 03, 2016

i wonder how testing is going to be done with BV with all it spikes still attached.

the only way to test it seems to be with the middles spikes all broken.

also i wonder if a BV with all it's spikes attached will even be competitively viable, seeing how fast the middles spiked break off.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Apr. 03, 2016

(Apr. 03, 2016  5:50 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder how testing is going to be done with BV with all it spikes still attached.

the only way to test it seems to be with the middles spikes all broken.

also i wonder if a BV with all it's spikes attached will even be competitively viable, seeing how fast the middles spiked break off.

I honestly wouldn't bother trying to get a read on its "mint" performance. It's pointless if it wears down that easily.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - bigbangpegs - Apr. 04, 2016

(Apr. 03, 2016  5:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2016  5:44 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: But how will it be fair if the zero nub driver was illegal seeing how horribly it performs

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. This tip will still be legal even if all of the nubs are gone.

O ok see that's what I was trying to get at just to make sure of that, meet said he wondered if all nubs off would even be legal.
[/quote]i wonder if it would even be legal after all the spikes wear down completely, and it just becomes giga flat, at that point it might be a good tornado staller.[/quote]
Manual quote fail.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Apr. 04, 2016

(Apr. 04, 2016  5:36 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2016  5:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

O ok see that's what I was trying to get at just to make sure of that, meet said he wondered if all nubs off would even be legal.
Quote:i wonder if it would even be legal after all the spikes wear down completely, and it just becomes giga flat, at that point it might be a good tornado staller.
Manual quote fail.

But I had already answered that...
(Apr. 02, 2016  5:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  5:23 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: What will we do about this in tournament play? Will it just be illegal if all the spikes break off? It would be horrible if that woupd be the case...

No no, obviously both 'modes' are meant to be legal.